What triggered your foot fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JavierP

What triggered your foot fetish?

Post by JavierP »

For me it happened years ago when I was kid in primary school. I had this female babysitter with who I always liked to play fight and wrestle. She would always do "the airplane" with me, where she would lay down with her back to the floor, grab my arms, put the soles of her feet on my abdomen and then lift me up in the air by straightening her legs vertically. I'm 100% sure that this was the start of my fetish. She was always barefoot when she did this, and when I were shirtless her feet made direct contact with my skin, which felt amazing. I also think the fact that her heels were near my intimate parts while I balanced on them, played a big role here.

hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: What triggered your foot fetish?

Post by hiker »

This topic has always intrigued me. Thanks for posting.

I've had four defining experiences:

1 - First was with a friend of my Mother. I was about 7 or 8 at the time. She was over at our hose sitting at the kitchen table as my Mom was cooking or something. I was playing under the table with a race track. She was wearing these Capri pants with black reinforced toe nylon socks. She had her legs crossed and was slowly swinging her foot back and forth just a few inches from me. I remember being mysteriously drawn to her feet. I edged a little to her so that her foot would touch me as she swung it back and forth. Eventually she playfully starting tickling me under the table which lead her to sort of pin me to the ground with her feet. She playfully held me down by placing both of her feet on my torso. One foot grazed my lap a few times and I remember being somewhat in a trance. I didn't understand what I was feeling and was confused by it. Though I was a bit scared by the unique feeling that had come over me, I knew that I really liked it.

2 - Was about 14 and my parents were going out of town for a wedding. They enlisted the daughter of family friends to stay with me and drive me around to little league games that weekend. She was a college student at the time home for the weekend. I had grown up with her so I knew her well. That Saturday afternoon the games were rained out so we stayed home watching TV. We were laying on a sectional L shaped couch. I was on one side of the L, and she was on the other with her feet towards me. She fell asleep and her feet were a few inches away from me. She was wearing these thin striped socks, and I was really turned on. By this time I obviously knew it was a sexual thing and wanted to reach out and touch her feet. She shifted and extended her legs while sleeping and her feet were right up against me with her soles pressing against my side. I sat there for a while with a raging erection thinking how badly I wanted to feet her feet on my private parts. I shifted to my side and tried to position myself so that it would happen. In her sleep she slowly withdrew her feet, then rolled to her side and again extended her feet so that they were on my stomach, and her toes were right over my erection. Sweet torture. That felt so good. We layed like this for a long while before she woke up. I still fantasize about that day. First time I had a girls feet touching my penis.

3 - First footjob. Was about 16 and dating this girl. Sitting around at her house and her feet were near me. I started touching them and playing with them. She was wearing black striped socks. She knew something was up as I was kind of into it. A discussion ensued and a came clean. Told her everything. How I was drawn to feet and loved a girl in pantyhose and that I always wanted a footjob. She wanted to try it. Put on some black tights and away we went. Looking back, it was a bit awkward as it was the first time I had ever experienced it, and the first time she had ever done it. Regardless, very memorable. We did it quit a few times over the course of our relationship and it got better. Still, the first time of feeling her nylon ed clad feet against me was mesmerizing. She was also the one that made me feel comfortable about my fondness for feet. At that point, I was extremely shy about it and remember telling her I wish I didn't have that fetish because it was different. She said something to me that changed my outlook forever. As I told her about how I wish I could get rid of it, she gave me a confused look and said, "I don't understand. Why would you want to get rid of something so harmless that brings you this much pleasure?". That question immediately changed my attitude and started me down the path of fully accepting and embracing my kink for pretty feet. I will be forever grateful to her for that.

