A NEWS PERSONALITY DRAWING ATTENTION TO US

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
ShoeplayJ wrote:She's a nobody, to me. I found her social media page, and saw the post. Thankfully the stuff she encountered was about legs and not feet, but still too close for comfort. On the plus side, there was a least one fellow on that post that called her the fuck out for her comments. It was very satisfying to read. Like it's literally just videos on the internet, that were edited to focus on one part of the anatomy. As long as these people aren't harassing/stalking her or other women, then just stop worrying about it.
Well what did he say and will tell you if it was me? Because I called her out on everything
*deleted* Took your advice Nyllover

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

llama... you can express your opinion without being offensive i'm sure.

Thanks
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote:llama... you can express your opinion without being offensive i'm sure.

Thanks
Took your advice and deleted the posy nyllover.....slept on it and you were right
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done my friend. Thanks a TON :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
ShoeplayJ wrote:She's a nobody, to me. I found her social media page, and saw the post. Thankfully the stuff she encountered was about legs and not feet, but still too close for comfort. On the plus side, there was a least one fellow on that post that called her the fuck out for her comments. It was very satisfying to read. Like it's literally just videos on the internet, that were edited to focus on one part of the anatomy. As long as these people aren't harassing/stalking her or other women, then just stop worrying about it.
Well what did he say and will tell you if it was me? Because I called her out on everything
Are you the one who said...

"lol yay I found me a pussywhipped fuckboy who thinks looking at women's legs is perverted. You must be old."..?
No wasn't me but loved what he said :superlol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
*deleted* Took your advice Nyllover
Something said offensive about me?? But somehow I get the blame for this instead of saying something "offensive" about this woman?

I really want to know what was said