DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

And tomorrow too, at this point they might aswell rebrand as MonikaTV. Maybe then she could get as frivolous as she is on other medias right ? :roll:

neil48

Post by neil48 »

I'm certain that on the day following the apocalypse the only sign of life in the Pearl studio, apart from the cockroaches, will be Monika waiting for her next close-up. However for anyone who has been alienated by the blitzkrieg promotion of Monika all year, just be thankful you weren't foolish enough (like me)to temporarily join the members channel in the hope of maybe some unseen Diana/Rebecca shows. The only recent addition was 20 (!) Monika uploads in one day, definitely my signal to bail out. Just keep repeating the new Pearl mantra "fun & lively" and watching old A-Team replays (which were actually fun & lively) and maybe we'll all get through these dark times.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well i think the A-Team is back on Monday but let's see if they keep them separated as they been doing a lot lately. Live shows either end early or Rebecca or Diana are missing for most of segments except the Euro shows.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully they came back Monday like a house on fire. There will be 10x the amount of people watching The A-Team
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looks like we officially have a new girl…Tracey
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:00 pm Looks like we officially have a new girl…Tracey
I only caught a couple segments today. I saw Monika dressed in black again. (Black is definitely her color) Even had on regular heels of a bit) Is it the same lady Tracy they had on a few months back?

Nevermind it is the same girl they had one a while ago.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Thoughts on this new girl ? Looks like the official replacement of Rebecca has finally come in.

Not sure of what she can bring to the show, from a quick glance at her Instagram, I understood she's mostly known because of reality shows. Looks like she's more on the Monika side.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:53 am Hopefully they came back Monday like a house on fire. There will be 10x the amount of people watching The A-Team
If this week happens to be their last together, I hope they will indulge us with what they do best.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I hope we are all wrong about this. Heck it’s the Holiday Season approaching they need more help
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looking forward to a great show by the A-Team and fingers crossed there are no bad announcements
Globe

Post by Globe »

Pearl mTV confirmed this new girl was indeed an addition and not a replacement in some comments underneath her announcement, let's see...

A-team only day seems almost too good to be true, wondering how it will go and if it can hold its promises ;)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Well today liveshows definitely held their promises imo.

Stunning Rebecca & Diana, loved the few shows they spent together. Becca indulged us during most of her shows, dangling, dipping... Too bad Diana didn't have her high heel pumps to join in.

They seemed to be back to their playing dynamic with the little looks and smirks to each other.

We might even get another A-team day on Thursday and hopefully Friday. It's funny how much viewers were awaiting the return of the 2 !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah too bad Diana didn’t have pumps…but they were great. Hopefully Tracy is watching and learning.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana if you are reading…the 1 strap off standing segment at the end was magical
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:57 am Diana if you are reading…the 1 strap off standing segment at the end was magical
I agree. thank you Diana (and Rebecca)
Globe wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:33 pm Well today liveshows definitely held their promises imo.

Stunning Rebecca & Diana, loved the few shows they spent together. Becca indulged us during most of her shows, dangling, dipping... Too bad Diana didn't have her high heel pumps to join in.

They seemed to be back to their playing dynamic with the little looks and smirks to each other.

We might even get another A-team day on Thursday and hopefully Friday. It's funny how much viewers were awaiting the return of the 2 !

i hope so and looking forward to it if it does happen. did Xavi say who's hosting tomorrow? i think i missed that.
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:05 am Yeah too bad Diana didn’t have pumps…but they were great. Hopefully Tracy is watching and learning.
i just have this feeling they gonna team her with Monica and/or Rebecca and kinda keep her away from Diana in the beginning.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca is back Thursday
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:24 am Rebecca is back Thursday
ok thanks
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

What happened to Diana? Also what the hell going on in the chat? All i see is Nicky A going on about potatoes. Yall still arguing with View52?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

He’s making fun of View52
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:17 pm He’s making fun of View52
i had enough of that idiot a long time ago so i dont even bother with him. i still dont understand why they dont ban him already smh.....