Winter is theee worst time for candids

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Chips22

Winter is theee worst time for candids

Post by Chips22 »

I’m going thru a serious dry spell in candids..I thought when it got cold out more women would be in stockings but that’s not the case and I don’t have an office job so I’m forced to go out into the wilderness of society and seek out prey but I’ve learned that the best time is spring..u get mild temps between 55-80..still chilly to wear nylons and on hotter days bare legs but nonetheless u still get legs

tobydole

Re: Winter is theee worst time for candids

Post by tobydole »

You got an airport near you? Or college?
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

tobydole wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 am You got an airport near you? Or college?
Airport is good when the flight attendants are getting off for layovers but u have to be there at the right time..college candids are up and down..the most steady results I get are from the library
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It's the usual confluence of the big anti-shoeplay factors:

- Winter fashion favors boots. Look at the way the shoe stores transition in the mid-summer to early fall; the boot displays can easily take up half of the store. Practical snow and hiking boots, calf-high and knee-high riding boots, heeled boots, ankle-high booties...more boots than the eye can see. Winter dictates that they must be in style, over shoes that would be easier to play with.

- Boots are in style for a practical reason. Winter weather isn't kind to shoes that play well, and boots alleviate a lot of those stresses. They provide warmth, they keep feet dry, they don't slide off in five inches of snow...the list goes on, I don't have to illustrate. There's a reason boots are favored footwear by winter beyond the style mavens; they actually work.

- Casualwear is ever more casual. The "athleisure" bug reigns supreme, especially with young women. I'm not saying the clock needs to roll back to the 1950s (or even the 1980s), but the majority of people you see out in public look like they're coming from, or on the way to, yoga class or the gym. My wife and I joke that this is especially true for moms; the leggings-plus-T-shirt look is acceptable everywhere. People put a lot of effort into looking active. I wish they'd put that effort into looking nice.

Add to it that most places, at least in my corner of the world, are messy as can be this time of year. My wife wouldn't want to shoeplay most places because the floors are more dirty from all the sand/salt being tracked in.

Spring is coming, but that brings along its own pitfalls. But at least the opportunity is greater.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Your best bet is to go on the prowl during the Autumn/Fall season, when it's chilly but not freezing balls out or to a lesser extent, during the Spring as paradigm88 just said, since obviously you're looking for something much sooner. The few times I went out looking for candids, my best finds were during those months. Haven't seriously done it since I got married, unless you count this year's Auto Show (more on that in a moment). Which is just as well since upon my recent observations, I'm not really missing anything.

The few times I actually do see nylons, the woman is usually in shoes that aren't "playable" or she's not in a position to shoeplay. I saw a woman in dark hose and wedge high heels dipping ONCE, a few months back, while I was entering a dollar store. There was no realistic way I would've been able to capture it, as my wife and kids were with me, and the place was packed, since it was a few weeks until Christmas. Even then, she was checking out and getting ready to leave.

On a related note, I'm bummed that the auto show in my city is being moved to the summer, starting next year. I've been trying to get up there for years to see what the pickings were like, and only made it on one of the last days this year; sadly there was very little to see. Mostly high heeled booties. One looked really promising, until I realized she was wearing booties, not pumps, and also that they had laces. A few were in flats, most bare and one with nylons, but I didn't wanna hang around her too long. One lovely Asian woman in pumps, who looked desperately like she wanted to dip, but she didn't. And again....bare. This is mostly what was there:
00456.MTS_20190304_063706.795.jpg
00456.MTS_20190304_063648.778.jpg
I'll post the rest in a separate thread, just for the sake of sharing. There's nothing to really see, though.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

paradigm88 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:41 pm It's the usual confluence of the big anti-shoeplay factors:

- Winter fashion favors boots. Look at the way the shoe stores transition in the mid-summer to early fall; the boot displays can easily take up half of the store. Practical snow and hiking boots, calf-high and knee-high riding boots, heeled boots, ankle-high booties...more boots than the eye can see. Winter dictates that they must be in style, over shoes that would be easier to play with.

- Boots are in style for a practical reason. Winter weather isn't kind to shoes that play well, and boots alleviate a lot of those stresses. They provide warmth, they keep feet dry, they don't slide off in five inches of snow...the list goes on, I don't have to illustrate. There's a reason boots are favored footwear by winter beyond the style mavens; they actually work.

- Casualwear is ever more casual. The "athleisure" bug reigns supreme, especially with young women. I'm not saying the clock needs to roll back to the 1950s (or even the 1980s), but the majority of people you see out in public look like they're coming from, or on the way to, yoga class or the gym. My wife and I joke that this is especially true for moms; the leggings-plus-T-shirt look is acceptable everywhere. People put a lot of effort into looking active. I wish they'd put that effort into looking nice.

Add to it that most places, at least in my corner of the world, are messy as can be this time of year. My wife wouldn't want to shoeplay most places because the floors are more dirty from all the sand/salt being tracked in.

Spring is coming, but that brings along its own pitfalls. But at least the opportunity is greater.
Man listen lol..it’s almost a crime how women dress today lol..do u watch the shopping channels? They dress terribly now and keep the same old ass hostesss from 25 yrs ago smh
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

An auto show..hmmm 🤔🤔🤔..never thought of that
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Chips22 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 amMan listen lol..it’s almost a crime how women dress today lol..do u watch the shopping channels? They dress terribly now and keep the same old ass hostesss from 25 yrs ago smh
Unfortunately, we aren't the target customers of the networks. And the younger hosts aren't exactly wearing hose and heels the way our favorites used to. They do, but it's hardly the same as it was.

A couple weeks ago I volunteered at a local high school competition for business students. When I was a student participant twenty years ago, the dress codes and practices were totally different. Women were expected to wear hosiery, and most did. It was spelled out in the competition handbook.

Now, even compared to 7-8 years ago, the trends have turned. Plenty of skirt suits, plenty of pantsuits, fewer dresses than I recall from previous years. But very few women opted for hose. I got bored of seeing nude pumps/flats with bare legs about halfway through the day. Granted, this is an indoor competition in a hotel, so no one's dressing for the elements.

But I almost got the feeling that the women were dressing up for their competitions, then going back to the hotel rooms and changing back into sweatshirts and leggings for the rest of the day.

As trends change, our interests remain the same...and those trends rarely favor our interests. I suppose that's why we have video.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

I’m going hunting later today..I usually do my cardio workouts outside with a 4 mile walk downtown and then slide to the library for some “foot”age then hit the gym for the treadmill and weight training..downtown during the week during lunch time is the absolute most best time for candids..plenty of business women around and sometimes I even approach them and have conversation with them lol..when u talk to the women it makes easier for a candid cause at that point they’re not paying attention to what you’re doing lol
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I worry chips that one you're going to get arrested.