Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Discussions, comments, stories, experiences, polls, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 am

As I always say, forgive me if it's been discussed before, but I don't feel comfortable digging up old threads just to speak my piece. And anyway, I also wanna pick brains and get other perspectives, here. In terms of feet and shoeplay, what is it that gets you going? Is it the thought of being physical with the feet and all the things you wish to do to them, is it the mere sight, the smell? All of the above?

For me, it's kind of all of the above, but generally feet have always been more of a visual thing. They were something to admire, something I just couldn't take my eyes off of, depending on the certain criteria. It didn't turn into a physical thing until my wife came into the picture. Prior to her, I was content to just watch and get off; I had no expectation of being able to get physical. But even today, it's still more of the visual that turns me on. I feel like feet are this part of the female anatomy that is just so pleasing to the eye, that it just makes me stand in attention. The fact that feet are also seen as "taboo" to the general public, also played a role. The idea that feet are sweaty and smelly, and you're not supposed to like it; somehow that adds to the appeal.

It's difficult to explain, you know? Like I love to play with my wife's feet and kiss and lick on them, before we really get "down to business", but yet I can still derive just as much arousal and pleasure from seeing her spread her toes or wrinkle her soles a certain way. It was the same way growing up, watching other women. There was a teacher I had, that really indirectly put it in perspective for me. I remember getting so much enjoyment from just watching her. I didn't need to touch her, I was content to just watch (maybe sneak in for a sniff if I could, but I didn't have the balls to lol). Everything always just fell into place to perfectly with her; the stockings, the toe polish, the shoes, the overall shape of her cute little feet. I could've sat and watched her all day. I don't know, it something that's just so visually appealing, you can't help but to reach a climax. But that's just me.

What about you? What is it about feet (or shoeplay) that gets you going?



User avatar
llama
Posts: 988
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am
Location: United States

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by llama » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:07 am

For me its almost entirely visual.....i had my share of physical in the past, but now I'm content to look and enjoy myself later in the privacy of my own home.
My fetish started out just to be for nylons but around high school in the 80's girls would still wear nylons all the time, whether pantyhose or kneehighs with pants. The fact that they would slip their shoes off in class was just a means to the end of seeing more nylons at that point. Somewhere along the way the shoeplay aspect of it became the focus, i probably just didnt know what to call it yet.
By junior year of college fashions had changed and the girls were going without hose more and more...eventually i began to like shoeplay with barefeet and further down the line liked just the feet themselves without needing shoeplay. I would say this has stayed the same for the past 25 years

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 pm

llama wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:07 am
...eventually i began to like shoeplay with barefeet and further down the line liked just the feet themselves without needing shoeplay. I would say this has stayed the same for the past 25 years
This 100%.

I think I always liked feet, but the shoeplay was what it more exciting. I still much prefer stocking over bare feet, but under the right circumstances, bare feet can make me just as excited. I really wish pantyhose/stockings/nylons/whatever they're called would come back into style though. Kind of sick of the bare look...

It's not enough, however, to see a girl walking barefoot from some distance away, to get my attention (unless of course I already know her, and I know she has nice feet). She needs to be doing something that's considered "sexy", like having her feet up and crossed with her soles exposed, or otherwise doing something that can allow you to really admire them, or even driving. Something where I can really make out the details, you know?

I'm running on less than three hours of sleep, so hopefully I'm making at least a LITTLE sense.

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm a very visual person, so visual stimulus has been my main attractor most of my life. Sound and touch come behind that, and for whatever reason, smell/odor has never been part of the draw for me.

Of course, a lot of that was opportunity. My wife was the first woman who let me rub her feet; before that, I'd only played footsie with a girl. (I thought I had to earn rubbing her feet...if I'd have been more forward, maybe she and I would be married.) So "look, don't touch" was sadly how my younger years were wasted.

