Am I The Only One?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Am I The Only One?

Post by JWCooley126 »

I have a very distinct fetish and wondering if I’m the only one. I have a very unique women’s shoeplay/foot fetish for one I only like closed toe shoeplay (ex. flats & heels) sandals, sneakers or open toe shoes do nothing for me. I also only like natural candid shoeplay the staged stuff also does nothing to excite me. I like the element of surprise with flats because you can’t see anything unless they shoe play it’s a similar feeling to a striptease if you will. Finally I’m not a huge fan of nail polish there is nothing sexier to me than well maintained feet with clear polish, no polish, a French manicure, white or other pure colors. I hate reds, blues and other loud polish colors. It’s an extremely different type of fetish and was curious if anybody shared my sentiments...

tobydole

Re: Am I The Only One?

Post by tobydole »

Nah man you're good! I think most everyone on this forum can agree to the whole real natural shoeplay being better than fake stuff.

We all have our own interests and variations with this fetish, there is no such thing as one shoe that fits every foot.