The Rules of Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

The Rules of Shoeplay

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This thread is just for fun. My whole life, I have always been really interested in shoeplay, and not just for the obvious reasons. I've searched for patterns and tried to understand why some women do it more than others. I put some minor thought into this. I don't think I'm 100% correct. If nothing else, maybe you guys can just have fun reading it.

These are my rules for shoeplay:

Crossed Legged Heelpopping comes in two forms, in my book: Small pops are when the shoe drops far enough that it just barely clears the girls heel. The shoe is off, but not far at all.

Then, there are what I call "Wide Pops" where the girl flexes her toes and the cup of the shoe is separated very far from her foot.

My theory, or general rule, is that if a girl "wide pops" often with flats, there is a chance she will do so with heels. However, if she short-pops often in flats, she probably wont.

The way heels are worn, it's probably physically more difficult to pop the shoe because the gals toes are already in kind of bent position as if flexed. It would take more effort.
For me, heelpopping once in a while isn't "shoeplay" to me. I'm looking for those girls who do it carefree, whether for relief or attention, I just want activity to happen often. I think gauging the potential of a girl's ability to shoeplay in pumps by how wide she pops is a good first step if you are ever curious.

Big shoeplay fan
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

For me, shoeplay has to involve movement of the foot and at least intermittent contact with the shoe. So any heelpop that involves foot movement would be shoeplay if the heel of the foot cleared the shoe. This would not include flip-flops and slides or shoes that do not enclose the heel. Slingbacks with the heel clear of the strap would count. Backless shoes that were kicked off and then played with would count. Shoes completely kicked off and not touched again by the foot would not count. All dipping would be shoeplay.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I get what you mean. You're right. I guess what I meant to say was this.... if it happens once in a while, and it seems accidental or meant for quick relief, I wouldn't consider the girl a shoeplayer. But I would still categorize it as "shoeplay" because she is removing her shoe in some fashion. It's definitely "shoeplay" if I were creating a playlist on Youtube.

Obviously... I would be turned on no matter what because I want to see ANYTHING no matter what. It's always entertaining. I just want to find a way to categorize this activity so that we can understand it better.

I will add this, and I actually saw this brought up in a previous topic.....I think dancers are VERY LIKELY to shoeplay. I love this idea that dancing can turn a non shoeplayer into a shoeplayer. It's very interesting to me. We should all take up dancing.
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This would be my scale:

"Shoeplay" is a universal term used to describe any form of heelpop, dip, dangle or visible removal of shoes. I don't disagree with this. We have to find it on youtube somehow right? We need to communicate on this forum SOMEHOW, right? After all, I'm not going to post a video and say "Jennifer Aniston crossed her legs, toe flexed and popped her heel off on Craig Ferguson last night." I'm going to say: "Great shoeplay by Jennifer Aniston @.10 seconds."

However, a habitual shoeplaying queen has different traits than Scarlett Johansson doing small pops on Regis and Kelly. If we consider a shoeplaying queen, she will do it no matter what shoe she wears. If she's wearing sandles, those things will dangle. If she's wearing pumps with stockings, she will pop. If no stockings, she will pop. She will dip, dangle and throw her shoes across the room because that's what a queen shoeplayer does. She is oblivious to the attention. If she isn't, I'm already turned off because part of the fun is the innocence of it.

Think of the difference between a hot girl, and a cute girl. We are always going to flock to a hot youtube vlogger that always wears sexy low-cut tank tops and short shorts. It's hot. But then there are girls who dress more modest, and even frumpy like Jenna Fischer in The Office. Jenna Fischer is playing a fictional character on the show, but there are girls who are really like that who don't know that they're hot. They only dress hot for their boyfriends, in private, on special occasions like anniversaries. There's a mystery there that they could blow our minds if they wanted to. But they don't. That's how I like my shoeplay. I like it when the girl isn't thinking about us watching. It's just a "will she or won't she" situation. There's suspense.

