Favorite parts of you favorite footsie scenes

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Favorite parts of you favorite footsie scenes

Post by Footsiefreak »

Threes Company: Mrs Layton shoe removal, Mrs Laytons seductive eating of the chicken, Jacks frantic reactions as Mrs Layton looks like there is nothing going on as Mr Layton is talking. Also Mrs Layton running after Jack with only one shoe

Whos Harry Crumb: Annie Potts seductive looks and the sexual banter that went along with the footsie "Not while Im nipping at his heels"

Mi Mujer Tiene Un Amante: Her shoe removal and her hosed feet wiggling as her foot leaves her shoe. Also her seductive looks were too hot

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Weekend At Bernies: I love how she just rammed her foot in his crotch and he squeals " VIIIITTTOOOO"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Chemistry: when the has her foot in the other lady's crotch " How wet are the fields or whatever was said " SOAKING"
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

FootsieFreak: Where can I find this scene. Cannot find it anywhere. I've been looking for this scene for a while?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

italian_stallion wrote:FootsieFreak: Where can I find this scene. Cannot find it anywhere. I've been looking for this scene for a while?
You mean Mi Mujer Tiene un Amante? Its on this site its referred Sconocuitti 34/ Unkown 34 for download
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

https://www.download-geek.com/download/ ... ff.subid=9

If someone could post this whole movie on mediafire I would be very thankful
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Fall Guy: Cant beat double hosed feet in both pantlegs by a gangsters wife with her husband right there