That said, I've always been able to visualize experiences, so having a story to draw from is almost as good for me. For instance, one of my interests used to email me through the work day, telling me what shoes/nylons she wore that day, how uncomfortable they had gotten, that she had taken her shoes off after lunch. I'll still go back through those emails now and then. It's a result I strive for in my own writing.

The sensation of touch is wonderful...but it's the little things. For one, my wife often ditches her tights once she gets home from work because she always feels hot inside. Then, often my hands get dry in the winter, and I fear running her nylons/tights if I scratch them. Either way, we need to improve our timing, as to when she wants her nylon feet rubbed and when I can deliver. Maybe I should just get home from work earlier.

I used to say I was into shoeplay, but if I had to be honest with myself, like llama, the shoeplay was just a means to seeing feet sans shoes. Just watching a girl dangle endlessly isn't enough to grab me. Give me the church girl who sits down, slips her heels off and wiggles her nylon toes for twenty minutes. Give me the girl in the bookstore wandering around in tights carrying her flats. Give me the office girl sitting on her nylon feet because her shoes were uncomfortable. Of all the emails and texts from a friend showing off her outfits and her collection of four-inch heels, the best was her late-afternoon lament that "my toes hurt, shoes are off at the moment."

The taboo/forbidden angle I think is a huge part of it, both consciously and subconsciously. A friend of mine who is, alas, not a foot girl admitted that, though she rarely liked taking her shoes off, she would sometimes take them off in her classroom after school and there was a thrill to it. It's not about seeing a woman pad about shoeless in our living room; it's catching her in the store, in the hotel hall, in the classroom, doing it when she's not supposed to. I think that's enough to nudge it closer to the forbidden, which accelerates the attraction for many of us whether we realize it or not.

I suppose the same goes for bare feet, but bare does little for me. Maybe because many women won't hesitate to go barefoot, even in public. Hosiery requires a moment's thought for most.

User avatar
ShoeplayJ
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am
Location: USA

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by ShoeplayJ » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:07 pm

