What was it like? Best Time Era

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

What was it like? Best Time Era

Post by Baloo_135 »

I'm 34 and like many here became fascinated with womens feet in nylons and heels at an early again. The late 80s and early 90s women began to opt out of the heels and hose look unless it was work or church related. Growing up it was rare to take a woman out who wore heels and nylons regularly. Fashion trends in my era were and still are boots, tennis shoes, strappy heels, sandals, and no nylons. I have to make special requests with my woman but she mostly dresses for comfort.

Not calling anyone old but how was it like dating in the 60s, 70s, and 80s? It was almost standard that girls would be in a heel or flat with hose on a date or in public? I really wished I was in high-school in the 80s. Looking at the old year books l it looked like all the girls wore nylons on the regular.

Please share storied as I am curious.

Collegetownstudios

Re: What was it like? Best Time Era

Post by Collegetownstudios »

For me, the best times were the mid-nineties to mid-2000's.

People were much kinder back then. Less sexually aware, and so they didn't try to force you into a little box when it came to a fetish you might have.

Now, people have so much sexual awareness that many people have the opinion that all interactions are sexually based.

This means that usually you have to search HARD to find GOOD shoeplay because people don't even want to take off their shoes. Especially in my area now.

Fucking Tumblr Feminists, and the simpleton boys who want to force foot fetish into the Mainstream because they want women to accept them.

How do those guys even know women want to deal with their bull shit?

Sorry, I went on a tirade.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

I completely agree that it seems that the 60s and 70s were probably the best times to see a women in nylons with regularity. This is based only on what I believe, as I came of age in the 90s. I think it had to do with an outlook that people had that went something like, "I have to look nice today for work, college, or so and so..." Now that mindset has shifted to "work, college, and so and so have to accept what I feel like wearing..." and the result unfortunately is the laundry basket society that we live in now.

I will say that the the period between 1995 and 2005 or so was pretty good. I think of this as the "bookstore era" when girls still dressed really nice (stockings, socks, nice shoes) and would go to places like coffee houses or bookstores to study for hours on end.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

As one who is old (in early seventies) I can say that the 60s and 70s were the best time for hose and skirts. And there was lots of innocent shoeplay. Going to the movies and even shopping virtually all women dressed up like going to church. Housewives often wore heels even at home. The movies were crowded before the days of VCRs and DVRs and if you got a woman next to you, even a stranger, more likely than not, the shoes would come off. My memories of the time come from Washington, DC, with its excess of women; Philadelphia, with its many movie theaters at the time; and Australia, although it had more bare feet than the US.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:59 am For me, the best times were the mid-nineties to mid-2000's.

People were much kinder back then. Less sexually aware, and so they didn't try to force you into a little box when it came to a fetish you might have.

Now, people have so much sexual awareness that many people have the opinion that all interactions are sexually based.

This means that usually you have to search HARD to find GOOD shoeplay because people don't even want to take off their shoes. Especially in my area now.

Fucking Tumblr Feminists, and the simpleton boys who want to force foot fetish into the Mainstream because they want women to accept them.

How do those guys even know women want to deal with their bull shit?

Sorry, I went on a tirade.
That's an interesting take. I think foot fetish in main stream culture now has its pros and cons. Pros in a sense that more people are coming out and admitting their fetish and feel less ashamed. Even locating material on line is way more accessible. The cons like you said are people being more conscious of things like shoeplay and being scorned for indulging. All it takes is for one person to take a pic of you, post it in social media with a cancel post, and ruin your life.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:23 pm I completely agree that it seems that the 60s and 70s were probably the best times to see a women in nylons with regularity. This is based only on what I believe, as I came of age in the 90s. I think it had to do with an outlook that people had that went something like, "I have to look nice today for work, college, or so and so..." Now that mindset has shifted to "work, college, and so and so have to accept what I feel like wearing..." and the result unfortunately is the laundry basket society that we live in now.

I will say that the the period between 1995 and 2005 or so was pretty good. I think of this as the "bookstore era" when girls still dressed really nice (stockings, socks, nice shoes) and would go to places like coffee houses or bookstores to study for hours on end.
Ohhg the bookstores! The Barnes and Nobles are practically extinct around here, but the coffee shops are still hip. There is a place in the next town with all the boutiques and restaurants downtown and all the gorgeous women dress their best and strut their stuff into these places. The coffee shop is the best place to find shoeplay. Either the girls are set up with their laptops and their shoes are completely off or their are 1st dates and she is dressed to impress. Side notes, I enjoy peaking under tables of the 1st date folks. You can tell it's going well when the girls are wide eyes at the guy and she is dangling uncontrollably.

In the 90s I was a but young to notice women when going to the bookstore but I remember the college girls wearing dark socks, jeans, and some sort of loafer ; ). I caught a solid couple of years in 2006-2009 ish where flats were a hit and opaque tights. The college I went to was a plethora of shoeplay. Seems as though after I left the boots took over and recently tennis shoes are the thing. I went out with a group of people to a fun retro night club. The women in my group ( 32-48 ish) wore heels or a stylish shoe and the other college aged girls had Van's, Adidas, and those terrible white lifted Filas that are back in style. Yuck lol
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Feeture Feature wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:58 pm As one who is old (in early seventies) I can say that the 60s and 70s were the best time for hose and skirts. And there was lots of innocent shoeplay. Going to the movies and even shopping virtually all women dressed up like going to church. Housewives often wore heels even at home. The movies were crowded before the days of VCRs and DVRs and if you got a woman next to you, even a stranger, more likely than not, the shoes would come off. My memories of the time come from Washington, DC, with its excess of women; Philadelphia, with its many movie theaters at the time; and Australia, although it had more bare feet than the US.
What a time to be alive! I enjoy reading stories posted on here about what women wore and experienced you all had. Looking at photos from that time and even watching movies from that era it seems like women always had a pair of heels and stockings on. I rarely ever seen a young woman in nude/suntan hose with heels in person. Imagine dating one and enjoying a game of footsies! And even coming home to a house wife in heels and hose.

