Watching People You Know vs Total Strangers Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Watching People You Know vs Total Strangers Shoeplay

Post by Footsiefreak »

So do you have a preference of watching people you know shoeplay or total strangers? I am excluding spouses/ girlfriends from this topic. Only other women you know teachers, coworkers, anothers' spouse/ girlfriend etc.

The anticipation is definitely better with someone I know after I see them shoeplay I wonder what she will do next. And if you are lucky to know them after a while you have an idea what they will do.

The best thing about a stranger is that you are less likely to get in trouble. And you usually never see this person again so you savor that moment differently

Also what is the percentage of you watching a stranger as opposed to someone you at any point in your life?. For me its 100% total strangers at the moment

iluvfeet78

Post by iluvfeet78 »

If only I had a friend who did shoeplay because at the moment, nope. With someone you know, you can at least plan on capturing them or such while a complete stranger is more of a surprise. I enjoy both honestly.
llama

Post by llama »

I would say I prefer total strangers....although friends/coworkers can be more exciting, you need to be a bit less obvious when watching them
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I personally enjoy equally the shoeplay from girls I know and strangers. I find it extra exiting though whenever I see shoeplay from a friend that never shoeplays due to the fact that she rarely wears shoeplayble shoes. Whenever this happens my heart beats very fast!