Best place for flats shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

CF66

Best place for flats shoeplay

Post by CF66 »

I was wondering what are the best places to catch ballet at shoeplaying? I notice bankers wear flats often and sometimes I will go to the banks to catch some shoeplay action. Any other line of work or places where women may wear flats often?

Mr. Mike

Re: Best place for flats shoeplay

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not sure anyone could possibly answer that. Flats could be worn at any given time at any job. BTW, I would think “hanging” around in banks too often might not be a good idea.

That being said, probably college libraries. Students aren’t wearing heels, most likely flats
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I second that though it’s a little tougher with the pandemic, the best places to find flats shoeplay are office buildings, hospitals or other professional settings. Prime flats season is the spring and fall and chances of shoeplay increase drastically when it’s warm out. Flats get sweaty and incite awesome shows :)
CF66

Post by CF66 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:22 pm I second that though it’s a little tougher with the pandemic, the best places to find flats shoeplay are office buildings, hospitals or other professional settings. Prime flats season is the spring and fall and chances of shoeplay increase drastically when it’s warm out. Flats get sweaty and incite awesome shows :)
Which office building would you recommend without me getting caught or feeling weird for being there
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

For college libraries it depends on the college, luckily most public colleges let the general public in the library so all it would cost you is time. If you look older it might be better to stick to schools with a higher graduate student population, for example my college is almost all undergrad so someone who looks older would stand out like a sore thumb hanging around girls at the library.

I can't attest to all colleges but in my experience girls pretty much never wear flats unless it's for a special occasion. Sometimes, but it is rare. Usually you will see those slip on vans, birkenstocks, crocs, and sometimes mocs for regular shoeplayable shoes.

BUT. Keep an eye on the school's calendar and see if they post any greek life or sorority events. Quite a few times I have hung around on campus during these events and you'll see loads of girls in flats and heels and they are all sorority girls and it's NUTS. Also college career fairs typically produce the highest amount of girls in flats (and tights, if it's cold).

But this may be different at other colleges so you just have to spend time exploring.