Lady in socks on a train

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hev7575

Lady in socks on a train

Post by hev7575 »

I had a nice surprise yesterday. I boarded a train and sat in the first available seat I saw, the end seat in a row of three, next to me was a spare seat and the window seat was occupied by a woman in her twenties. I did not notice at first but when I sat down I saw a pair of hiking boots on the floor, her feet were up and she was wearing black ankle socks. I was quite pleased to see her shoeless feet and expected her to put her shoes on. She did not, and was quite content to leave her feet up, I was reading a magazine and I could see her feet clearly most of the time. My journey was only 22 minutes and I reluctantly left at the next station. She was totally unconcerned about showing off and resting her feet. In the U.K. in the 1980s and 1990s it was a common sight to see ladies not wearing shoes while travelling on trains, I hope this habit is making a come back, she is the fourth one I've seen this year, plus a lady boarding a train I had just left, in her bare feet carrying her shoes.

gp4x

Re: Lady in socks on a train

Post by gp4x »

That used to be very common in the 80's and 90's and early 2000' when well dressed women would take the Amtrak MetroLiner or ride in the business class car of Amtrak.
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

I love doing this haha, not long ago when I was in school I had to catch the train everyday, after a while this became my favourite place to shoeplay and lose my shoes. Part of my fetish is losing my shoes and being embarrassed, so I would never tie up my school shoes which I always bought 2 sizes too big. Having them this loose provided many opportunities, like every now and then I would “accidentally” step out of my shoe while boarding the train so that I was stranded in one shoe and two socks. Another thing I did a couple of times was place the back of my heel in the sliding door so that it trapped my shoe, then I would simply lift my foot and the shoe would stay in place. As I can imagine I go through a lot of shoes lol
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Socks are good, nylons are better though!