Then again I think if I was around that alot I wouldn't be as excited rubbing feet and playing footsies as much. When my girl wears them it's a treat and the excitement builds up.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m in my mid 50s, so the 80s/90s were the best. The malls were the absolute bomb. Every girl was wearing heels and nylons. I worked in a department store and it was required that the girls wear nylons. Bookstores were great also. I would go there at lunch, especially in a downtown area. Women would come in on lunch breaks dressed for work, start looking at books…perfect time to dip.

Also would love to have been around during the “Mad Men” era. Every woman had heels and nylons at work. The only caveat I would say is that women were really looked down on for working back then…they were probably uncomfortable to begin with so I wonder if they were very hesitant to expose their feet???
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

For me, 90s, hands down. Like everything else eroticism also reached a peak and began the free fall after the millenium.

I wish I was 10 years younger and lived those beautiful ages as a young man...
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:19 pm I’m in my mid 50s, so the 80s/90s were the best. The malls were the absolute bomb. Every girl was wearing heels and nylons. I worked in a department store and it was required that the girls wear nylons. Bookstores were great also. I would go there at lunch, especially in a downtown area. Women would come in on lunch breaks dressed for work, start looking at books…perfect time to dip.

Also would love to have been around during the “Mad Men” era. Every woman had heels and nylons at work. The only caveat I would say is that women were really looked down on for working back then…they were probably uncomfortable to begin with so I wonder if they were very hesitant to expose their feet???
The 80s totally shaped my fetish lol. My first memories were of the late 80s and I had a very young single mother who worked a ton and always had jobs where black heels and black nylons were standard. At home I'd play under the dinner table next to her legs. I associated nylons with comfort and appreciated her smell. I never fondled her feet or anything like that. Then watching movie scenes like who's Harry crumb I realized women can " tickle" men on their "pee pees". I got bones at 3 and I thought that a nylon foot tickle on mine would feel nice! When I went to work with my mom I seen the women dangle and perform theatrics with their shoes. I became hypnotized and even tried to grab some. My mom said it wasn't OK so I had to keep it to myself. Have teachers in the 90s didn't help because they shoeplayed all the time.

But I wish i was old enough to date in the 80s. I imagine many dates with the girls in heels and nylons
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

For me 80s and 90s
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The 80s especially in highschool I had hit puberty and my hormones were raging. Back then from September to April 90 percent of the girls wore hosiery and all of the teachers. So I had someone to look at in each class except gym.

Also in the 80s were the video arcades and the milf's wearing flats and those mocassins they used to wear hosed shoeplay. They would lean on the next machine and watch their sons play and dip like crazy.

The 90s was just as good I had a car so I could go anywhere usually the mall to watch shoeplay. So much more variety. That's when I discovered store clerk shoeplay usually Sears I had the best luck and food courts for the sit down shoeplay.

Yes those were my golden ages for hosed shoeplay!
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

90’s…
I used to hangout in the medical library at hospital I worked in at the time and watch women shoeplay while they study. I also got to sniff some stocking feet too! One beautiful Indian pharmacy student wearing opaque stockings and flats had some awesome smelling feet. Even more amazing I ended up asking her on a date and she accepted!

Another great moment was a gorgeous Spanish nurse I knew from the floors who had a twin. I saw her sitting in the cubes as I walked in. I sat down in front of her and smelled sweaty feet. Shocked I looked under the desk and both of her socked feet were half way out of her Keds. I went under the desk for a closer look and the odor was shocking, but arousing. Very pretty nurse!

I could go on and on about my foot adventures in the 90s.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rubyred wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 am 90’s…
I used to hangout in the medical library at hospital I worked in at the time and watch women shoeplay while they study. I also got to sniff some stocking feet too! One beautiful Indian pharmacy student wearing opaque stockings and flats had some awesome smelling feet. Even more amazing I ended up asking her on a date and she accepted!

Another great moment was a gorgeous Spanish nurse I knew from the floors who had a twin. I saw her sitting in the cubes as I walked in. I sat down in front of her and smelled sweaty feet. Shocked I looked under the desk and both of her socked feet were half way out of her Keds. I went under the desk for a closer look and the odor was shocking, but arousing. Very pretty nurse!

how did you smell their feet? Drop something than take a whiff?
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:38 am
rubyred wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 am 90’s…

how did you smell their feet? Drop something than take a whiff?
Yup! Although most of the time the area was very secluded and they couldn’t see me from their side since the desks were like 6 cubicles in one so I could under the desk undetected most of the time. I wish smartphones were around back then. Good times.

Good times!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I went to college in 2005-2006. That year all the girls went from converse and flip flops to ballet flats. Footless tights, skirts, and flats were very popular and all the girls 18-23 dangled and shoeplayed like crazy in class. When winter came they wore the full tights.

It was short lived. Then the song " Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur" came out and all the girls switched to uggs.

I will say Lady Gaga had a great influence with girls at the clubs. Heels and nylons I saw😬
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

80's and 90's!!! I lived my whole, elementary, middle, high school college and Law School during those decades! I was blessed!!