Why I don’t like to share candids

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Re: Why I don’t like to share candids

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm No I’m not lol FB31898A-B79C-45E4-AF15-C489846FCB22.jpeg
Also, what are we looking at, here? The first and last pictures are the only things of any substance, and they prove nothing. The second picture is blank, the third one looks to be the upper part of someone's legs, and the fourth one I'm guessing is some red high heels and the bottom of a striped stress...

Again, that proves nothing.

And NOW, I'm gonna shut up and watch for real.

Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:00 am
Chips22 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm No I’m not lol FB31898A-B79C-45E4-AF15-C489846FCB22.jpeg
Also, what are we looking at, here? The first and last pictures are the only things of any substance, and they prove nothing. The second picture is blank, the third one looks to be the upper part of someone's legs, and the fourth one I'm guessing is some red high heels and the bottom of a striped stress...

Listen..y’all are slow lol..the picture u can’t see is a video dude..my finger is covering the lens cause that’s how I start my videos mostly..it’s to build the excitement..I have a whole craft to it..if u zoom and look..u can see the time frames on there..those are just 4 video clips from my YouTube I took a picture of and cropped because I’m not showing them and there are like 140 videos after that and then I have 72 more in other folders for when I get tired of the main stage ones..I’m not showing y’all so you’re wasting your breath trying to argue with me
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:00 am

And the picture with someone’s leg..again it’s a video!! You’re slow man..if u see time on there why the hell is it just a picture or a screen shot??? I can just look at a picture for all that smh..I was talking to a nice looking ebony woman in the store about watches and I kept the phone at my waste side and had it recording getting her back side and then angling down and getting her feet..she had on a tight fitted dress with flats and an ankle bracelet..she heel popped once when she was helping a customer and then resumed back to talking to me
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 am Talk about answering a question that no one was asking.

Are you sure the reason you don't share, isn't because your first attempt got roasted by everyone? lol

Personally, most of us couldn't care less. If you're not going to share, then it's pointless to even bring up. Lots of us have secret stashes of things that we've caught or discovered, that we don't share for one reason or another. The difference is we don't get on here and go "naaah naaah naaah naaah! I have this, and you can't have it!". That's kid stuff, man. We just enjoy them in private and that's it. We also don't authoritatively criticize other people's attempts , while claiming we can do better and merely showing questionable, if any, evidence. ;)

But hey, I'll shut the fuck up and let you have the floor again.
The person you're addressing already knows this, and if he didn't he wouldn't be able to operate a computer unassisted. He's intentionally, passive-aggressively trying to stir up shit.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Let me get this straight...

In order to make the point that you've got all these great candids that no one else but you will ever see, you use a bunch of screenshots which show no real context, INCLUDING the frame of your "finger covering the lens".

Yep, I'm definitely the slow one, here.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:36 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 am Talk about answering a question that no one was asking.

Are you sure the reason you don't share, isn't because your first attempt got roasted by everyone? lol

Personally, most of us couldn't care less. If you're not going to share, then it's pointless to even bring up. Lots of us have secret stashes of things that we've caught or discovered, that we don't share for one reason or another. The difference is we don't get on here and go "naaah naaah naaah naaah! I have this, and you can't have it!". That's kid stuff, man. We just enjoy them in private and that's it. We also don't authoritatively criticize other people's attempts , while claiming we can do better and merely showing questionable, if any, evidence. ;)

The person you're addressing already knows this, and if he didn't he wouldn't be able to operate a computer unassisted. He's intentionally, passive-aggressively trying to stir up shit.
I'd swear this was some sort of elaborate prank, if not for it going on for so long...
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

I don’t want the floor..I’m done with this post