paradigm88 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:04 pm
I'm a very visual person, so visual stimulus has been my main attractor most of my life. Sound and touch come behind that, and for whatever reason, smell/odor has never been part of the draw for me.
Yeah, the smell is not for everyone. I myself have been back and fourth on the smell factor, and I'm very picky about it lol, for lack of a better way to put it. Odor coming from ugly feet just repulses me, whereas something about an odor coming from a pair of pretty/sexy feet, just ups the arousal for me. As long as it's completely putrid and overwhelming, I guess.
That said, I've always been able to visualize experiences, so having a story to draw from is almost as good for me. For instance, one of my interests used to email me through the work day, telling me what shoes/nylons she wore that day, how uncomfortable they had gotten, that she had taken her shoes off after lunch. I'll still go back through those emails now and then. It's a result I strive for in my own writing.
Lucky fellow! I'd be a mess after reading something like that. I wonder if I could get my wife to do this lol. On a related note, I love reading other people's real life accounts of shoeplay encounters and how it made them feel. I remember when LAH was still around, I would read the stories on the forum as a teenager, and I'd be nearly drooling.
The sensation of touch is wonderful...but it's the little things. For one, my wife often ditches her tights once she gets home from work because she always feels hot inside. Then, often my hands get dry in the winter, and I fear running her nylons/tights if I scratch them. Either way, we need to improve our timing, as to when she wants her nylon feet rubbed and when I can deliver. Maybe I should just get home from work earlier.
I think this is another reason why even after being married for several years, this foot thing is still mostly visual. I love rubbing my wife's bare feet, but when she wears nylons, I only ever really get to admire. I don't get to rub her feet in them much, because she's always in such a hurry to take them off. I remember once, after we got done shooting a video, she sat across from me and put her nylon feet in my lap, while she laid her head back and closed her eyes. She claimed to have a headache, so what happened next confused me greatly. She started to move her foot back and fourth across my crotch, and then got more into it when she felt me getting harder. For all intents and purposes, I was getting my first nylon footjob and I was getting very close to that big moment — and THEN, my step-son banged on the door, saying he needed to use the bathroom...and we were in his pathway. To say I was annoyed as fuck after that, would be an understatement. My wife wondered why, and to this day I ponder if she really didn't realize what she was doing or if she was just playing it off for whatever reason. Bahh, anyway....
I used to say I was into shoeplay, but if I had to be honest with myself, like llama, the shoeplay was just a means to seeing feet sans shoes. Just watching a girl dangle endlessly isn't enough to grab me. Give me the church girl who sits down, slips her heels off and wiggles her nylon toes for twenty minutes. Give me the girl in the bookstore wandering around in tights carrying her flats. Give me the office girl sitting on her nylon feet because her shoes were uncomfortable. Of all the emails and texts from a friend showing off her outfits and her collection of four-inch heels, the best was her late-afternoon lament that "my toes hurt, shoes are off at the moment."
See, I'm pretty much in that same boat. For me, I like it when there is a "setup" for such occurrences, ya know? I'll take all of the examples you gave, especially the ones I bolded, but if I can, the moments leading up to it are what makes it more pleasurable for me. There's something about that anticipation. It's like getting dessert before dinner; you LOVE dessert, but part of what makes it so enjoyable (in my opinion) is that build-up, the looking forward to it. Let me see her struggle in those shoes a bit. Let me see her move feet around, clearly in discomfort and acting like she's ready to kick those things OFF. Y'know? It's like a tease. Let me see her slide her heels out of her shoes, clearly contemplating whether to go all the way with it. That's just me, though lol.
The taboo/forbidden angle I think is a huge part of it, both consciously and subconsciously. A friend of mine who is, alas, not a foot girl admitted that, though she rarely liked taking her shoes off, she would sometimes take them off in her classroom after school and there was a thrill to it. It's not about seeing a woman pad about shoeless in our living room; it's catching her in the store, in the hotel hall, in the classroom, doing it when she's not supposed to. I think that's enough to nudge it closer to the forbidden, which accelerates the attraction for many of us whether we realize it or not.
Ahhhh, I believe we've had a similar conversation before, and even then I think I recall saying how I could've pretty much written your post, because of our similar tastes. See, I love when it happens in places where it is specifically forbidden, such as libraries. In almost any library, you'll find countless signs strung about the walls, saying things like "shoes must be worn at all times", and then to look and see a young lady blatantly breaking the rules? Mm mm mmm! Something about the fact that her "free feet" are not allowed, just makes it all the more thrilling to watch. I liken it to another favorite "taboo to be shoeless" situation of minute, —and I'm fairly certain we discussed this as well, and you said it wasn't to your taste— driving. Now in all honesty, this is the one scenario where I can't realistically be up close to really admire (but I guess that's what action cams are for, in my case), but I love it all the same — usually I can see enough. I've heard for years how there's this "law" against driving with no shoes on. No such law exists in my state...or really any of the state that I've bothered to research. My wife says that her ex once barked at her for kicking her shoes off behind the wheel, because "it's illegal in this state" :roll: . Funny thing — it actually isn't and he was a complete douche that freaked out over the dumbest shit, but I digress. It's still something that's widely discouraged by many, especially in the professional sector. For instance, I've witnessed a few female bus drivers drive in their stocking feet, which most transport companies strictly forbid in their employee manuals. On some trucker forums, I'd see female truckers talk about how they'd kick their shoes off and drive their big rigs in their socks, and I'd be drooling like a teenager all over again lol. Long story short, I don't know what it is, but the thing the going through my head when I see such things is "ahhh sweetheart you know you shouldn't be taking your shoes off like that right now, but I love it so!" LOL.
I suppose the same goes for bare feet, but bare does little for me. Maybe because many women won't hesitate to go barefoot, even in public. Hosiery requires a moment's thought for most.
Bare feet have been so common for the past decade and a half AT LEAST, that I find it difficult to enjoy unless the woman has really pretty feet. I like bare feet, let's not get it twisted — but I'm extremely picky. Oddly enough I can't stand most open-toed shoes. Peep-toe heels? Ok. Sling backs? Not too bad. Mules? Mehh. Sandals? No. Flip-flops? Fuck that. Flip-flops and sandals on pretty feet, is like a hot girl wearing a wooden barrel. Sure, she's still hot, but that ugly barrel is too fucking distracting to fully admire. Like take that ugly thing off, or at least put on some real clothes. Same thing; take those off, or at least put on some real shoes. :superlol:

Please forgive my rambling. I just got off work an hour ago, and as usual, I'm running on fumes. Time for bed!

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:36 pm

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:07 pm
I believe we've had a similar conversation before, and even then I think I recall saying how I could've pretty much written your post, because of our similar tastes.
One thing that's fascinating to me is how varied the foot-fetish experience can be. Not to oversimplify, but most paraphilias seem to be generally oriented toward a standard, and that has some basis in child-rearing or fertility. For instance, boob fetishists are usually looking for large, perky, "healthy" boobies. Butt guys generally like a round, "healthy" butt. With feet, there's so much variety apparent out of the box. There's no saying that guys generally want small/large or bare/dressed or clean/stinky feet.
Yeah, the smell is not for everyone. I myself have been back and fourth on the smell factor, and I'm very picky about it lol, for lack of a better way to put it. Odor coming from ugly feet just repulses me, whereas something about an odor coming from a pair of pretty/sexy feet, just ups the arousal for me. As long as it's completely putrid and overwhelming, I guess.
The funny thing is that, while smell doesn't intrigue me, I have been playing with the notion of hot, sweaty feet as a component of discomfort. I have a couple storylines I've been messing with on the fiction front, and one of them has a character who finds that, after a long day of work, her shoes make her feet very hot. In one part, after she takes her shoes off she sees damp little prints on the tile she's standing on. But it's not the odor I'm chasing; just that her feet feel better when she's not wearing heavy, confining shoes. I used to tease a friend about that when she'd wear boots to work.
Lucky fellow! I'd be a mess after reading something like that. I wonder if I could get my wife to do this lol. On a related note, I love reading other people's real life accounts of shoeplay encounters and how it made them feel. I remember when LAH was still around, I would read the stories on the forum as a teenager, and I'd be nearly drooling.
My wife used to send me little notes during work, or pictures of her shoes/tights if we were getting together after work, in our dating days. I mostly tease her now about going shoeless at work but she refuses to (in all reality, a school is kind of a dirty place for a girl to be in stockinged feet).

I was in the same age range when LAH was around, and I know that feeling. At the time we only had our school experiences to share, and those were fleeting. The opportunity to work in a professional place where women wore hose AND nice shoes - and daily, mind you - was long down the road, and a lot changed in fashion along the way. Hell, it was changing on the shopping channels we watched, on the news/talk shows we kept an eye on.

I love my wife dearly, but I do miss those emails at work. My office is very casual and almost exclusively male, so the thought of being in a place with a woman traipsing around shoeless...was a thrill, to say the least. "I wore my three-inch clog heels today. I love them but they're empty." I can't say I ever had an accident at work, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't while reading those emails later on.
I think this is another reason why even after being married for several years, this foot thing is still mostly visual. I love rubbing my wife's bare feet, but when she wears nylons, I only ever really get to admire. I don't get to rub her feet in them much, because she's always in such a hurry to take them off. I remember once, after we got done shooting a video, she sat across from me and put her nylon feet in my lap, while she laid her head back and closed her eyes. She claimed to have a headache, so what happened next confused me greatly. She started to move her foot back and fourth across my crotch, and then got more into it when she felt me getting harder. For all intents and purposes, I was getting my first nylon footjob and I was getting very close to that big moment — and THEN, my step-son banged on the door, saying he needed to use the bathroom...and we were in his pathway. To say I was annoyed as fuck after that, would be an understatement. My wife wondered why, and to this day I ponder if she really didn't realize what she was doing or if she was just playing it off for whatever reason. Bahh, anyway....
My wife fully understands the attraction, and I'm blunt with her privately - she knows I'm anxiously awaiting when she feels it's cool enough to wear tights during the day. But after a day at work, she thinks her tights are hot and sweaty, and they're usually off when she gets home. If we go out, she'll change and wear another clean pair. I sometimes wish she'd wear a pair just for sitting around the house, but our apartment was usually "too hot" for her tastes. We have a house now, and I don't think our house will run hot like our apartment always did. Maybe that will help.

