What do you like about foot fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

DominatrixNY

What do you like about foot fetish?

Post by DominatrixNY »

You like to lick, sniff, worship, kiss, feet, high heels, high tight boots, smelly feet?
What is your big turn on?
I love if my sub give me a nice feet massage, licking and sucking and worship me... The best...

Footlover75

Re: What do you like about foot fetish?

Post by Footlover75 »

Hi, great question.
My foot fetish has evolved over the years and what was once a curiosity has developed into something I find myself listing after on a regular basis and must somehow be involved in sex before I can even become fully aroused.
I believe the seed to my fetish were planted at around 3 years of age, even younger.
Of course, 3 year old are not sexually active and I really had no idea what I was seeing or doing but I was sneaking peeks into the lounge room when I should have been asleep and I saw my Mum giving my Dad what I now know to be a footjob.
That started the fascination. Clearly his penis was being touched by my Mum’s foot and he was loving it and his penis was what I now know as erect. Being very young and bendy, I brought my own foot to my penis and touched it. It felt good and I did become erect. Although 3 year olds are not sexual, the penis still works, I just had no idea that that was sexual pleasure but because I liked what it felt like, I did it often.
Being a small child I would of course spend a lot of time playing with toy cars and my train set on the lounge room floor, often while my mother and maybe a friend of hers or an Aunty would sit with her and talk over coffee or wine while I played on the floor. Playing on the floor of course meant I was at eye level with their feet. I guess they thought it was cute but if they took their shoes off to cool their sweaty feet I would move over and smell their feet, so I guess that is where I came to like sweaty/smelly feet(my Mum played tennis socially and she would take me with her because Dad was working and often a friend she played with or against would come home with us for a drink).
A couple of years later I had a young girl at school take off her shoe and sock and touch my penis so she could see it grow. She did and I liked what it felt like, it was warm and damp on a cool winter day.
I continued to use my feet (one at a time) to play with my penis as I grew older and began to discover sexuality. I would fantasise over girls at school or in Mum’s ‘Elle or Vogue’ magazines while I held my foot to my penis. I particularly enjoyed it after school or if I had been in shoes all day and my feet were sweaty and sticky.
My fetish has evolved to include engine abuse and revving. Again, this comes from a young age but in the 1980s, Mum had a Honda Civic with a manual gearbox and a manual choke. It would make me anxious at how long we would leave the choke on for, often 20 minutes or more into a journey, we’d be stopped a lights and the choke would be holding the revs up and the big orange light would be glowing on the dash. Could she not see it, did she not care? At a young age I thought she was actually hurting the car and this upset me, I loved cars. She would also frequently take the car all the way to redline before changing gear. I would sit and watch (remember it is the 80s) her patent high heeled foot hold the pedal to the floor while the engine screamed for mercy and the choke was all the way out. She wore bright red lipstick and bright red nail polish. These things used to overwhelm me and I would often be nervous whenever she drove, not because she was a bad driver, on the contrary, she was a good driver but I would be so nervous, on more than one occasion I actually cried and had a erection at the same time. I think she knew because if I cried or stopped talking, she would ease off a bit. I knew of course that she used the feet that were in those heels, hurting the car, to bring sexual pleasure to my Dad. (It must be said that I don’t and never had any sexual feelings for my Mum, these are just events that triggered my fetish and it’s various evolvements).
To this day, at 42, my foot fetish is as strong as ever. My wife is great and allows me to indulge and frequently, regularly teases me. She will wear shoes that she knows make her feet sweat a lot and to this day, if I am to masturbate (sometimes she is away for work) I use my feet.
Hope this answers your question.