Gorgeous 40 year old blonde with stinky nylons

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dvtdslv

Gorgeous 40 year old blonde with stinky nylons

Post by Dvtdslv »

Yo guys.
There's this beautiful woman who wears nylons all the time (my biggest fetish) and I'm hesitating if I should talk to her about my fetish and I'd like to know your opinions on this.
She's in her early 40's, gorgeous blonde, wears tan nylons all the time. I'm 22, I teach her kids and I'm at their house once a week.
I am obsessed with her feet, I can tell her nylons are really stinky as they look a little bit moist all the time and I'm not surprised, as she's on her feet all day at work. She's really happy with me as her kids' teacher. She said she's going to tie me to a chair and not let me go if I ever try to quit (Dominatrix :noworthy: ) She text me the other day saying her sons got good grades and added 'I should think about a promotion for you' (Personal nylon sniffer please :eheheh: :love: ) I know she likes younger men when she's out clubbing and that she's a bit bored in her relationship.
Do you guys think that I should confess about my foot fetish, I mean gradually? What could i do? Maybe look down at her nylon feet for one second too long while we're talking so it's not awkward but she gets the hint? Or offer her foot rub without it being awkward? Thanks for any tips :)

DTC1977

Re: Gorgeous 40 year old blonde with stinky nylons

Post by DTC1977 »

I think you should make up a more believable story in future.