And I can't complain too much - she indulges me and she knows it turns me on, but I can't totally put her in discomfort either. It's part of the balance. Just because her feet are there, shoeless and wiggling, doesn't mean she's ready to be turned on. Though sometimes that can change very quickly!
See, I'm pretty much in that same boat. For me, I like it when there is a "setup" for such occurrences, ya know? I'll take all of the examples you gave, especially the ones I bolded, but if I can, the moments leading up to it are what makes it more pleasurable for me. There's something about that anticipation. It's like getting dessert before dinner; you LOVE dessert, but part of what makes it so enjoyable (in my opinion) is that build-up, the looking forward to it. Let me see her struggle in those shoes a bit. Let me see her move feet around, clearly in discomfort and acting like she's ready to kick those things OFF. Y'know? It's like a tease. Let me see her slide her heels out of her shoes, clearly contemplating whether to go all the way with it. That's just me, though lol.
The build-up is what keeps it from being just a girl going about in dirty feet versus someone who's doing it for immediate comfort. I guess to some it might be like watching a porno and wondering if the guy ever fixed the cable. But it's part of the narrative, and as we've surely been over a few times, it's basically a damsel-in-distress narrative. One woman I talked to said she found most men who were into feet were also interested in some level of bondage; interestingly, she had a foot fetish and perhaps a latent interest in being restrained/tied up herself. I think the DiD component sort of ties back to that minor bondage interest as well.
Bare feet have been so common for the past decade and a half AT LEAST, that I find it difficult to enjoy unless the woman has really pretty feet. I like bare feet, let's not get it twisted — but I'm extremely picky. Oddly enough I can't stand most open-toed shoes. Peep-toe heels? Ok. Sling backs? Not too bad. Mules? Mehh. Sandals? No. Flip-flops? Fuck that. Flip-flops and sandals on pretty feet, is like a hot girl wearing a wooden barrel. Sure, she's still hot, but that ugly barrel is too fucking distracting to fully admire. Like take that ugly thing off, or at least put on some real clothes. Same thing; take those off, or at least put on some real shoes.
I think some sandals can look great with tights, but it's a crapshoot. You can easily look too old, too frumpy, or just awkward. The only real use for flip-flops is the beach or the pool. I think, to some extent, they've gotten women accustomed to an almost-barefoot lifestyle. But I also joke with my wife that she has to adjust to wearing "real" shoes when the time comes, because she spends so much time in flip-flops in the summer, and everything feels uncomfortable after that. I couldn't tell you the last time she wore anything with a heel.

(Plus they're garbage for practicality; you can't move furniture or mow the lawn or anything with them, which wouldn't be an issue if my wife didn't insist on wearing them anyway, at least until I say I don't want her to get hurt.)

shoeplaylover
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:51 pm

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by shoeplaylover » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:07 am

Im not sure, but i love smallers feet a size 8 or below, though bigger is ok
i hate dirty feet from the girl being barefoot, but i love shoeplay with tennis shoes and back strap sandals most. Talking about it gets me off

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 am

Personally I prefer to Wear extremely loose shoes because idk why but the build up to having it fall off or get lost or even stolen is the best part. I think my foot fetish more revolves around being embarrassed by losing a shoe and being stuck in socks or nylons than anything else.