4 - was about 25 and about a year out of college. Met this girl who was a few years older and recently divorced. We had a casual relationship. Nothing really more than that. By this time I was extremely comfortable and confident with my foot fetish and wasn't shy about it. She was extremely intrigued by it and wanted to know everything about it. She wanted to know exactly what i liked and why i liked it. She probably asked over a 100 questions. Told her how bare feet didnt do much or me, how i loved girls in socks, tights and hosiery. We would go shopping together for socks and hosiery. Got to the point where she knew exactly what i liked and was constantly buying different stockings and socks that she knew i would like. She was sort of big into fantasy exploration. She ended up reading about it on the internet, and had all these ideas she wanted to try. Things like role play, sensual domination, etc. She was really into it and we really explored my foot fetish. Those was really fun times. She really took things to a whole new level.

These four girls all had a huge impact on me in different ways. All of them contributed to my foot kink in unique ways that ending up defining my fetish.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

And what if i say that I have absolutely NO idea? It was always in me... it was in me when i used to smell my sister's feet in nylons, like if it was a game (we were kids). It was in me when i was collecting mickey mouse comics that had some sort of feet photos or draws in them. It was with me when i first logged online. It was with me when i decided to open Nyllover.com :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
lowrise_lover

Post by lowrise_lover »

At primary school there was this girl called Leora. She was an absolutely crazy with her shoeplay, all day she'd just kick her shoes off under the table and play with them, mainly by tipping the backs of the shoes up with her toes. Then both feet would be playing with one shoe, she'd kick her shoes everywhere under the table and it was amazing to watch. Several times a shoe would end up in between tables because she'd played too aggressively, then she'd have to look round to find it. Once in a science lesson she was told off by the teacher because he found one of her shoes in the middle of nowhere and asked whose it was, since it wasn't safe to wear no shoes that particular lesson.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I enjoy this analysis, honestly, because it's interesting to see where our interest comes from.

I think I'd always found girls in dresses to be pretty. At some point I'd had an interest in socks too, but can't really recall how deep that went. The first memory I can really point to is the third grade; a girl in my classes (and a girl I'd had a latent interest in for years) often wore an outfit that consisted of a white top, a red skirt, white tights, and red ankle socks with sneakers. Obviously shoeplay didn't enter the picture at all. The next year, there were a girl or two whose attention caught my eye when they wore tights with a dress. But I don't recall shoeplay being a factor there either.

It was a factor in the fifth grade. One girl I had a crush on would often wear black tights and black moccasins, and they would slip off as she walked. Sadly we didn't share more classes together; I'd see her in the hallway. Another girl I did share classes with would sometimes wear white lace tights and matching white lace flats. A third girl, someone I still know today, gave me a vivid memory; we were lamenting the weather as we got ready to go home on a snowy day. She was wearing a longish denim skirt with flats, and slipped a flat off to show me how worn-out and smooth the sole was, because she'd have to go up her driveway in them.

The seed was planted. In sixth grade, I had my first memorable shoeplaying teacher; she was maybe 35 or 40, who really knows, and wore hose with peep-toe pumps with pants or dresses. One day nearing the end of the year, she actually played with them, stretching her nylon feet out of her shoes before class. We also got a new transfer student that year, if memory serves. She'd wear nylon socks (tan or lace were common) and patent black flats that she couldn't keep on her feet.

My mother didn't work when I was young, so in my formative years I didn't get a lot of family influence. But in retrospect, school helped steer me this way quite a bit.
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

Like most of us, it just seems like the intrigue for feet has always been with me as far back as I can remember but here are my earliest recollections that contributed.

1) My mother worked in a bank when I was a kid and usually wore a skirt and hose most of the time. Sometimes she would stay in her outfit upon coming home and simply ditch her heels. I must have been about 4 years old and this one time my mother was laying on her bed watching TV with her legs stretched out, shoes off and still wearing her work outfit. I climbed up the edge of the bed in order to be by her and in doing so my crotch accidentally caught her tan pantyhosed feet in the process. It was an accident of course but I remember a "funny feeling" that came out of that and it was something I became conscious of afterwards.

