I was caught recording shoeplay at the mall

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

OceanWaves3947

I was caught recording shoeplay at the mall

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

About five months ago, I was caught recording shoeplay at a local mall. I was just sitting down, having just finished recording some great seated shoeplay with both feet, sockless, in Birkenstock sandals, when a security guard walked up to me and informed me that the mall security had been getting reports that I had been photographing people. He then told me that if it was true that I was taking pictures of people without their consent, then I was not allowed to do that. I told him that I was just taking pictures of the mall, and the people got into them by accident, and that I would try my best to make sure that it would not happen again in the future. Then, perhaps seeing that I looked a little shaken, he told me that I'm good, and walked away. Now, I'm not scared of any legal consequences, because I know that, in my country, at least, there are none, as what I was doing was perfectly legal. What I am scared of, however, is how many people found out. It really scares me how people were able to notice that I was doing it, and ended up being able to tell mall security. I was very discreet, always making sure that I did not record unless my back was to a wall or some other kind of barrier, so that no one would be able to see what was on my phone's screen from behind me. I still cannot imagine how anyone could have possibly figured out what I was up to. It scares me that what I thought was undetectable and stealthy was, in fact, somehow, in some magical way or another, picked up upon by others around me, and that it, somehow, concerned them to the point that they informed mall security about me.
At the time, I was so shaken that I resolved never to record shoeplay in that mall ever again. However, now that I have figured out ways to record that I am certain cannot be discovered by others, if I ever step foot in that mall again, I may try once more. However, that allows me to segue into discussion of precisely my biggest problem: I am now afraid to step foot into that mall once again. Three days after the guard talked to me, I tried my luck in going back and wandering around the food court to see if anyone would recognize me, and, sure enough, my worst fears were confirmed: An employee at one of the restaurants stopped me and asked me what was going on. I replied that I was going to the bathroom, and then he let me on my way. I then indeed walked into the bathroom, even though I did not have to go at the time, just so that my cover story would be believable.

What scares me, as I said previously, is not anything like legal consequences, as I know that that is something I simply do not have to worry about in the country that I am in. The worst that could happen is that I could be banned from the mall, and, if I attempt to go back, arrested for trespassing. But if I were to ever be banned, I wouldn't dream of going back until/unless my ban expired. I'm definitely not a trouble-seeker; indeed, I admit, when it comes to the thought of getting in trouble with the police, I am downright chicken, especially after seeing all of those cases of police gunning down innocent people in the media of late. What I do fear is people finding out, because my fetish is something that I keep a very close secret. Not even my closest family members or friends have one inkling, although there have been some close brushes. I am afraid of the humiliation and embarassment that may result from people finding out that I like shoeplay, and the possibility that the knowledge may eventually be publicized, and trickle down to someone who knows me. That would be a nightmare. Indeed, I have literally had nightmares triggered by this incident; dreams in which the mall security came to my house and recorded me (oh, the irony…)

My problem now is that my family members often need to go to this mall to shop. I often used to watch shoeplay and write down all the good cases I could find, before I had the idea of recording it, to pass the time while my family shopped (I'm not a big fan of shopping). Now, whenever my family goes to that mall, I flat-out tell them that I refuse to go along, pretending that the reason is that it would be far too boring for me, when, in reality, it is that I am scared that people will recognize me as "that one weirdo who was taking pictures of people who were taking their shoes off last summer." But, of course, I cannot tell my family about this.

My one piece of solace and comfort is the fact that the security guard told me that I was "taking pictures", whereas, in reality, I was recording videos, and that he did not mention a thing about feet or shoes or legs in particular. This leads me to believe that whoever witnessed me did not notice what I was doing in too much detail, as, if they had, they would have correctly reported that I was recording videos, and that I was focusing on shoeplay, in all its forms, in particular. I should also add here that both the security guard and the restaurant employee who talked to me were kind, yet firm, in their way of speaking to me; I did not detect any shades of threatening sentiments. But still, I'm too nervous to step foot into that mall until at least one year has passed since I was caught.

Also, a quick note: I have not, and am not planning to, put any of the shoeplay I record online, or share it with anyone else at all, in any way, shape, or form. It is private, and strictly for my own personal use.