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:10 am

Lily Hoorn wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 am
Personally I prefer to Wear extremely loose shoes because idk why but the build up to having it fall off or get lost or even stolen is the best part. I think my foot fetish more revolves around being embarrassed by losing a shoe and being stuck in socks or nylons than anything else.
Some women prefer security; some prefer the risk. One female friend of mine preferred to wear tight shoes because she liked the thrill of taking them off after a long day, or the challenge of doing so. I knew another woman who knew how loose she could tighten her shoes to ensure she could slip them off when she bored of them.

Do you purposely buy loose-fitting shoes, or do you prefer that they become loose naturally?

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am

paradigm88 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:10 am
Lily Hoorn wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 am
Personally I prefer to Wear extremely loose shoes because idk why but the build up to having it fall off or get lost or even stolen is the best part. I think my foot fetish more revolves around being embarrassed by losing a shoe and being stuck in socks or nylons than anything else.
Some women prefer security; some prefer the risk. One female friend of mine preferred to wear tight shoes because she liked the thrill of taking them off after a long day, or the challenge of doing so. I knew another woman who knew how loose she could tighten her shoes to ensure she could slip them off when she bored of them.

Do you purposely buy loose-fitting shoes, or do you prefer that they become loose naturally?
Yeah some of my friends are kinda like that too.
I always buy shoes that are at least a size too big but after I buy them I like to alter them further by doing stuff like removing the laces, crushing the back and generally breaking them

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Lily Hoorn wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am
Yeah some of my friends are kinda like that too.
I always buy shoes that are at least a size too big but after I buy them I like to alter them further by doing stuff like removing the laces, crushing the back and generally breaking them
That's commitment to the cause. Do you often get asked about shoes without laces, or court shoes with broken buckles and the like?

Do you find it makes it harder to walk about when you're not in a footplay mood, or do you get too much enjoyment from the experience to care?

You say a part of this is the risk of losing a shoe altogether. Do you purposely take a shoe or two off to force that to happen, or is it only thrilling for you if it happens naturally?

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 am

paradigm88 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 pm
Lily Hoorn wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am
Yeah some of my friends are kinda like that too.
I always buy shoes that are at least a size too big but after I buy them I like to alter them further by doing stuff like removing the laces, crushing the back and generally breaking them
That's commitment to the cause. Do you often get asked about shoes without laces, or court shoes with broken buckles and the like?

Do you find it makes it harder to walk about when you're not in a footplay mood, or do you get too much enjoyment from the experience to care?

You say a part of this is the risk of losing a shoe altogether. Do you purposely take a shoe or two off to force that to happen, or is it only thrilling for you if it happens naturally?
Well yeah I do get it mentioned almost constantly and people always try and kick them off and stuff as a joke but I enjoy that part anyway.

When I am in a shoeplay mood I love every loose step I take and when I’m not in a shoeplay mood which is rare, I just don’t really notice until it falls off.

Whenever I lose a shoe it’s usually a sort of mix between forced and natural. Like for example I could be sitting on a bridge with my legs between the railings while dangling
My shoes or say if I was getting into a car and my shoe slipped off which happens often I might just not say anything to the driver and leave it behind

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am

Lily Hoorn wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 am
Well yeah I do get it mentioned almost constantly and people always try and kick them off and stuff as a joke but I enjoy that part anyway.

When I am in a shoeplay mood I love every loose step I take and when I’m not in a shoeplay mood which is rare, I just don’t really notice until it falls off.

Whenever I lose a shoe it’s usually a sort of mix between forced and natural. Like for example I could be sitting on a bridge with my legs between the railings while dangling
My shoes or say if I was getting into a car and my shoe slipped off which happens often I might just not say anything to the driver and leave it behind
It sounds like your friends and family are well aware of your habit. Do they know you find it thrilling or do they think it's just a nervous habit of yours?