2) Not long after this I remember a family gathering, either Thanksgiving or Christmas cause it was cold outside. After dinner all of the kids were playing/running around the house. At one point a few of us kids were crawling under the table. It was mostly the ladies seated there having conversation. This one woman who was an extended part of the family and must have been in her late-20's at the time was seated at the table and she was wearing a skirt and sheer black hose. I was under the table and I noticed a heel of one of her feet was dipped slightly out of her pump. I was immediately drawn to this and edged closer to be near her feet. It took about two minutes and me being impatient but she finally removed her foot completely from her pump and rested it on top of her shoe. That "funny feeling" came back and I proceeded to place my face close enough without touching her foot to inhale the scent of the pantyhose. The smell was intoxicating. I did this for a good five minutes until she got up and left the table and at one point my mother had instructed me to stop "goofing off" and come out from under the table but the woman remarked that it was ok and that I wasn't causing any trouble to her. Little did they know I was super aware of what I was doing.

3)The first footsie/foot fetish scene that I remember seeing was in Once Bitten. I was about 9 years old at the time, so circa 1991. As some may recall USA network used to have the "Up AllNight" programming with Rhonda Shear at the time. I would catch It the majority of the time when it aired on the weekends. So by pure luck I just so happened to be going thru the channels and came upon the movie and it was just at the start of the first dream scene with Lauren Hutton and Jim Carrey. As they were seated across from each other I thought to myself how it'd be cool if they showed her feet. Well, a little while into the scene the camera eventually pans down to her legs and she proceeds to slip a hosed foot out of one of her heels. I thought, "Yes!" Watching her then rub her foot against his leg and then up to his crotch was almost beyond belief. I know I keep referring to the "feeling" but it's just something how it enthralls you and you just know that it's something that you want to explore further.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The Threes Company footsie scene got my first boner at 6 years old when i saw it. Then it would have been my second grade teacher dip.
TheShoeplayHunter

Post by TheShoeplayHunter »

I have a similar "origin story" as many of you, in that my fetish started when I was in school. I think I was either in the third or fourth grade when I started taking notice of the fact that I was drawn to what I would later learn was called shoeplay. This was during a time when a lot of the girls wore those closed toe birkenstocks and so it was easy for them to just casually slip their socked-feet out of them during class.

But I think it "peaked" during my fifth and sixth grade years. A few notable events stick out. The first was in my fifth grade year. The first was this tomboy-ish girl (she wasn't exactly a tomboy but I can't think of a better way to describe her style. It was kind of a middle ground). Anyway, she would wear these semi-loose sneakers and she'd always pop the heel of her socked-foot out from time to time but never do any real shoeplay. That all changed when our class went to the library and we sat in these bean bag chairs. Once seated she just kicked them off, leaving me just about a foot away from her Hanes socks (Ever since I've become a fan of this specific brand of socks on women, especially in candid situations). It was at that moment when it clicked in my head that I liked feet.

The second was in sixth grade, which was even more notable for me since by this point I had already concluded that I liked feet. But it was this event that made me realize that I specifically liked shoeplay, especially with socks. We were in history class watching a movie when the girl seated directly beside me (seats were assigned so I guess this was fate lol) begins wildly playing with her birkenstocks, which is fitting since it was those very shoes that first drew my attention back in elementary school.

It was kind of a reckless shoeplay that even someone repulsed by feet would have had to notice, in that she would cross one foot over the other (idk a better way to describe it but some of you, especially fans of candid videos, might know what I'm talking about) and the birkenstock would drop off of the foot that was in the air, making a sound that wasn't loud but loud enough for someone close to her (me) to notice. She would repeat this multiple times with both feet, with me always being thankful whenever the shoe dropped facing me and I was able to gander at her socked-sole for a few minutes. IIRC, I devised a technique where I would place my head down on the desk but positioned my forehead on the desk so that my eyes were still covered by my arms but allowed me to have a clear view of what was going on underneath my classmate's desk. Who knows how it looked in practice but it worked. Looking back her shoeplay was kind of rude for the rest of the class since it was clearly audible but hey, I'm not complaining.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Story 1
I remember my mother babysitting her friend’s son when I was small . Her friend’s name is Geraldine and she worked at a bank. I used to love when Geraldine would come to pickup her son. She would usually sit at the kitchen table and play with her shoes. She always wore heels and stockings. I just wished I would have taken a whiff. I’m sure her feet were fragrant from being at work all day.

