Want to Share wife's feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footcore

Want to Share wife's feet

Post by Footcore »

Hello everyone ,so I am new here and I wanted to share a big desire I have !
So I am with my fiance for many years now,since school with our ups and downs.
We are best friends with a couple ,doing many things together from drinking in bars to escape rooms ,movies ,table games at home etc .
Lately we came much closer with my from who will call Paul!
And we shared we both have a huge foot fetish !
After that we had many conversations about feet ,even trading pictures that we found from.random girls on Instagram.but I was always trying to bring the matter to our own girls feet.but he was always shy to share or even talk about my girls feet.

On the main subject now,I came to grow a huge fantasy to share my fiance's feet with ,I want to see someone massage her feet ,lick them ,kiss them and even see her giving him a footjob like she gives to me with her huge soles !

The first thing I would like to hear from you ,is to tell me if this is common or it is just me ? :roll:

Secondly ,there were some incidents with my friend like this one: we were all four of us sitting on the couch at their home getting ready to watch a movie , his girlfriend was on her flip flops and her shorts ,later on the couch barefoot, (she has gorgeous feet ) and while all of us were barefoot my gf kept her shoes on .I told Paul in a jokingly way in his ear, sorry man that she keeps those ugly shoes on ,I don't know why she is doing it,with him laughing in a shy way ,and saying "hahahu crazy ass"
After a while we were ready to start the movie ,Paul said to my fiance ," you can take this stool and use it to rest it feet of you want to be more comfortable, which she did right after removing her shoes (at last) and her socks too ! Reviewing those beautiful soles and long toes that she has ! I could see Paul with the edge of my eye that he kept his eyes on her soles but Bering very careful.
After a while I grabbed her feet and placed them on my lap (Paul was right next to me on my left and my fiance on my right ) so her soles were inches from Paul ,then I started massaging them ,I noticed he tried to at least touch her foot for a second while trying to reach his cellphone or the remote control but he failed .I saw he was blushing and I noticed movement on his pants ,which he hide by placing a pillow there !
Nothing more happened and we saw the movie and left ,the next morning he texted me saying "man,u are a crazy motherf@r,what a foot show last night man!!!!"
I told him ,I did my best for us both to have fun ,and he just replied I know that's why I am calling u crazy!
And then he changed the subject!

I had 2,3 more silly experiences like that but nothing serious
How do u guys thing I can make him feel comfortable enough to talk about my fiance's feet ,and even manage a plan together for him to at least touch her feet for start?

Sorry for my English ,I tried my best ! And sorry if this all sounds crazy!

j_dumars

Re: Want to Share wife's feet

Post by j_dumars »

This is a great topic! I too, have had similar thoughts, but never acted out on it. Its an attractive fantasy, and allows you to experience it from a different perspective (viewer).

My partner and I have been together for a while, and are very open sexually. We are not swingers and do have a monogamous relationship, but are very open to foot fetish and some other related areas. We have recorded many of our own sessions for fun and even have considered making content specifically for a clipstore.

It was not always like this. When we first met, she was aware of foot fetishism but had never experienced it with anyone. She was so open minded that not only did she like trying new things that excited me, she embraced it as part of my sexuality and it is regularly incorporated into our sex life.

Our relationship is very stable and secure which I think is key to exploring these kinds of things. My girl is completely comfortable with us acting out various foot fantasies with others, and prefers to be involved. Finding someone else or a willing couple that's safe and "normal" enough that this doesn't uproot your life, has been a little more challenging for us, but we are still not giving up.

Its nice that you already have a friend that has this common interest, but even after learning you two share this, your friend seems a bit reserved and passive about it. Perhaps he is still shy about it, or doesn't want to suggest or do anything that changes your friendship? Maybe his gf/partner doesn't share the same fantasies as much as you or him? At this stage, you guys do seem pretty far away from "sharing your wife's feet", but this can always change with being such close friends and incremental progress. If no one is taking the "bait" or showing that type of interest back, pressuring it is probably not a good idea. Maybe you share that wonderful, common interest in feet, but not in the other areas.

Either way, its not unusual or a strange fantasy but I'm not sure how uncommon it is. Considering we are already in an uncommon scope with foot fetishism, you'll probably find like-minded peers more understanding and open minded about it; so you've come to the right place :)

Your English is just fine, where are you from?
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

Hello j_dumars it is very nice to see a response with your enthusiasm about it! And I thank you for it !
I am from Greece ,where are you from ?

To be honest I am jealous to hear that you and you woman are open about it ,and would like to "swing foot action" if I understood well ! It sounds very hot and I hope you will find a couple to do it !

As long as my Paul and me, the first day we met after we learned for our common fetish, was on a bar ,my fiance was wearing some flat sandals while his gf was wearing a pair of very sexy platforms with a new pedicure and many anklet bracelets,as the night was passing ,we had many drinks he took his gfs legs and put them on his lap bringing her feet on those heels so close to me ,and he told me,aren't they beautiful with that french pedicure ! Ofc I told him OF COURSE! I LOVE IT!
Nothing important but I am just telling you small incidents to get an idea!
Also the other day we were talking about foot tattoos ,he LOVES good tattoos ,and when I told him that my fiance is thinking about doing one ,he told me (with a lower voice :P ) these gorgeous feet would look amazing with a tattoo ,convince her to do it !
Generally I think I need a way to tell him/show him, that I like that my fiance's feet making him hard ,and to be for start cool to share thoughts ! This is a nice first step ,that I don't know how to make ,cause I don't want to sound weird !
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

So noone had a fantasy about sharing his wife's feet ?
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

It is pretty safe to share the wives. If there is no face then no one ever will realize to whom these feet belong.
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

I was talking about real-life sharing her feet !
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

It is always very exciting to share your wife's feet!
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/
Rook67

Post by Rook67 »

That's amazing and kind of you to share you're fiancée feet with people who can truly appreciate her soles.I hope you have plans to share her feet even further knowing that they can bring so much pleasure to alot of people.
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

Yes this is exactly how I feel about it ! I want so much to share her feet with people who will appreciate it ! Exactly as you said !