How often do you lose a shoe in a situation where you're unlikely to get it back (for instance, in a car)?

Does the audience play a part in your own thrill? Say in one instance, you're at a quiet table in a library and slip off your shoes under the table. In another instance, you're out shopping at IKEA and take off your shoes while looking at furniture. Does the furniture store feel more exciting because there are more unfamiliar people catching you shoeless?

Also, I think a number of us here find a greater attraction when only one shoe is missing, as if it's more accidental or more unlikely that the lady has merely taken her shoes off. Do you have a preference?

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:38 am

paradigm88 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 am
Lily Hoorn wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 am
Well yeah I do get it mentioned almost constantly and people always try and kick them off and stuff as a joke but I enjoy that part anyway.

When I am in a shoeplay mood I love every loose step I take and when I’m not in a shoeplay mood which is rare, I just don’t really notice until it falls off.

Whenever I lose a shoe it’s usually a sort of mix between forced and natural. Like for example I could be sitting on a bridge with my legs between the railings while dangling
My shoes or say if I was getting into a car and my shoe slipped off which happens often I might just not say anything to the driver and leave it behind
It sounds like your friends and family are well aware of your habit. Do they know you find it thrilling or do they think it's just a nervous habit of yours?

How often do you lose a shoe in a situation where you're unlikely to get it back (for instance, in a car)?

Does the audience play a part in your own thrill? Say in one instance, you're at a quiet table in a library and slip off your shoes under the table. In another instance, you're out shopping at IKEA and take off your shoes while looking at furniture. Does the furniture store feel more exciting because there are more unfamiliar people catching you shoeless?

Also, I think a number of us here find a greater attraction when only one shoe is missing, as if it's more accidental or more unlikely that the lady has merely taken her shoes off. Do you have a preference?
Well I don’t think anyone knows, pretty sure they all think I’m just clumsy.

Well it’s really not uncommon at all actually, I lose my shoe constantly and every few days I lose it permanently, fortunately I can keep up with losing this many cos my parents are able to buy a lot of clothes and If I’m honest I’m kinda spoiled lol.

And YES definitely, having people see me like that is one of the best parts, usually I make it obvious like for example if I was at the library I would kick my shoe into the middle of the room or aisle. In another way they also play a big part, what I mean is that you would be surprised by how many people have a foot fetish, I learnt this because when I’m in a crowded area I always leave a shoe unattended and pretend not to be looking at it, and as a result, occasionally someone will take it or record me. Part of my fetish is definitely the feeling of vulnerability and embarrassment.

Yeah I definitely agree cos if I was wearing one shoe then In my opinion it looks a lot sexier and like i had no control over it which I think is cute

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Lily Hoorn wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:38 am
Well I don’t think anyone knows, pretty sure they all think I’m just clumsy.

Well it’s really not uncommon at all actually, I lose my shoe constantly and every few days I lose it permanently, fortunately I can keep up with losing this many cos my parents are able to buy a lot of clothes and If I’m honest I’m kinda spoiled lol.

And YES definitely, having people see me like that is one of the best parts, usually I make it obvious like for example if I was at the library I would kick my shoe into the middle of the room or aisle. In another way they also play a big part, what I mean is that you would be surprised by how many people have a foot fetish, I learnt this because when I’m in a crowded area I always leave a shoe unattended and pretend not to be looking at it, and as a result, occasionally someone will take it or record me. Part of my fetish is definitely the feeling of vulnerability and embarrassment.

Yeah I definitely agree cos if I was wearing one shoe then In my opinion it looks a lot sexier and like i had no control over it which I think is cute
Not even your boyfriend knows you're doing this largely on purpose, or is he the exception? I would think he'd be able to indulge by making your shoes disappear on dates.

