[ENG] I wonder who made this post?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter

[ENG] I wonder who made this post?

Post by Hunter »

Posted by Footsiefreak on September 24, 2002 at 06:22:59:

In Reply to: Question posted by Joebayside on September 23, 2002 at 11:08:44:

: Does anyone know if it's true that Asain women tned to have foot fetishes more so than any other nationality? I've noticed asian women tend to wear hose all the time and have heard that they have foot fetishes...just not sure how true it is.

I would agree with that and Hispanic women too.They are the most likely to play footsies in my experiences even if the are strangers LOL!

Sorry bro, but I couldn't resist! I just wanted to show everyone that you are a Footsie Jedi Master who is full of footsie knowledge and has the force on his side! :lol: Your post back then always caused a stir, I'm hoping that you will be willing to do the same now with your post! Laters bro!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow Great job!!! You really are a hunter for stories! 8) I think i will get all the stories and experiences that are on the forum and put them on the site, when i have the time... so grrrrreat!!!!

Only one thing, when you post, would you mind add [ENG] in front of the subject? to identify the post as english language? thx :D
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

apologise nyllover. I'm used to all engish site & no direspect to your site, because it is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I'll be sure to state my experiences as being english so I won't confuse anyone. Thankyou for the heads up! Laters!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehi, no need to be sorry :wink: It's just that i think it's a helpful thing for people that doesn't speak english...even if it's pretty clear from the subject if a post is in english... :D But i started like this, and i think it gives a more "clean" look to everything :wink:

Thanks a lot for your posts anyway...wow so many!!! :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Hey Hunter,I just read you post today and thank you for the compliment.I am very observant and most of that is for observing feet!From my observations Asian and Indian women are most likely to take off their shoes in public especially at the movies so I'll usually sit next to them.Asian women have the best feet in my opinion they are small and have cute small suckable toes.