Anyone Obsessed With Someone Feet You Never See?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Anyone Obsessed With Someone Feet You Never See?

Post by Mr. Mike »

One of our friends, who also happens to be our real estate agent is one I can't take my mind off of.
We've been friends for 10 years and I swear she will wear heels to a baseball game. Unfortunately, we only see her maybe 4 times a year and I think in those 10 years, I've seen her dip twice.She's obviously not a crazy dipper, but does it only when her feet really hurt (which I kind of like better). The day of our closing she had on strappy heels, so nothing there. We had an Open House party and she was there in heels, but I was so busy I forgot to keep an eye on her...oh well. She's like 5'4", 115 lbs or so and cute...but damn I just never get that chance to watch her shoeplay. She came back into my mind this morning because last night she texted my wife and I and she and her husband we out to dinner downtown and wanted to meet up with us; but as luck would have it, my wife is out of town, so again...no luck. Like I said she is a real estate agent so she is dressed nicely almost 7 days a week...got to imaging all that running around would result in some shoeplay....

schmidhose

Re: Anyone Obsessed With Someone Feet You Never See?

Post by schmidhose »

Definitely hot, nothing sexier than a professionally dressed woman!

I have two, one is my ex mother in law as odd as it sounds but this chick is a total 10, I rarely see her anymore obviously.

The other is an ex-coworker. She was actually my manager. Tiny tight blonde in her early 50's maybe. She had amazing legs, always wore stockings and heels. I never see her anymore, but we're still friends on facebook so sometimes I get lucky.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Over the years, there have been several.

Maybe 11 or so years ago, in my dating days, I'd connected with a woman my age who was a single mom. While this was a big barrier for me (in my mid-twenties at the time), we still had a flirtatious connection, and we'd email often, many times through the work day. We'll call her "Y."

Y was aware of my interest in feet, and she admitted to an interest in her own feet as well. And so during the day, in our emails back and forth, Y would often update me on her feet, or I might tease it out of her in conversation. Y was an office gal, though her office was semi-casual enough that she was comfortable leaving her shoes at the desk. "Just visit me any day," she'd once said. "You're likely to catch me without my shoes."

And so it was. She might email me a comment about what shoes and hose she was wearing, or that she'd just been caught going to a conference in her nylon feet, or that she was trying to keep her shoes on to stay focused but it wasn't working. And since this was pre-smartphone/pre-good-phone-camera, our conversations were all we had to build the picture. She couldn't just snap a picture under her cubicle and say "look, I already took my shoes off today."

We actually met once, both sort of knowing that we were flirtatious friends but without relationship potential. I was still a bit naive myself and didn't really take full advantage of the situation. We rarely talk now, but we're both in relationships and flirting on my part wouldn't be appropriate (or appreciated) anyway.

But at the time, it was something to look forward to every day, and something to drive me crazy.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

When I was interning at an office 9 years ago, the Supervisor was this skinny 5'7"ish blonde woman from Germany, who always wore heels and almost always wore stockings, and usually always wore suits. I saw her "dip" once (and it was more like adjusting her shoe. I never saw her foot actually leave the heel), but other than that the woman may as well have lived in high heels. I swear, she could run a marathon in pumps, if you let her. She was about 25 years older than me, kind of shy, but very sweet, slight accent that was very cute; she was all around really pretty. Always kept a shorter haircut, that could sometimes be put in a bun/ponytail (very 80's looking). I haven't seen her since 2010, but she was awesome.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

About 40 years ago (yes, that long) I worked in a university library. I found it such a good place for foot viewing that I would come in on Sundays and just read in the study areas (carrels). The desks were placed in long rows of 2 and were open so you could see the legs and feet of people beside and behind you. The library even provided swivel chairs so you could get views of the 3 people behind and beside you.

One graduate student always sat in the same place and always wore heels and hose with a denim skirt. It was the same skirt every week because I saw it had a torn hem. I would try and sit beside her so I could catch her doing any shoeplay. She would cross her legs so her foot would be very close to my leg but she never even heel popped even if she sat there for hours. I finally gave up and didn't sit beside her anymore.

Even longer ago, in library school, in one of my night classes, there was a beautiful redhead who wore heels and hose, along with dresses and skirts. She always crossed her legs and swung her feet up and down and twitched them from side to side and was very active. But the shoes never left her feet.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

In reflection, a couple more came to mind...

I've told stories before of a former co-worker who, as it turned out, is a natural barefoot girl. But for the brief time we worked together, she'd sometimes overdress for the office, including shoes that were not as comfortable by afternoon as they were in the morning. She subscribed to the "dress for the job you want" adage. Her new job allows her to work from home a lot. But I still wonder if she classes it up for the office, even if it's just pants and knee-highs and dressy flats, and if she takes her shoes off so she can sit on her foot in her desk chair like so many office girls do.

I have another female friend who I haven't talked to in forever. When we reconnected, we both had long-term partners, so romance was off the table, but I fit that role of the nice guy she could vent to about her relationship's disappointments. (I jokingly call it the "gay boyfriend" because that's usually who fills that role.) She had low self-confidence and would share outfit photos with me, and I'd reassure her that she didn't have too many clothes or shoes. In fall and winter she'd always wear hose/tights and fancy shoes or booties. But alas, the times we'd meet up (usually for computer help), she kept her shoes glued on, or she'd change into pajamas and slippers if it had been a long day. We'd gone out for a group reunion dinner once, and I caught her shoeless - she was talking to an old friend at the table, and when I was moving in the booth (or grabbing my phone or something), I noticed she'd kicked her heels off, a habit she told me she found "gross." It must have been subconscious. There was one afternoon at work where she confessed to taking her shoes off because her feet hurt, but she rarely indulged herself. She's a stay-at-home mother now, but I imagine she still dresses to the nines, because that's where her self-value lies.

I am a bit envious of the older crowd, though, because the opportunities seemed so much more plentiful. The shoes now are less playable, the women more likely to be bare...and while that's fine, it's not what we're into. You almost wonder if the stocking-foot fetish might be on its way out, or if it might become rarer and rarer, with fewer opportunities for that initial seed to be planted.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would say in my lifetime I cant say I have seen a womans close up feet 90%. To me theres a difference with just seeing a woman shoeplayinf from a afar and having a close up look of her hosed feet