Sounds of shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

immoney5

Sounds of shoeplay

Post by immoney5 »

Does the sounds of shoeplay excite anyone else or am I weird ? The sounds of rubbing and clunking of the shoe dropping is very enjoyable for me. Like in this video:

ShoeplayJ

Re: Sounds of shoeplay

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Not weird at all, man. And by the way, welcome to the forum!

It's honestly no different than those who like the smell of the woman's feet or shoes. I'd say the sound of it all, is probably a bit under-appreciated. Though for me personally, I need the visual more than anything. Like, I greatly enjoy the sound and smell, but none of it means anything to me without the visual. Shoeplay that I can hear but not see, frustrates me, because then all I'm thinking is "what am I missing?!".

For instance...

I remember once, my wife and I were at a bank and opening an account with this cute and voluptuous blond female banker. It was the summer, but she had on a long black dress and thin sweater, nude/tan pantyhose and some kind of flats with weird backpack-like material. As we were nearing the end of our appointment, I could hear scrunching noises behind her desk, as she was explaining some things to us about our account. My ears (among other things) perked up when I heard this sound, because I wondered if maybe she slipped her shoes off and rubbed her stocking feet together. But in hindsight, I think what I was hearing was her SHOES rubbing together. Remember I told you they were some weird backpack like material? Honestly those shoes were so tight fitted, I doubt they left her feet at all. It was still fun to think about, and because there was no way for me to get behind her desk without looking like a weirdo, I had to use my imagination, which —in this age of constant accessible visual aide— was frustrating. That was five years ago, but I still remember it plain as day. When we left, I tried to peer through the window behind her to see if she was shoeplaying, but she wasn't. Ahh well.
goober055

Post by goober055 »

I also love the nylon rubbing sounds.....the noise when a pump is popped off or put on.....the sound of a pump hitting the floor. The girl in this vid has crazy sexy feet! Wow !! Those arches are incredible and it looks like she knows it. I love all the videos she has.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

The soundtrack of shoeplay is unique, because few other fetishes/paraphilias allow you to develop intrigue without a clear visual.

There's no universal sound of boobs or a butt, no sound as they're exposed, no sound as they're showcased. Well, maybe in a Benny Hill video or "Sabado Gigante."

But shoeplay and feet have a very diverse soundtrack. There are the sounds of shoes just walking on a floor. The sounds of shoes falling off, or scuffling about on the floor. The sounds of hosiery rubbing against itself, or against a carpet or other surface. The sound of a shoe popping from a stockinged heel. Different tones and timbres for the fabrics involved.

And quite possibly the sexiest of all, the plea for attention: "Oh, my feet hurt today" or "Oops, I lost my shoe."

J, I've had similar bank and retail encounters where you're sure you heard something, but without being creepy, you have no way to tell; you can only guess. Date nights and parties are fun for that, too. I used to work with a barefooter, and when we'd talk usually I'd get some combination of all, the distracting scuffle followed by the hollow clop of an empty wedge shoe, and upon my acknowledgement of her little nylon toes, "Oh, these shoes just hurt today" as she slipped the offending pump on again.