Was Hoping for Shoeplay During “Friends” Reunion…Anything?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Was Hoping for Shoeplay During “Friends” Reunion…Anything?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I haven’t watched yet but was praying for some Jennifer Aniston shoeplay. Saw some previews where they were in heels sitting down…has anyone watched?

KMFDNFAN

Re: Was Hoping for Shoeplay During “Friends” Reunion…Anything?

Post by KMFDNFAN »

When has Jennifer Aniston shoeplayed? I understand we can't just post the video, but was it during her variety show back in the 80s/90s, or has she been more active as a shoeplayer in the last 10 years or so. I have searched high and low, and cannot find shoeplay from this woman. Even with a still camera and a 1 hour plus video, regular black high heels, legs crossed....I mean really there's nothing.

Can women shoeplay less overtime? Or more? Was most of the shoeplay you guys referring to from the 80s? When she was younger?
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’ve never seen her shoeplay…was just hoping for done during this reunion show. Thought it might be casual, laid back and we might get lucky
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:28 am When has Jennifer Aniston shoeplayed? I understand we can't just post the video, but was it during her variety show back in the 80s/90s, or has she been more active as a shoeplayer in the last 10 years or so. I have searched high and low, and cannot find shoeplay from this woman lol. But I don't doubt it. She's so hot, I'd love to see some.
(edited)
Big shoeplay fan
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I feel like "shoeplay" and "Jennifer Anniston" are two things that are never gonna exist in the same sentence in the way we all want. Honestly until I saw some recent screenshots from a film scene where she LOST a shoe, one would've been under the impression that this woman was simply allergic to taking her shoes off on camera at all. I've seen her miss countless 'opportunities' to dangle or even give a little heelpop, but sadly it just seems to be the type of thing that she doesn't do.
lpo597

Post by lpo597 »

It's not shoeplay but I think the scene of her with her barefeet up on the desk in 30 Rock has to be about my favourite foot scene in anything.