Are flip flops no longer popular?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

TekkenGuy

Are flip flops no longer popular?

Post by TekkenGuy »

Are flip flops not popular anymore for girls to wear?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Are flip flops no longer popular?

Post by nyllover »

They have never been very popular in this forum I'm afraid.
Did you check FantasyFlipFlop.com ? Sometimes it's worth paying a few to get what you really love 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I can't really say I've seen a "replacement" for them in social settings. It's flip-flops by warmer months, boots by cooler months, and casual style seems to reign supreme, particularly now.
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

nyllover wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:32 am They have never been very popular in this forum I'm afraid.
Did you check FantasyFlipFlop.com ? Sometimes it's worth paying a few to get what you really love 😊
I checked and it was just models. No candids I’m afraid.

What does this forum have against flip-flops?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No one has anything against flip-flops, it's just that the majority of people here are into feet in stockings and pantyhose (or at least that's my feeling) so flip-flops are not very popular. But you can change that, why don't you start posting some pictures or links to videos, and see how people respond? 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Start a thread see what happens. I think flip flops are “bacteria vessels” and really not about shoeplay. Mostly shoeplay people on here and that happens when shoes start to hurt…not sure flip flops ever really hurt.
christo

Post by christo »

I hate flip flops. They're terrible for your feet. Also rather disgusting as well.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

Flip flops are disgusting on men for sure. I don’t like looking at men’s feet. They’re perfectly fine on women.

Anyway, as somebody who likes bare feet, yeah I’d prefer fully open toed shoes.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

No, sadly they are still very much popular where I live. What's worse is that there's a new trend of putting giant fuzzy things on top, so these women look like they're walking around with some kinda fuzzy animal slipper & flip-flop combo. :roll: :(

I love women's bare feet as well, though I'm more of a hose and heels (or flats) kind of guy. I generally am not a fan of most open toed shoes, but I can't stand flip-flops (sandals were a close second until crocks came out). In my opinion they just look unsightly on an otherwise very nice pair of feet. I once compared it to a woman with an attractive body wearing a potato sack or a barrel. SHE still looks good but that 'thing' she's wearing is just too ugly and distracting for me; I feel the same about flip-flops. I get it, though. Comfort and all that but still....ewww. LOL

SPEAKING of comfort, after wearing them once or twice myself out of necessity, I feel like the comfort factor for them is waaaaaay over-sold, I'm either nearly busting my ass or scraping my flesh across whatever flooring. The hell with that. I too think they're disgusting on men (on myself included lol), I ONLY use them around the pool or in the shower at the gym.
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

It’s been two months since this thread was updated. Does anyone have anything to add?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

TekkenGuy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:25 am It’s been two months since this thread was updated. Does anyone have anything to add?
I am a big fan of "the sloppy floppy". Certain types of Shoeplay you can't get off of any other shoe, and the ease of shoeplay with a good pair of flops and energetic feet is really such a wonderful thing to see.
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

TekkenGuy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:25 am It’s been two months since this thread was updated. Does anyone have anything to add?
Idk about other people but personally flip flops are the most uncomfortable piece of shit “shoes” I’ve ever worn. The little rubber string is constantly rubbing in between your toes and the flopping noise is so annoying.

Maybe if you wanted to do shoe play they could be interesting I guess but I’ve never tried anything of the sorts so I wouldn’t know
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I think the fashion trend shifted. Here in sunny California all the women where wearing flip flops at one point. Now slides are more popular and comfortable. My wife wears several pair of slides. The younger girls like the athletic Nike slides with socks.
Plus those things were cheaply made and hurt your feet. I don't wear them anymore myself. I'm more of a Crocs guy now hahah
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh they’re popular, but they are the worst
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:01 pm I think the fashion trend shifted. Here in sunny California all the women where wearing flip flops at one point. Now slides are more popular and comfortable. My wife wears several pair of slides. The younger girls like the athletic Nike slides with socks.
Plus those things were cheaply made and hurt your feet. I don't wear them anymore myself. I'm more of a Crocs guy now hahah
Exactly this. Slides are just better
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:39 pmIdk about other people but personally flip flops are the most uncomfortable piece of shit “shoes” I’ve ever worn. The little rubber string is constantly rubbing in between your toes and the flopping noise is so annoying.

Maybe if you wanted to do shoe play they could be interesting I guess but I’ve never tried anything of the sorts so I wouldn’t know
I've always disliked flip-flops from both the watching and wearing perspective. I have a pair for the pool, because they're easily the most practical option for that...but it only takes me a step or two to hear that slapping noise and remember why I loathe them so.

My wife counts them among her favorite summer shoes, though she's fussy about brands that have a cloth toe thong and not plastic or rubber.

@Baloo_135, I have seen a lot of people shift to Crocs again...male and female. They're not for me. In the summer, boat shoes/docksiders are my go-to, unless I need sneakers for something more athletic.
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 pm
Sophie_Larkins wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:39 pmIdk about other people but personally flip flops are the most uncomfortable piece of shit “shoes” I’ve ever worn. The little rubber string is constantly rubbing in between your toes and the flopping noise is so annoying.

I've always disliked flip-flops from both the watching and wearing perspective. I have a pair for the pool, because they're easily the most practical option for that...but it only takes me a step or two to hear that slapping noise and remember why I loathe them so.

My wife counts them among her favorite summer shoes, though she's fussy about brands that have a cloth toe thong and not plastic or rubber.

@Baloo_135, I have seen a lot of people shift to Crocs again...male and female. They're not for me. In the summer, boat shoes/docksiders are my go-to, unless I need sneakers for something more athletic.
Crocs are the pinnacle of human fashion
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:45 pm
paradigm88 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 pm

Crocs are the pinnacle of human fashion
Hahahh. I was anti crocs for a long time. My wife bought some for work and she fell in love. They are comfy for her and she wears some nice black socks which I find hawt.

I caved and bought a pair myself. They are the best. I always wear them to the grocery store and around the house.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211003-114149_Gallery.jpg
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Around where I live, the trendy shoe in hot weather seems to be either birkenstocks or gladiator type sandals, while flip flops (outside of Rainbows) seem to be a rarity. For years everybody wore cheap Old Navy basic flip flops. Personally, I love watching shoeplay of any kind, and the benefit of watching sandal shoeplay is that they are very easy to play with, vs. typical shoeplay in heels/flats where they usually only do it when their feet hurt. Another plus for me is shoeplay in a worn pair of sandals exposes their footprint, which I find very hot.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:45 pmCrocs are the pinnacle of human fashion
I've always preferred a more dressy aesthetic. There are clogs I don't mind...they have a sort of rural/cottagecore sensibility to them. But Crocs...

Okay, if it's the juxtaposition element, I'll consider them. The dressy girl who slips her feet into a pair of Crocs because her heels are killing her. Or the Crocs ballet slingbacks. But that's IT for me.