I Miss the Days of Women Being Women

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

I Miss the Days of Women Being Women

Post by Mr. Mike »

I watch a lot of wedding videos on YT, especially from Eastern Europe and I get so frustrated (this is also prevalent in the US)
The second the ceremony is over, these women change from beautiful heels to flats, stupid Toms/Keds and God forbid...flip flops. It's usually the 50 and younger crowd that does it and it really sucks. To top it off, they don't even remotely look as nice once they have changed. It just kills me that thy shoeplay opportunities that just dissolve once the change of shoes.

Someone earlier was posting stories of teachers that shoeplayed (I think he's new here)...and most of them revolved around boat shoes and flips flops...how is that appropriate to wear as a teacher. GOD I HATE FLIP FLOPS.....

OceanWaves3947

I Actually Like High Heels The Least

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

I think I am that new member who was posting stories about teachers shoeplaying that this post refers to. I should note that my preferences are the exact opposite of most others on this board; high heels are actually my least favorite shoes that shoeplay occurs with. This is because, since I do not wear them, I cannot relate to the women's feeling of wanting to be more comfortable by taking them off. A huge part of my attraction is the fact that I, vicariously, through the girls I see shoeplaying, experience the same comfort that they feel from taking their feet out of their shoes. You know how you feel sympathy pain if you see a guy being struck in the balls? It's kind of like that with me and these shoeplaying ladies, except that it is sympathy comfort.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

OceanWaves, welcome to the forum. You have expressed very well what I too often feel for shoeplaying women. Yes, it is sympathy for their discomfort and admiration that they choose to endure uncomfortable footwear. But unlike you I do like the high heel shoeplay as I do imagine what such shoes must feel like, maybe because I have damaged nerves in my feet that make any shoes uncomfortable for me. I also admire a woman with dirty feet in public as this indicates a "do not care" attitude. Actually there is very little about shoeplay and shoeless feet that does not excite me and make me imagine what the woman is feeling. Some of it may not be sympathy but envy.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its just a comfort thing they slip into more comfortable shoes because they want to dance, party etc.

Of course I hate it but I cant wait to rip off my tie after a interview because I am already tense during it so its the same for these ladies
christo

Post by christo »

Although high heels always look good and do wonderful things for the butt I always feel bad for women who wear them. They just fuck up their feet when worn for too long. So as someone who loves pretty healthy feet I like the idea of them slipping into flats. I get you want them to be a little uncomfortable so they shoe play but for me I like shoe play when it's done from unconscious habit or boredom. Women dancing in heels is just gonna create ugly feet.

Also I hate flip-flops so fuck them. They are ugly, lazy and trashy.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just curious Mr Mike do you only watch shoeplay from weddings or any occasion?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh no...I watch high heeled shoeplay anywhere, anytime. I just think as far as searching the candid stuff on YT, those videos are most consistent.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I do understand the need of women for more comfort but the fact that today's women can't wear heels for more than half an hour is something that really turns me off! In previous decades women wore heels all day every day and this was something that was causing disfigured feet in some of them. We are not asking from today's women to wear heels all day but I'm sure that they can easily wear heels for some hours every now and then. Today's women only wear sneakers, flat sandals and flip flops and as a result of that they can not wear heels because their feet are not "trained" for heels. If you don't wear heels you can not get used to them. Unfortunately nowadays comfort beats femininity!