pick your favorite tv show and then pick which female character you think has the stinkiest feet and why

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

luvsfeet

pick your favorite tv show and then pick which female character you think has the stinkiest feet and why

Post by luvsfeet »

pretty much just wanna hear what you guys think!

DTC1977

Re: pick your favorite tv show and then pick which female character you think has the stinkiest feet and why

Post by DTC1977 »

What's the appeal of feet that stink or dirty feet for that matter?

I don't get t but then again, I suppose all fetishes are difficult to rationalise.
Footsiefreak

Re: pick your favorite tv show and then pick which female character you think has the stinkiest feet and why

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well after seeing Don't Worry Darling I think Florence Pugh would have a sweet smelly odor to her hosed feet
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I'm going with Elaine from Seinfeld. She often wore nylons or tights and rarely drove. I thinking walking around Manhattan would stink up the feet
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 am I'm going with Elaine from Seinfeld. She often wore nylons or tights and rarely drove. I thinking walking around Manhattan would stink up the feet
This one
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Halle Berry: Passenger 57, her character was a flight attendant the whole movie, wearing stockings and heels and Halle has hyperhidrosis

Pam Grier: Jackie Brown, her character was a flight attendant, just something about her walking at the beginning of the movie in stockings and heels just made me feel like her feet were fragrant

Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh: Black Widow, apparently the set was steaming hot during their fight scene and considering they were both wearing boots, Florence (kinda funny her name is Pugh lol) mentioned having sweaty armpits and one the directors mentioned hosing them down during different parts of the fight, well…

Bryce Dallas Howard: Jurassic World, she wore the same pumps the whole movie, well at least it appeared that way, and never once did her shoes come off.

Jennifer Aniston: can’t remember the movie but it was a sex scene I believe and her Keds were removed, revealing her sweaty, bare feet - I was like 😮

Vivica A. Fox and Uma Thurman: Kill Bill, self-explanatory, sweaty girl fight - sneakers :imslow:

Hilary Swank and Betty Gilpin: The Hunt, another epic brawl - both wearing boots

Teri Hatcher and Charlize Theron: 2 Days in the Valley, one more epic catfight, one barefoot in sneakers and the other barefoot in heels

LisaRaye and Chrystale Wilson: Players Club, LisaRaye was wearing heels and stockings (I’d be shocked if LisaRaye’s feet didn’t smell cheesy after the fight scene was shot) and one of Chrystale’s heels broke during their throw down and you can see the shoe hanging from her barefoot near the end of the fight!

Alia Shawkat: show Old Man, there two episodes in a row when she wears the same suit, barefoot with high heel loafers - I’m thinking her feet smelled good 😊

Britany Spears: Toxic music video, she was interviewed after the shoot and apologizes to the reporter after taking off her shoes and having smelly feet - she was wearing stockings and heels with a flight attendant costume, the video is on YouTube somewhere :o

I’m sure I can recall more…
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

rubyred wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:41 pm
Britany Spears: Toxic music video, she was interviewed after the shoot and apologizes to the reporter after taking off her shoes and having smelly feet - she was wearing stockings and heels with a flight attendant costume, the video is on YouTube somewhere :o
She probably wasn't kidding either. I think a year later, she got called out on an airplane for stinking up the flight after taking off her shoes, and a flight attendant had to ask her to put them back on because of the complaints. I'm intrigued to see this behind the scenes interview. I had a huge crush on her when she first hit the scene. One of my first celebrity crushes :love:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rubyred wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:41 pm Halle Berry: Passenger 57, her character was a flight attendant the whole movie, wearing stockings and heels and Halle has hyperhidrosis

Pam Grier: Jackie Brown, her character was a flight attendant, just something about her walking at the beginning of the movie in stockings and heels just made me feel like her feet were fragrant

Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh: Black Widow, apparently the set was steaming hot during their fight scene and considering they were both wearing boots, Florence (kinda funny her name is Pugh lol) mentioned having sweaty armpits and one the directors mentioned hosing them down during different parts of the fight, well…

Bryce Dallas Howard: Jurassic World, she wore the same pumps the whole movie, well at least it appeared that way, and never once did her shoes come off.

Jennifer Aniston: can’t remember the movie but it was a sex scene I believe and her Keds were removed, revealing her sweaty, bare feet - I was like 😮

Vivica A. Fox and Uma Thurman: Kill Bill, self-explanatory, sweaty girl fight - sneakers :imslow:

Hilary Swank and Betty Gilpin: The Hunt, another epic brawl - both wearing boots

Teri Hatcher and Charlize Theron: 2 Days in the Valley, one more epic catfight, one barefoot in sneakers and the other barefoot in heels

LisaRaye and Chrystale Wilson: Players Club, LisaRaye was wearing heels and stockings (I’d be shocked if LisaRaye’s feet didn’t smell cheesy after the fight scene was shot) and one of Chrystale’s heels broke during their throw down and you can see the shoe hanging from her barefoot near the end of the fight!

Alia Shawkat: show Old Man, there two episodes in a row when she wears the same suit, barefoot with high heel loafers - I’m thinking her feet smelled good 😊

I’m sure I can recall more…
Florence P-U gh that's a good one rubyred 😆
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Married with Children - Peggy Bundy.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 pm
rubyred wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:41 pm

She probably wasn't kidding either. I think a year later, she got called out on an airplane for stinking up the flight after taking off her shoes, and a flight attendant had to ask her to put them back on because of the complaints. I'm intrigued to see this behind the scenes interview. I had a huge crush on her when she first hit the scene. One of my first celebrity crushes :love:
Here you are: https://rumble.com/v1m0ct0-britney-stinky-feet.html
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:35 pm Married with Children - Peggy Bundy.
No way! She always wore those mules and her feet were exposed because they got plenty of air

Maybe Kelly Bundy ?I mean christina applegate was and accomplished dancer. Speaking of which I would add Zendaya and Jennifer Lopez