If you're trying to lose a shoe altogether, do you ever consider whether it'll inconvenience you to be without? For instance, if it's raining out and you need to walk home, would you try not to lose a shoe so as not to walk home barefoot in the rain? Or would you just impulsively ditch the shoe and then find out you had other errands to run before going home?

Has your habit influenced your fashion preferences? Are you more likely to wear a dress and court shoes knowing the pumps will come off easier than a pair of trainers? Or do you enjoy being shoeless in a dress and tights more than, say, jeans and socks? I would think the fancy girl without a shoe would draw more attention.

Are there places you feel completely at ease without a shoe or both? Say, your work or a bookstore?

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm

paradigm88 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 pm
Lily Hoorn wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:38 am
Well I don’t think anyone knows, pretty sure they all think I’m just clumsy.

Well it’s really not uncommon at all actually, I lose my shoe constantly and every few days I lose it permanently, fortunately I can keep up with losing this many cos my parents are able to buy a lot of clothes and If I’m honest I’m kinda spoiled lol.

And YES definitely, having people see me like that is one of the best parts, usually I make it obvious like for example if I was at the library I would kick my shoe into the middle of the room or aisle. In another way they also play a big part, what I mean is that you would be surprised by how many people have a foot fetish, I learnt this because when I’m in a crowded area I always leave a shoe unattended and pretend not to be looking at it, and as a result, occasionally someone will take it or record me. Part of my fetish is definitely the feeling of vulnerability and embarrassment.

Yeah I definitely agree cos if I was wearing one shoe then In my opinion it looks a lot sexier and like i had no control over it which I think is cute
Not even your boyfriend knows you're doing this largely on purpose, or is he the exception? I would think he'd be able to indulge by making your shoes disappear on dates.

If you're trying to lose a shoe altogether, do you ever consider whether it'll inconvenience you to be without? For instance, if it's raining out and you need to walk home, would you try not to lose a shoe so as not to walk home barefoot in the rain? Or would you just impulsively ditch the shoe and then find out you had other errands to run before going home?

Has your habit influenced your fashion preferences? Are you more likely to wear a dress and court shoes knowing the pumps will come off easier than a pair of trainers? Or do you enjoy being shoeless in a dress and tights more than, say, jeans and socks? I would think the fancy girl without a shoe would draw more attention.

Are there places you feel completely at ease without a shoe or both? Say, your work or a bookstore?
Well yeah my boyfriend knows and he does help me out with it a lot.

Normally I just wear whatever as long as the shoes are loose, and yeah I feel pretty much at ease in one shoe wherever I am.

paradigm88
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by paradigm88 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 am

Lily Hoorn wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm
Well yeah my boyfriend knows and he does help me out with it a lot.

Normally I just wear whatever as long as the shoes are loose, and yeah I feel pretty much at ease in one shoe wherever I am.
Well, thank you for bringing your perspective to the table. As you can see from a number of the threads here, we have a very intricate partialism with a lot of diverging preferences. Many of us, for whatever reason, are curious to figure out the whys and the hows. What we often lack is a female point of view!

Always feel welcome to share your experiences or questions. We'll always try to help sort it all out.

Lily Hoorn
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 am

Re: What is it about feet and shoeplay.....?

Post by Lily Hoorn » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:34 pm

paradigm88 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 am
Lily Hoorn wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 pm
Well yeah my boyfriend knows and he does help me out with it a lot.

Normally I just wear whatever as long as the shoes are loose, and yeah I feel pretty much at ease in one shoe wherever I am.
Well, thank you for bringing your perspective to the table. As you can see from a number of the threads here, we have a very intricate partialism with a lot of diverging preferences. Many of us, for whatever reason, are curious to figure out the whys and the hows. What we often lack is a female point of view!

Always feel welcome to share your experiences or questions. We'll always try to help sort it all out.
Thanks, I’ve got a massive amount of stories like u don’t even know lol

Post Reply