ESPN Girls....Shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

ESPN Girls....Shoeplay?

Post by Mr. Mike »

You would think, being a "guys channel" that maybe you might a little something from all their shows....a dangle, a dip...anything. A lot of girls are cut, they wear a lot of heels (although mostly bare)...I just think we as Americans are too prudish. My God, heaven forbid should she slide her shoe off and some men like it. Not that the show should advocate it, but unlike the shopping channels...it should even be a topic, it's a guys channel and guys are turned on by women in heels and skirts....

If the below video happened in our country, the camera angle would change, a banner would go up...
She removes her shoes a few times, but good at 31:30...

tigerfan

Re: ESPN Girls....Shoeplay?

Post by tigerfan »

Agreed. ESPN along with the news channels, shopping channels, etc. have so much potential. Unfortunate. And as far as pantyhose is concerned, these days, if you see a woman under 80 wearing pantyhose, she is robbing a bank!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Excellent find Mr Mike! :ooook: In eastern Asia shoeplay is in the blood of women and it is completely acceptable in these societies. In the western world there is still the puritanistic way of thinging and shoeplay is considered as rude and unacceptable.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Dangling Fan wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:45 pm Excellent find Mr Mike! :ooook: In eastern Asia shoeplay is in the blood of women and it is completely acceptable in these societies. In the western world there is still the puritanistic way of thinging and shoeplay is considered as rude and unacceptable.
Well, in many of central or eastern European countries shoeplay or shoe removal is not "odd" as well. Maybe not even in Scandinavia as far as I know.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

IMO I think that is a man

But referring to American ESPN I have never scene any shoeplay.