I had this friend who would always wear long jeans and flats. She'd sit with me all the time and occasionally heelpop with her legs crossed. I just remember wishing I could see her in a skirt and classic pumps. Would she do it? I don't know. And that's what makes it so hot. So I don't like throwing around the term "shoeplayer" to describe women who probably don't do it...other than with flats which don't really do it for me. They are a precursor.
Big shoeplay fan
Feeture Feature

It's kind of like gambler and gambling. Gambling may be a rare activity for some but almost automatic for someone to be a gambler. Shoeplay may happen only occasionally for some women but be done as an unconscious reflex by shoeplayers. The concepts are simple, only the details are complex.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:For me, shoeplay has to involve movement of the foot and at least intermittent contact with the shoe. So any heelpop that involves foot movement would be shoeplay if the heel of the foot cleared the shoe. This would not include flip-flops and slides or shoes that do not enclose the heel. Slingbacks with the heel clear of the strap would count. Backless shoes that were kicked off and then played with would count. Shoes completely kicked off and not touched again by the foot would not count. All dipping would be shoeplay.
I pretty much agree with you FF

But I do see women wearing more mule flats / backless shoes and I would consider it shoeplay if they were sitting and shufflling in and out of her shoes or even if the dip out of their shoe. As long as a part of the foot that is hidden by the shoe is removed then its shoeplay to me
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

This thread is right up my ally but I'm just to damn tired to contribute right now. I'll write something tomorrow; hopefully it'll be of interest...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

Footsiefreak, I agree on the shoeplay of backless shoes in the situations you mention. I only meant that with flip-flops or other backless shoes it is not shoeplay if the foot clears only the back part of the sole of the shoe, the hidden part of the foot has to clear the shoe to be considered shoeplay.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

KMFDNFAN wrote: That's how I like my shoeplay. I like it when the girl isn't thinking about us watching. It's just a "will she or won't she" situation. There's suspense.
This 100%. I find that a big part of the "charm" of shoeplay, is the wondering if it will happen, and just how much you'll see. As much as I am a lover of feet, a big turn-on for me is the suspense, just like you said. The not knowing is what can make it so exciting.

I was at the DMV the other day, and experienced this very thing with woman who sat a few feet in front of me. She crossed her ankles (my favorite position) and had she sat there long enough, I believe she might done at least some lite-heelpopping. At the end of the day, however, I couldn't even really be disappointed that nothing happened, because of that suspense factor.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Perfect! Then I'm not alone.

Obviously, there are different people that are "into" different things on this forum. And that's great because we get a lot of diverse content.

I have paid to have videos produced on Clips4sale, and in each scenario, I always tried to set it up to be a candid true-to-life instance where you'd just be lucky enough to encounter a shoeplaying woman. I've lost some money on videos that were just thrown together and they looked completely forced. Of course, I never complained. I appreciate the work that they did, but the realism is so much more fun for me.
Big shoeplay fan
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

KMFDNFAN wrote:Perfect! Then I'm not alone.

Obviously, there are different people that are "into" different things on this forum. And that's great because we get a lot of diverse content.

I much prefer actual candid stuff too, but it's extremely hard to come by, where I live. It's honestly been a long time sine I've seen some really good shoeplay, that wasn't from someone's clipstore or from my wife. lol
KMFDNFAN wrote:I have paid to have videos produced on Clips4sale, and in each scenario, I always tried to set it up to be a candid true-to-life instance where you'd just be lucky enough to encounter a shoeplaying woman. I've lost some money on videos that were just thrown together and they looked completely forced. Of course, I never complained. I appreciate the work that they did, but the realism is so much more fun for me.
I hear you 100% on that. Unfortunately the level of realism in shoeplay seems to be either hit or miss, when it is scripted. I used to loathe the ones that seemed forced. But I think I've softened up on it now (unless the person just does shitty work to begin with) since I've been filming them for a few years with my wife. In having to coach her, it dawned on me why some of what we see from other women just looks so bad and forced: we're first of all, taking something that women generally do without much (if any) thought, and now asking them to think about it LOL. This thing that they do naturallybecause their feet are sore, or because they're feeling fidgety or excited etc. is now being "choreographed" to look a certain way and only contain certain moves or poses. It comes off unnatural, if for no other reason than because it's not exactly how they would do it, in the first place...if that makes sense. The other thing is location and camera angles/distances.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

It's true. I'm not a fan of shows being done for me, personally.

I do think that the kind of candid shoeplay I love is unconsciously being done. I think some women just have fidgety feet.
Big shoeplay fan
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Big 10-4 on both points. Couldn't agree more.