Creeps commenting on Videos

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Shadow_Knight007

Creeps commenting on Videos

Post by Shadow_Knight007 »

I don't get mad over things very often, but stuff like this enrages me. People who comment stupid shit like, "Great Shoeplay!" Or "Your feet made me explode" Why do you people do things like that? All you're going to do is ruin it for everyone else. Do you get satisfaction from that? You have to know that if you type "I love your feet and great shoeplay," you're going to creep people out and make them delete shit. I have examples of people doing this, (I blocked out the name of the video because I've lost trust in people being able to control themselves not to type obscene things)
Attachments
Screenshot_20210209-042430.png
Screenshot_20210209-042430.png (311.68 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Screenshot_20210209-042534.png
Screenshot_20210209-042534.png (522.54 KiB) Viewed 3370 times

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Creeps commenting on Videos

Post by nyllover »

There are so many idiots out there...you wouldn't even believe. And I'm pretty sure no one who writes in this board actually does that... or, for that matters, most probably no one who actually visits this board. Guys like that are very... "basic"... they use video sites, they add comments like that truly believing the one who's in the video will enjoy those comments....or they just care only of their quick wank while they write the content.
Sad...but true (as Metallica used to sing 😍)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Shadow_Knight007

Post by Shadow_Knight007 »

nyllover wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:37 am There are so many idiots out there...you wouldn't even believe. And I'm pretty sure no one who writes in this board actually does that... or, for that matters, most probably no one who actually visits this board. Guys like that are very... "basic"... they use video sites, they add comments like that truly believing the one who's in the video will enjoy those comments....or they just care only of their quick wank while they write the content.
Sad...but true (as Metallica used to sing 😍)
Well, I have some hope that people won't do these things. I'll be posting more often as time comes. Mostly just fictional stories I've created and maybe some pictures I take along the way.
LVFeetBeauty

Post by LVFeetBeauty »

Oh, I believe that someone commented on those - this and this videos and uploader took down them. There was a young girl who constantly played with her black flats. One of those videos I saw in public playlist on YouTube also.

So, if commenters are in our board - you know that we are losing some stuff! ;)
I will never forgive the commenter who commented on this guy's videos. :crash:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is a battle we have been waging for years...since back when the Shopping Channels were posting their videos. You have no idea how many videos have been taken down, channels that stopped posting or camera angles changed. It is from some “Lurkers” on here, because within a day or 2 of it showing up on this board, you see the comments. It really sucks because we all want to share what we find, but a lot of us now hide stuff in private playlists and share with only a few.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok... then I guess I had a too high opinion of lurkers around this board... 🙄
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Dumbasses. Wonder why they do that. They're ruining the fun for everybody here, and for what? That woman or the place where the woman appears shoeplaying is going to freak out, and take down videos.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I echo what Mike has said. The commenters have all but ruined the great material that the shopping channels used to provide us. Especially now with social media and how easy it is to direct message the hosts, I can only imagine the garbage and harassment they have to put up with, basically ruining it for everybody.
Guy_from_LV

Post by Guy_from_LV »

I agree that is a big problem.

I hate seeing memes on IG where "boob guys", "ass guys" and whatever other guys all turn up to shoot "feet guys" etc...

I believe this is all due to these creeps posting such comments and making we all look bad.

Not only they get the content restricted/removed but also makes society not accept us and think we are weird while eating ass is considered normal and acceptable.
HungryForStinkyFeet

Post by HungryForStinkyFeet »

What annoys me most are guys who post comments like "You have sexy feet", "Do you do customs?" etc. although the video was uploaded by a guy! They think the channel and the girl on the video are the same person...

Also annyoing: "What´s her name on Instagram...?" - As if everyone would be there... o_O