Story 2
My babysitter was beautiful teenager related to a very, very, very famous actress, talk show host and media mogul. I will let you figure it out. My babysitter gave me my first foot job. I can’t recollect how she figured out that i liked feet, but she took me into the back stairwell of our house, told me to pull my pants down then rubbed her socked feet on my “ .” I don’t remember much after that. :imsad:

Story 3
My mother’s boyfriend had two teenage daughters. I remember one of them dangling their flats and the odor being intoxicating to me. It smelled like musty leather.

Story 4
My first job was working at a hospital. I was passing through the front desk area of my department and I remember beautiful Karen standing at the front desk talking to the front desk person. She had on a skirt, black stockings and sexy black heels. I said hello and as I started towards the door I looked back then saw Karen was dipping her foot out of her shoe. I immediately got on my knees to take a sniff then the unthinkable happened... she lifted her stocking foot up to my face! She didn’t realize she did of course. I took a whiff... wow, the sweet scent of faintly, sweaty feet. It was unforgettable!

Story 5
My first job again. I worked in the office once and awhile. Well, we had a new lady start named Viola. She was a beautiful, mid thirties woman. I instantly had a crush on her. Well, the first time I worked with her in the office I was super excited! She sat across from me wearing black pants, black trouser socks and black flats. I watched all day in anticipation of shoeplay then finally it happened. She stretched both feet out then slid her feet half out of flats. I crawled under the desk as if I dropped my pen and retrieve it. I sniffed her feet and almost instantly blew a load in my underwear. Her feet smelled awesome, that great sweaty foot smell. She had a look on her face when I came back up like she knew what I was doing. After that point she “liked” me a lot. I never pursued anything with her, but she wanted it. I always think back on how it seemed as if she was turned on by me sniffing her feet.

Story 6
My first job again. I was on the 2nd floor in the nurses station refilling the refrigerator with juices and saw one of the nurses dipping her white nurse shoes. She was tilting her shoe with her white, opaque stocking clad toes pressing down on the back of her shoe. She was busy talking to the other nurses behind the desk and no one
else was around so I got on my knees to sniff her foot. I was pleasantly surprised by her strong foot odor! I sniffed her foot for quite some time because it was intoxicating. Very musty in a good way.

Story 7
The day I met my future sister-in law for the first time. She is gorgeous! No exaggeration. She was a teenager at the time, working at Moe’s. I remember my girlfriend, future wife picking her up from work to bring to her home to hangout and watch a movie. We got home, my girlfriend went to the bathroom and her sister immediately slipped off her sneakers and sat on the couch. I immediately kneeled down to act like I was untying my shoe and sniffed one of her sneakers... sweaty-smelling shoe! Omg I was so aroused. I stood back up and her sister had a look like “what were you doing?” But then we started to chit chat. Eventually we all started to watch a movie. My girlfriend laid on one couch, her sister on another. They both fell asleep. Her sister had both of her feet dangling over the edge of the armrest, so I went to work! I kneeled down under her feet and started sniffing. Her white-socked feet were musty-smelling! I was like, “wow!” Gorgeous girl with stinky feet! I have experienced so many great foot moments with her sister since. She made my hair stand up once playing with her sneakers. She lived with us briefly and had some stinky shoes and played with them in the house sometimes. I actually have a video of her playing with her Roxy flats with black socks on at the dining room table in front of me then she walks away to go upstairs leaving the shoes behind. To my surprise when I sniffed the shoes they were very sweaty smelling. I just assumed that the shoes would not smell because she was playing with them so much, but they definitely smelled like sweat. Then there was the day at church where she was dressed so beautiful, short skirt, black opaque stockings and black heels. She was dangling her shoe then playing with them. She is just too much for my senses.

