Does anyone else have an aesthetic appreciation for shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

OceanWaves3947

Does anyone else have an aesthetic appreciation for shoeplay?

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

In addition to being turned on by shoeplay, obviously, since I am attracted to it, I also think that, aesthetically, shoeplay is beautiful. What I mean is that, I think that, even if the sexual component were removed from the equation entirely, I would still find shoeplay to be beautiful. Does anyone else feel this way?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Does anyone else have an aesthetic appreciation for shoeplay?

Post by nyllover »

Well... some of it is pretty great to watch...especially the dangling. Some women do that in a way that surely is beautiful to watch. On the contrary, i don't think dipping is as beautiful perhaps (even if it's the one that excites me the most)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Yes. Long before I completely realized that I was getting turned on, it was exactly this. I remember the days when I had to do a boat load of mental gymnastics just to allow myself to get off to it, and not feel...weird. It was only about 14 years ago.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'd like to say yes. But realistically, I don't know.

I think shoeplay is beautiful. It's a return to grace. Picture a woman perched on the edge of a bench, dressed well and delightfully graceful. Her hair, her wardrobe, her stockinged legs all carry a natural flow and grace. But her shoes are discordant and rigid, angular and bold. She crosses one leg over the other, and her pump falls loose, completing the graceful curve of her calf to her heel to her arch, and finally her toes as the shoe tumbles free. Gracefully, she collects the shoe, balancing it at the tip of her toes, because somehow that's less scandalous than exposing her nylon foot to the world.

It's art in motion, like the girl gently sliding her foot out of her shoe at the buffet table not thinking anyone noticed. Like the girl posing for group photos at the dance in her nylon feet because her heels hurt. Like the girl propping her feet up on the dashboard because she wanted the guy on the date with her to see her toes.

It's beautiful to behold, but we recognize beauty there because we're stimulated by it.

I suppose I recognize beauty in ways that aren't stimulating to me; yet at the same time, I don't know that I'd remark about it the same way. I certainly wouldn't be blown away by the beauty of a nude woman the same way I would if she were clothed and playing with her shoes.

I just think it's incredibly difficult to tease the two apart. It's a chicken-and-egg dilemma; we know these things are beautiful, but do they register with us because we're not attracted? Sure, we know it's supposed to be traditionally beautiful, but are we sincerely perceiving it that way?
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Dangling is certainly artistic and favourite subject for photographers and some times painters and sketch artists. The fact that the pump or the ballerina is balancing from the woman's toes without falling makes dangling an art and some times some women take it to a point that it becomes an impressive skill. These women are often called "professional danglers".
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Well....I just think shoeplay is awesome...
My 2 cents