Are shoes necessary for foot fetishes to develop?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Are shoes necessary for foot fetishes to develop?

Post by Feeture Feature »

I just had some thoughts on this. I think that foot fetishes do not develop in primitive societies unless or until women generally wear footwear of some kind, whether shoes, sandals or boots. If almost all women are barefoot most of the time I doubt whether feet interest anybody (until the society becomes infected with more civilized people who are familiar with shoes and may be excited by bare feet). I'd be interested to hear anyone else's thoughts on this subject. I guess this was stimulated in my brain by my recent watching of 2 Senegalese movies on Turner Classic Movies (Emitai from 1971 and Ceddo from 1977). Both had African tribes as the main elements of the stories and the natives were generally barefoot although some wore sandals and some men (besides the French colonials and native recruits) wore shoes. So here are native men surrounded by dirty bare female feet. I wonder if any men had foot fetishes or if they were just too busy with matters of daily survival to bother and sex was just a duty to be fulfilled.

Since independence and modernization, have foot fetishes developed among the people?

Mr. Mike

Re: Are shoes necessary for foot fetishes to develop?

Post by Mr. Mike »

FF, I agree. If you grew up in an environment where all that you ever saw were bare feet...what would be the attraction to the foot at that point? If you lived in a time where all women were topless, the breast would not be something to get excited about.

Goes back to a story I have mentioned on here before. My first real office job we had a secretary, cute little Hispanic girl. She wore heels everyday and was always walking around talking to everyone, just chit chat. But every single time she stopped, she would dip out of her heels. (not exaggerating)...after a month, I didn't even pay attention to her and my favorite thing is dipping out of heels. It just wasn't exciting any more because it was commonplace.
christo

Post by christo »

According to studies foot fetishism dates back to the time of the Black plague. With the rise of disease humans evolved to other means of sexual gratification. They are men out there who do like dirty feet, I am not one of them. Like indigenous tribes seeing breast all day every day seems to lower a mans attraction or fascination with them. I guess the same could be said for people who live in nudist colonies.

So for me and I guess most of you what makes feet so appealing is the curves and lines. Also the smell, cause pheromones are released through the sweat glands. Where shoes come into play (at least for me) is the concealment. Which makes my mind wonder if her feet are truly as gorgeous in real life as they are in my head. Also since feet is the lowest point of a woman's body loving feet puts women in a state of power and dominance. Which explains my interest of women in strong roles such as teacher, boss, super hero, royalty, political figure, celebs and more. Worshiping or catering to her feet for me tells her she is in control. I also tend to put women on pedestals and loving the feet is another way of worshiping the glory that is women.

Sorry I got all off topic. Remember that old saying "Nothing new under the sun"? I wonder how true to life that is? I mean with pantyhose and leggings I find myself checking women out I wouldn't think twice about if they weren't wearing them. Could that be a forum of makeup another way they attract a mate or is it cause those things conceal things. I look at it as enhancing things. Humans have always practiced things like anal, homosexuality, oral sex and more. Even when hygiene wasn't what it is today and we are still around. Could foot play (worship and teasing with feet) also date back that far?

I guess my point is we don't know exactly how far foot fetishism dates back. We also don't much about where it comes from. Their is only speculation and theories. What makes one person like them could be the opposite for another. I find a woman walking barefoot (even outdoors) very sexy. I prefer bare feet over shoes but I like shoes cause they protect feet and reduce the dirtiness of them. Yet for me in a perfect world women could walk barefoot all the time and never get dirty or damaged (but that is fantasy). Humans are a very complex species when it comes to sex. We no more understand it than we understand the depths of our oceans. And I am not talking about the basics. So it is entirely possible feet are seen in a sexual way in tribal cultures where shoes don't exist. Basically cause we don't know where fetishism comes from.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I think the removal of the shoe is very sexual so in that way a shoe is important because it needs to be on before it can be removed.

If that makes sense!