I will share more of my crazy stories another day. Needless to say I love feet! I feel like a weirdo, but catching a beautiful woman play with her shoes, sniffing a lovely woman’s stinky shoe or foot really excites me!
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

It was in me all the times. Nothing triggered it. I was just lucky that in my teenage years internet became common and I saw that there's no need to feel like a weirdo as there are many people into feet.
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
ITguy

Post by ITguy »

In my case, I don't know if it really "triggered it" in a sense that it I became "infected", but I do know it was in my very early childhood. I think I was not more than 7-8 years old and there was this girl, my age too, in my neighborhood with whom I used to hang out and play (since her parents were work colleagues and friends of my parents). I really can't remember distinctly, but I do remember we played games in which I got to tickle her feet and let her step on my belly. All in all, I remember I really liked that and while growing up, I slowly discovered I find girl feet very interesting.

The sad thing was that I was so embarrassed since I knew that's not a normal something and it was only when we got the internet at our home back in 1999. (I was 15 then) that I realized I'm not the only person on earth liking that (as I thought I was). :)
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

TheShoeplayHunter wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:03 am I have a similar "origin story" as many of you, in that my fetish started when I was in school. I think I was either in the third or fourth grade when I started taking notice of the fact that I was drawn to what I would later learn was called shoeplay. This was during a time when a lot of the girls wore those closed toe birkenstocks and so it was easy for them to just casually slip their socked-feet out of them during class.

But I think it "peaked" during my fifth and sixth grade years. A few notable events stick out. The first was in my fifth grade year. The first was this tomboy-ish girl (she wasn't exactly a tomboy but I can't think of a better way to describe her style. It was kind of a middle ground). Anyway, she would wear these semi-loose sneakers and she'd always pop the heel of her socked-foot out from time to time but never do any real shoeplay. That all changed when our class went to the library and we sat in these bean bag chairs. Once seated she just kicked them off, leaving me just about a foot away from her Hanes socks (Ever since I've become a fan of this specific brand of socks on women, especially in candid situations). It was at that moment when it clicked in my head that I liked feet.

The second was in sixth grade, which was even more notable for me since by this point I had already concluded that I liked feet. But it was this event that made me realize that I specifically liked shoeplay, especially with socks. We were in history class watching a movie when the girl seated directly beside me (seats were assigned so I guess this was fate lol) begins wildly playing with her birkenstocks, which is fitting since it was those very shoes that first drew my attention back in elementary school.

It was kind of a reckless shoeplay that even someone repulsed by feet would have had to notice, in that she would cross one foot over the other (idk a better way to describe it but some of you, especially fans of candid videos, might know what I'm talking about) and the birkenstock would drop off of the foot that was in the air, making a sound that wasn't loud but loud enough for someone close to her (me) to notice. She would repeat this multiple times with both feet, with me always being thankful whenever the shoe dropped facing me and I was able to gander at her socked-sole for a few minutes. IIRC, I devised a technique where I would place my head down on the desk but positioned my forehead on the desk so that my eyes were still covered by my arms but allowed me to have a clear view of what was going on underneath my classmate's desk. Who knows how it looked in practice but it worked. Looking back her shoeplay was kind of rude for the rest of the class since it was clearly audible but hey, I'm not complaining.

Nice, I guess my story was similar except I was the girl.
The way I started was when the shoelace on my lace up school shoes broke in year seven and for the rest of the day my shoe would come off constantly. After a bit I realised that I loved the feeling, specifically the feeling of vulnerability and doing the wrong thing. So after that I never tied my shoes
Snazzy93

Post by Snazzy93 »

For me it started in 2nd grade. Our teacher had us make these things, where we made foot prints and put the date on them. I think she hoped the teachers every year after would follow suit. (They didn't.) Anyway, she made one too, and she asked me to paint the bottom of her foot. I remember being insanely fascinated by the situation. Literally that's the only thing I remember play by play about 2nd grade.