Anyone have any advice? Was anyone else in a similar situation like mine, that you would like to share? It would console me greatly to know that I am not alone in dealing with a scenario like this.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I've been busted twice, but ironically, not for filming. Both mall stories.

There used to be a great jewelry store that had 2 girls that would dip quite often. I would always stop outside the store and act like I was talking on the phone so I could get a peak. (this was before cameras were on cell phones). One time I was so enthralled by this girl, as she had undone the strap on 1 shoe so she could dip, that I didn't notice security had come up behind me. They asked me what I was doing because they said people had seen me hanging in that area quite often. I said I was a sales guy and that I usually come in the mall after lunch to make a few calls (which is true). The police even showed up and what they said was that jewelry store had been burglarized a year before and they thought I was suspicious for hanging out around it. After a few questions they said "I should probably stay away from the mall a while"....which I did, for about 6 months.

The other one was different mall and I used stand on the top level and look down at this open kiosk where 2 girls worked. One was a major dipper and I could snap pictures of her from above. I felt like they had seen me a few times, but I was cocky. Until one time, the non dipping girl looked up while I was staring...she yelled out "creep". Man did I get the hell out of there quickly and she actually chased me...never found me as I got outside into my car. I stayed away from the mall for a while, but then just avoided that kiosk until it eventually shut down.

The 3rd mall, which is my favorite, I have been going to for 10 years, taking pictures and filming. Never been caught or approached, but I know for a fact that some of the employees have been there all 10 years and wonder why I cruise around twice a week. I've seen them look at me and then tell the person next to them, because then all of sudden both are looking. I'm always well dressed as i said I'm in sales that affords me the luxury to stop by these malls frequently.

I've often day dreamed of what I would say if one of the girls that recognizes me were to ask me why I came to mall every week. (I'm married to so I couldn't say anything crazy). Could I pursue it and tell her I walk around for exercise, but also I have this fetish for shoeplay? Maybe she would gross out, maybe she would find it interesting, maybe she would find it sexy...I know the 95% answer.

However, my biggest fear is that this 3rd mall is basically downtown; We have lived downtown for 13 years and attended a lot of art showings, big events in the City. It's not a huge city, but good size (Denver), but I'm always afraid at a restaraunt/bar/art exhibit...that one of these girls that work at the mall would recognize me and with my wife. They might have had a few cocktails and come up to me and say "you're that weird guy thats always at the mall", or "aren't you guy that walks into our store every week"...something like this. (my wife does know of my fetish and knows I frequent the mall)...still this scare me.

Keep you head on a swivel, if you feel uncomfortable in a situation, I've learned it's for good reason...get out.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was busted in the 90s one time for looking at this lady in the kiosk shoeplay. I would go everday and just sit there during busy lunch period. I didn't think she noticed me because her back was to me. But one day this security guard approached me and said to keep it moving. That lady thinks you are "casing the joint" I was cracking up because she was selling womans scarves? I just left because there were plenty others to watch

You were in front of a jewelry story so they will suspect you to being up to no good.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ill just say shoeplay at the mall is a thing of the past for me. :imsad: I hardly see anyone I think the last mall shoeplay show I had was at the food court 3 years ago. Its probably the best and safest place to go because all the stores have cameras watchinginside and outside the store nowadays.

But some people are just suspicious of people taking pics/ recording videos. I took pics of this hot babe downtown and this nosey little 8 year old girl was saying "OOOOOOOOO" THAT MAN IS FILMING THAT LADY!!! The mom did the right thing and told her to shut up and mind your business :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

When I worked at the mall one of the store owners was filming teenage girls and another store owner reported him. Even I knew in that case he was up to no good.
jode123

Post by jode123 »

I think noone gets it that you take photos or videos of feet and shoeplay. Today people are just scared that someone takes pics of them (But getting filmed by security cams everywhere is no problem for them :D ). If you do it with a smartphone in your hand it is too obvious exept you have in in a weird angle. Maybe you can use the volume buttons as shutter button? Then you can do it more or less blind while jsut holding the phone in your hand besides your body and not in front of you. Or sit down in a cafe or something and don't go too often to the same places. If you go there to eat lunch, then do it while eating lunch. Sit down somewhere whre the people go by.
And now wait a month or longer until you go back there.
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

There exist an app for smartphone called BVR which allows to recording hd videos in background ,it can be useful in these cases