Video standards, shoeplay styles and showing faces

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Yeah, dipping in flats seems to be a rarer occurrence than with high-heels. But ya know this makes me think; the standing women who remove their shoes strictly for comfort will usually just take the shoe completely off for a few seconds, as opposed to all of the dipping moves that we like. Obviously everyone is different and nothing is black and white. It's just a small observation. But, I've always wondered if women who dipped and dangled (any kind of shoeplay really) were generally already more prone to being "fidgety", and shoeplay kind of subconsciously kills two birds with one stone, ya know? They're able to move something around, while also getting some relief. Which leads me to this next point; I think in some cases, the lack of dipping activity with flats, may have less to do with them being more comfortable, and more to do with them being less "dippable". Flats may slide off and on pretty easily, but with pumps, the weight of the heel allows it drop from the foot a bit easier and more swiftly. Flats will kind of hang from the toes precariously, unless the shoe was already just barely teetering on falling off (i.e. hanging on for dear life, from the big toe). It's not that flats are harder to remove, as opposed to heels, but when it comes to things like dipping, there are less steps involved. Just like you won't see any women dipping with Mary Jane shoes, or sneakers, unless they're already undone and damn near flying off of her feet. I don't know lol..

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:No, I didn't say they were "harder to remove": what I said was you just don't see a lot of standing dipping in flats because they are usually worn as comfort shoes, therefore women don't necessarily dip while wearing them.
Ok I apologize but I still disagree. Once a lady is standing and makes that step back motion to dip usually the foot will be exposed somehow doesn't matter what she is wearing. So then it brings us back to if a woman is a shoeplayer or not? Also it could be the lady doing some kind of stretching in case they sit at a desk most of the day.

My favotite place for standing dipping would be a downtown Starbucks. I just sit there and stay for a few hours and enjoy the shows
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote:
My favotite place for standing dipping would be a downtown Starbucks. I just sit there and stay for a few hours and enjoy the shows
Do they wear hose or is it usually bare?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
Do they wear hose or is it usually bare?
Usually half hose/tights and half bare in the winter