Wanna know what I find Offensive (a rant)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Wanna know what I find Offensive (a rant)

Post by christo »

Is the sheer amount of Youtubers and other online girls who think they can abuse our fetish. "Oh I have feet let me drain your wallet" kinda girls. One Youtuber was bragging a guy paid her 15K for pics of her feet. Either she was lying or that guy is an idiot. 15K for pics of feet you may not even like. Look I don't care how hot she is 15k is just plain stupid for pics or videos. Hell just saw a post on here where a girl was like DM for for pics of my feet but cash first. What the fuck. Thankfully she was booted. Other Youtubers have bragged about making money for feet pics. One even has a video describing how to make money with feet pics. It's stupid. I find it offensive these people try to exploit us. These average looking chicks with medicore feet. I've seen it happening with sites as well such as Gabrielle Taylor's Pantyhose Studios. She'll get chicks to model who have ugly feet.

No offense to anyone but one I found most ridiculous is this Christian based channel where girls read scripture while they display their feet to the camera. Using it as a method to draw more people into your religion. Youtube knows I like feet and watch a lot of atheist videos. Guess the algorithm is screwed up or something. More and more people trying to exploit us for financial or other gain.

Anybody else notice a rise in this sort of activity?

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
paradigm88

Re: Wanna know what I find Offensive (a rant)

Post by paradigm88 »

christo wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:53 pm Is the sheer amount of Youtubers and other online girls who think they can abuse our fetish. "Oh I have feet let me drain your wallet" kinda girls. One Youtuber was bragging a guy paid her 15K for pics of her feet. Either she was lying or that guy is an idiot. 15K for pics of feet you may not even like. Look I don't care how hot she is 15k is just plain stupid for pics or videos. Hell just saw a post on here where a girl was like DM for for pics of my feet but cash first. What the fuck. Thankfully she was booted. Other Youtubers have bragged about making money for feet pics. One even has a video describing how to make money with feet pics. It's stupid. I find it offensive these people try to exploit us. These average looking chicks with medicore feet. I've seen it happening with sites as well such as Gabrielle Taylor's Pantyhose Studios. She'll get chicks to model who have ugly feet.

No offense to anyone but one I found most ridiculous is this Christian based channel where girls read scripture while they display their feet to the camera. Using it as a method to draw more people into your religion. Youtube knows I like feet and watch a lot of atheist videos. Guess the algorithm is screwed up or something. More and more people trying to exploit us for financial or other gain.
There's one that comes to mind; she's an ASMR girl who used to occasionally show her feet, sometimes in nylons. She's since set up a Patreon account, and pretty much all her foot content goes to Patreon.

But...she's an ASMR girl, not a foot fetish model. And she happened to realize she could profit. So she did. I don't know how it's working out for her, but she hasn't dropped her rate any, so it must be paying off.

Maybe it's like wedding bakers and photographers. You deal with a lot of challenging customers, and that's the price to make it worth the while. If it were just "hi, you're hot, show me your feet," that'd probably be fine, but I would guess there's a lot of creepy stuff and unnecessary BS to wade through. (I'm making this assumption based mostly off YouTube comments.)

I can't really fault anyone for finding a niche and exploiting it. But to that end, I'd think the quality of content would determine the success. I supported one shoeplay account on Patreon. They eventually stopped posting, so I stopped backing them. But I wasn't spending much at all, so I was part of the problem as much as I was part of the solution.

The situations you're describing - pay first to get questionable content - I agree, that's not a promising model. But also, the risk should keep them from being long-lived. When you can pay for quality content, you're not going to pay for poor or questionable content at all. The market should bear out at that point. I guess they're counting on the rubes who will pay anything for something.

Or maybe the standards out there are just lower than they are on an enthusiast forum.
christo

Re: Wanna know what I find Offensive (a rant)

Post by christo »

I think you are talking about Lisa ASMR. She hgad a few videos showing her feet and several in nylon. Then she saw the response and put all her feet stuff on Pateron. Well at least with her you got to see what her feet looked like before buying. She does have pretty feet, so no arguments there.

I just subbed to ARStudios. Andrea Rae does many pantyhose review videos on Youtube and I thought for $10 lets see what you get. WEll you get some pretty great stuff. The biggest disappointment is you cannot save any of the videos. At least that is what she thinks. I just used a screen recorder and ripped them that way. Why am I gonna pay for something I don't get to keep? Fuck that.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!