Preferences- Bare feet/ Nylons/ Socks?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Preferences- Bare feet/ Nylons/ Socks?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Out of curiosity what do you prefer a woman has on during a footsie under the table game? Ive super attracted to black nylons ever since I was a kid and I love the look, feel, and the smell. Yet some brands and designs don't feel great against brushing against my leg lol. My current women has some patterned nylons she looks amazing in them! Yet her feet produces a lot of friction against my sock and my bare calf which can get rough. Dark and silky like longer socks on women do the trick for me too but over the years I've found the feeling of bare feet to feel amazing, especially women with soft feet.

I've had experiences at parties/ get togethers/ study groups where acquaintances were barefoot and some harmless footsie turned steamy. I remember playing cards with some buddies and we were all tipsy. My friend was in short shorts and barefoot. Something funny happened and we all busted up laughing. As we did her foot nudged mine. I left it there and nudged her back playfully. Before I knew it her toes were gripping at my sock around my toes, then she was trying to take it off! I let her of course but the highlight was her barefoot caressing my barecalf. It felt really nice!!!

Barefeet footsie entails some more variety in style ive found. The right pair of Opaque tights are awesome too. My girl is fond of tights when its cold and her toes feel slippery and soft in them. She wear them with boots so there is an added heat and mild wetness from sweat. Ironically her feet don't have a strong odor.

What are some of your preferences?

BlackFoot

Re: Preferences- Bare feet/ Nylons/ Socks?

Post by BlackFoot »

definitely sheer nylons! nude/tan and any light or bright colors.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Nylons/Stockings especially in Black, color doesn't bother me too much but really like the color Black. I really like Fishnet type stockings as well, and Barefeet is more than fine with me. Socks I'm not really a fan of. If it's like Cold(Winter) I could understand why Socks would be worn. If it ain't Cold take them Socks off.
Actually I would more than likely remove the socks if I was in that situation where Socks are worn.
:superlol:
Her Feet= My Mouth
llama

Post by llama »

1-Sheer Nylons (black.white or any shade of nudes)
2-Bare feet (painted toes preferably)
3- Opaque tights
4- socks (thinner the better)
Nylons9201

Post by Nylons9201 »

Nylons. Always sheer nylons.

Earth tones- tans, gray, black. Preferably with a nice reinforced toe...but who can be that choosy these days. Any nylons are a treat to see and enjoy, IMO.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Exactly! Its hard to be picky since nylons are rare now a days. One particular fall in college a lot of the girls where wearing these thicker ribbed tights with flats! In class and libraries these girls would dangle and shoeplay like crazy! Some had those feet on their clueless boyfriends who ignored them! I sat next to one girl who dangled and wore those tights. I could smell some odor because her toes got sweaty in them. The all of sudden Han Solo boots came into style and hasn't left since. Now in our 30s my woman is buying more mules, slides, and causal loafers which is to my delight 😋. On special occasions she'll bring out the sheer nylons but she is fond of the opaque tights. At holidays she'll change out of her fancy shoes and into moccasins with her tights, or even pad around in stockinged feet. Super fun to watch.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It's all about hosiery for me.

Opaque tights are atop the list for me. Opaques convey a sense of schoolgirl (or schoolteacher) innocence, all softness and light. They're soft yet durable, perfect for the girl who isn't very good at wearing shoes. And they shape imperfections into attractions.

Sheer hosiery are sensual and delicate, yet mature. They're a perfect finishing touch, a pattern or a texture or a sheen for well-cared-for feet and legs. They're meant to stay safely in shoes, and yet they're prone to the telltale runs and snags that reveal that they haven't.

Dress socks, ankle socks, knee socks...they all play by the same rules above. There is some charm in seeing the top of her nylon socks under her pantlegs when she's sitting on her foot or all stretched out. No-show socks are an interesting variant. They're work for comfort, not for style or to be seen...which I think makes it better when they ARE seen.

Cute casual socks are okay from the sense that they're meant to be seen, so she can kick her clogs off and say "look at the owls on my socks, they're so cute!" She didn't wear them to keep them cooped up in sneakers all day.

I'll concede that well-cared-for, dainty bare feet can be sexy in their own way...but I don't find them vulnerable, and I don't yearn to touch them.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I prefer definitely sheer nylons with reinforced toes. Other sheer nylons or opaque are also making me hard. Socks are OK, but barefeet is nothing special for me.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

"Nyllover" means "Nylon lover". Enough said. :mrgreen:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:55 am "Nyllover" means "Nylon lover". Enough said. :mrgreen:
😄🤣
selfless sole

Post by selfless sole »

Before recently, I was pretty much a bare foot lover my whole life. However, in the last decade or so, Sheer nylons are looking better and better. When they've been in a while, the foot forming into the stocking
But still a bare footn' kinda guy
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Sheer nylons for me.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
gaspy

Post by gaspy »

Tan pantyhose, with reinforced toes
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Nylons...
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Sheer nylons...they help to hide any rough parts of the soles and toes
HungryForStinkyFeet

Post by HungryForStinkyFeet »

1. Knee high socks - Love smelling them
2. Nylons
3. Bare feet in sandals/Flip Flops
4. Normal socks or sneaker socks
NylonBonnie

Post by NylonBonnie »

:love: I liked nude and black tights. If I put on shoes, then socks go over the tights.
Stockings without socks :superlol:
Attachments
photo_2021-02-12_11-47-31.jpg
photo_2021-02-12_11-47-31.jpg (197.3 KiB) Viewed 3314 times
🇦🇹 🇵🇱 From
🧑🏻‍🎨#Artist
🦄Horse Rider
🦶🏿#Nylon Ambassador
📷 Photographer #35mm
👩🏼‍💻#Marketer
My website - yolofeet.pw