In 5th grade a girl in gym class, (who I always though was cute) forced me to smell her feet because I beat her in a race around the gym. Again, I didn't know it was a fetish, but there was just something I liked about it.

In 8th grade I had THE moment. My English teacher was a slim, well put together woman whom id had a crush on anyway. She ALMOST ALWAYS wore skirts, with nylons and heals. She would sit at her desk while we were doing work. She would twirl her hair while reading whatever it was she was reading, and literally dangle her shoe on the tip of her big toe at times. I cant tell you hown many hours i just watched her feet play with those shoes. This is where I realized it was a sexual thing. Up until I found this forum I honestly thought I was so crazy for being so turned on by this.
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

Snazzy93 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:06 am For me it started in 2nd grade. Our teacher had us make these things, where we made foot prints and put the date on them. I think she hoped the teachers every year after would follow suit. (They didn't.) Anyway, she made one too, and she asked me to paint the bottom of her foot. I remember being insanely fascinated by the situation. Literally that's the only thing I remember play by play about 2nd grade.

In 5th grade a girl in gym class, (who I always though was cute) forced me to smell her feet because I beat her in a race around the gym. Again, I didn't know it was a fetish, but there was just something I liked about it.

In 8th grade I had THE moment. My English teacher was a slim, well put together woman whom id had a crush on anyway. She ALMOST ALWAYS wore skirts, with nylons and heals. She would sit at her desk while we were doing work. She would twirl her hair while reading whatever it was she was reading, and literally dangle her shoe on the tip of her big toe at times. I cant tell you hown many hours i just watched her feet play with those shoes. This is where I realized it was a sexual thing. Up until I found this forum I honestly thought I was so crazy for being so turned on by this.
Nice, a couple years back when I was in school, I never tied the laces on my school shoes so they would like constantly come off lol, but that’s one of the things I love about it.
Charmedbysoles

Post by Charmedbysoles »

Not sure honestly. I just know as a child I had some strange liking about them. Just wasn't until puberty that it turned sexual.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I think Gremlins 2 had a lot to answer for.

I saw it on the big screen and that moment came out of nowhere, it took me completely by surprise. I still think it's one of the all time great under the table scenes.
LuvNylonFeet

Post by LuvNylonFeet »

