Shoeplay advice

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

CF66

Shoeplay advice

Post by CF66 »

So I wanted to schedule one on one time with maybe a lawyer or real estate agent to get one on one shoeplay opportunity. The problem is trying to come up with something to talk about to get an appointment/ one on one time. Any suggestions?? Open to other suggestions as far as places for shoeplay that doesn't involve a lot of people

Collegetownstudios

Re: Shoeplay advice

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Ask for her consultation on a subject you know nothing about. Ask as many questions as you can.

Or, you could hire a woman to shoeplay for you and pay the fee you'd pay the lawyer/real estate agent to her.

That way you're guaranteed to get what you're paying for, because she'll do what you need done.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

But it's not like you are guaranteed they will shoeplay or wearing shoeplayable shoes.

Better off just putting an ad somewhere for a female foot exhibitionist
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

So it's been some time. Did you have any luck or are you still trying to figure out what to do?

If it's the latter, I'm gonna echo the previous two posts and say it'd probably make a lot more sense to just pay a woman to shoeplay for you. Paying a lawyer that you don't even need in hopes that she'll do something that she may or may not even do is a crapshoot; not only a waste of both your time, but a waste of your money.

It's a nice thought, but this isn't the 80's. Chances are she wouldn't be dressed in the typical "attorney attire" (heels, hose, skirt etc.) that we all picture, and even if she was, I feel like shoe comfort 'technology' has come such a long way that it negates the need for many women to even shoeplay anymore if they aren't already a habitual shoeplayer to begin with. Of course, I could be wrong on that last point, as I haven't seen enough women dressed like that in recent years to really say.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:21 pm So it's been some time. Did you have any luck or are you still trying to figure out what to do?

If it's the latter, I'm gonna echo the previous two posts and say it'd probably make a lot more sense to just pay a woman to shoeplay for you. Paying a lawyer that you don't even need in hopes that she'll do something that she may or may not even do is a crapshoot; not only a waste of both your time, but a waste of your money.

It's a nice thought, but this isn't the 80's. Chances are she wouldn't be dressed in the typical "attorney attire" (heels, hose, skirt etc.) that we all picture, and even if she was, I feel like shoe comfort 'technology' has come such a long way that it negates the need for many women to even shoeplay anymore if they aren't already a habitual shoeplayer to begin with. Of course, I could be wrong on that last point, as I haven't seen enough women dressed like that in recent years to really say.
I'm sure he got or did nothing at all.

But I was curious did he live in the country, suburbs or city?

Lots of free seminars or meetings or even social clubs he could have looked up and signed up for. I used to do the free seminar thing sit next to a lady in hose and watch for potential shoeplay
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

That's leaving a lot to chance my friend. Not sure what line of work you're in, but the best way to get endless shoeplay is to work an office job or a job with an office component. I'm lucky enough to work in a busy hospital office setting not dealing with patients. So every spring/summer I'm treated to plenty of beautiful doctors/physicians, students, and other admin in flats, heels, and dressy mules. We have a large indoor and outdoor eating area so when the weather is nice I'm almost guaranteed to catch dozens of these women shoeplaying or out of their shoes! So something to think about!