Footsie Scene Endings

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie Scene Endings

Post by Baloo_135 »

Do you care how a footsie scene in a movie or TV ends? Personally I find it irritating when the guy pulls away or stand up and leaves. Mind you the context of the show may order the character to act as such but no fun for me.

Here are some of my favorite endings

Once in Paris- I love how the scene stars when she slips her shoe off. Then someone comes and she she puts it back on. Then the guy fishes around for her foot and they continue to play. Then it cuts to the next scenes alluding to these two playing under the table for an extended period.

General Hospital Valentines Day- i love how she looks puzzled and slides her heel back on, crosses her legs the other way, and bounces her foot. So lady like and sexy.

Working Girl ( all time favorite)- In the board meeting Tess is scene adjusting in her seat right before the footsie scene. If you look at her face she looks up to something. As she moves Jack glances at her and smirks. I really think they are foreshadowing the footsie and it started at this point. Jack must have felt her heel contact his leg. Then of course at the point of sealing their business deal they look at each other and smile. When I was little I thought they were merely smiling at their footsie game but once I understood the story they just made a shit ton of money. None the less she kinda smiles and bites her lip as the quick shot of her foot slowly lifts his pantleg and travels back down to his foot. I love how Harrison Ford's foot pops upwards, as if he is enjoying it ( as any man should). In the VHS version you can actually see Melanie Griffiths legs at the bottom of the screen as Katherine storms in yelling. She is clearly untangling her legs from Harrison Fords! You can't see it on the wide screen or app version. This leads me to believe she was actually playing footsies ( no stunt double) even when the camera wasn't under the table! There are articles saying Melanie Griffith was partying a lot during filming and was kind of a young lush. Maybe she was really giving Harrison a little tease? Maybe the footsie scene wasn't scripted and they added it in because of how Melanie's body language and went with it?

Anywho, what are your favorite endings?