I’ve had a foot fetish as far back as I can remember, like younger than 5 years old. One of my first memories of this would be, one of my aunts wore nylons with flats all the time. I enjoyed hanging out at her house since one of my favorite cousins was her daughter. We would always play games there and run around. I was hiding under the kitchen table where she was sitting at. She was wearing nylons as usual and had slippers on. She would slide her feet in and out of her slippers and have her feet rested on her toes with the heel of her slippers or flats popped off revealing her amazing tan nylon heel and arches. I would roll up paper to drop into her shoes for a reason to touch her nylon feet to reach in and retrieve the paper. She never said anything to me so you can imagine this would go on for a long time. I would get so close doing this I was able to lay there play with her nylon feet and smell what scent I could. Sadly her feet never had that strong aroma of sweaty nylon feet in leather shoes smell. There were also a couple of times she’d be sitting in her lazy boy recliner with her nylon feet hanging out over the ends of the foot rest. I would again hide under the recliner foot rest and raise my head up to try and smell her feet.
Another foot fetish memory; I was lucky to have a childhood friend that had a single mom that wore nylons and black Reebok shoes every day for work. She worked at Albertsons as a cashier/manager. At this point I knew I loved women’s nylon feet. I really enjoyed watching their nylon feet doing amazing shoeplay, dipping or dangling them from their toes. I can remember being around 7 years old and my friend and myself got into a wrestling match with his mom. We were rolling around with her and she had him wrapped up tickling him and I of course took her feet, I wrapped my arms around her ankles and used that as my opportunity to get close to them and lucky enough to bury my face in her nylon feet while tickling her. I remember having the hardest hardon and I’m sure she felt it lol. I would literally go a block to my friends house almost every day around 5 when she was home from work to play with her nylon feet. I would lay down right next to her reclining chair to watch TV. She would get home from work take each shoe off and put her nylon feet out with her ankles crossed. I would scoot up to where her leg would be touching my right shoulder. Slowly I’d reach my hands out and just wait for her nylon feet to touch my hand as she would move around or move her feet. That first time it was a tingly sensation that went across my entire body. I got super hot and felt numb lol. When her nylon feet touched my hand and she didn’t move it I just stared at them beautiful nylon feet touching my hand. I eventually moved my hand so that it would rest along her nylon heels. She liked to move her toes around and rub her nylon feet back and forth over the other foot. That movement of feeling her feet move around gets me to this day. I eventually got to grab each coke and she would actually rest the heels of her nylon feet in the palm of my hands. I would slide them back so I could lean down and smell them pushing my nose up into her nylon feet. As I would be holding her feet I’d also give her foot massages. Sometimes she would work at this breakfast bar she had in these high bench chairs. I would hide under the table to smell and play with her nylon feet. She never said anything to me and I never mentioned it. It was like our private enjoyment for each of us. At one point she had a boyfriend for a bit. I remember her boyfriend caught me reaching out to her feet and he would tell me to go hang out with my friend. I got to the point I ignored him and kept playing with her feet lol. They got into a slight argument once when he tried getting her to tell me to stop and she said something along the lines of just being a kid I’m not doing anything wrong and to leave me alone lol. I visited my friends mom literally all through elementary, middle school and past high school. I think I was in my early 20’s before I moved out of my moms house that I kept seeing my friends mom to play with her nylon feet.
One more great memory was with another of my cousins. This cousin was a different one from my first experience cousins mom. So this cousin is a couple of years older than myself. She wore nylons a lot as most girls and women did during the 80’s and 90’s. She had a job at the same McDonald’s as I did which was awesome! She wore those long black style dresses with tan or brown nylons and flats. She would always play with her nylon feet and flats, dipping her nylon feet in and out of her flats. Many times I would go to her house to hang out with her and her brother who was my age. She loved to kick back on the couch before changing her work clothes so I’d always sit right next to her to watch her dangle her flats off of her sexy nylon feet. As we sat on the couch watching tv she would almost always lay back and literally put her legs and feet across my lap and cover up with a blanket. You can’t get much better than that now lol. I would move my hands around or lean forward to grab something so I could situate my hands to touch her nylon feet. And oh my God she had some of the best sweaty nylon feet. They had this amazingly intoxicating sweaty smell to them, like the typical cheto smell that some have said. With her feet across my lap I finally went for it and started to rub her nylon feet. I remember to this day her response was,” yes thank you that feels so good, my feet get so sore from work!” I got that hot tingly numb sensation yet again and I had the biggest throbbing hard on again. That first time and many more after that I totally came in my pants! I had to get a pair of socks to cover my cock so when I did cum it wouldn’t saturate my pants to show off what I was secretly doing with my cousins nylon feet.
I have been lucky to have many situations like the first two I’ve mentioned. At school at a job on a date with a girlfriend. Man I really miss my youth and the easy access I had to sooooo many gorgeous nylon feet.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow, thanks for your message LuvNylonFeet !
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

Now THAT is a good reason to bump an old thread////thank you for the erotic story
GuitarMan79

Post by GuitarMan79 »

For Me it was my Grandma she always wore pantyhose and heels and I'd kneel down take her shoes off and rub her feet perfect size 7 soft Sexy Soles her feet belonged to me and I was in heaven