Foot Fetish or Shoeplay Fetish....?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Foot Fetish or Shoeplay Fetish....?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Which one are you?

I 100% have a shoeplay fetish...it's all about the dipping and the dangling...
Going to a beach or pool and seeing women barefeet doesn't really do much for me.
Heck, even seeing women working behind a counter doesn't either...but if she's standing with 1 shoe off or dipping....BAM!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Hmmm I lterally thought about for 30 minutes before posting. For its between hosed shoeplay,just seeing a woman in hose, hosed feet and footsie. I will look at women in barfeet but only summertime because thats all I will likely see but doesnt arouse me as much. But if I saw a barefoot footsie scene I would just get just as aroused. Its just the sneakiness of the act.

But let me ask you Mike do you get aroused just seeing a woman run around in her stockinged feet?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:Hmmm I lterally thought about for 30 minutes before posting. For its between hosed shoeplay,just seeing a woman in hose, hosed feet and footsie. I will look at women in barfeet but only summertime because thats all I will likely see but doesnt arouse me as much. But if I saw a barefoot footsie scene I would just get just as aroused. Its just the sneakiness of the act.

But let me ask you Mike do you get aroused just seeing a woman run around in her stockinged feet?
I don't...it really is all aboout the shoeplay for me!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah this thread could get complicated I mean you have to have a foot fetish to be into shoeplay because you need feet in order to shoeplay.Some of us are into more facets of the fetish than others
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Fetishes, by their nature, are complicated little things. Making matters worse, they usually get painted with a wide brush, so there's this mental idea of what a particular fetish is, and the reality of how it manifests itself.

I'm attracted to womens' feet. I have a foot fetish (well, technically, a partialism, but that's semantics). I'm attracted by womens' shoeplay. I have a shoeplay fetish.

I'm not attracted to bare feet. I'm not excited by toe-sucking or footjobs. I'm not aroused by odor or filth. And it takes more than a mere dangle to cement my fascination. Yet all of the above are what people picture when they encounter someone who admits to being a "foot fetishist." (Not to mention the overwhelming opinion in many cases that foot fetishists have to resort to underhanded means to satisfy their fetish.)

For me, the scenario/location factors heavily into the arousal. The less appropriate, the more alluring. The girls who play with their shoes - and become shoeless - at work, at school, in a conference, those are more alluring to me than a posed model on a bed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

paradigm88 wrote:Fetishes, by their nature, are complicated little things. Making matters worse, they usually get painted with a wide brush, so there's this mental idea of what a particular fetish is, and the reality of how it manifests itself.

I'm attracted to womens' feet. I have a foot fetish (well, technically, a partialism, but that's semantics). I'm attracted by womens' shoeplay. I have a shoeplay fetish.

I'm not attracted to bare feet. I'm not excited by toe-sucking or footjobs. I'm not aroused by odor or filth. And it takes more than a mere dangle to cement my fascination. Yet all of the above are what people picture when they encounter someone who admits to being a "foot fetishist." (Not to mention the overwhelming opinion in many cases that foot fetishists have to resort to underhanded means to satisfy their fetish.)

For me, the scenario/location factors heavily into the arousal. The less appropriate, the more alluring. The girls who play with their shoes - and become shoeless - at work, at school, in a conference, those are more alluring to me than a posed model on a bed.
Exactly nothing posed or scripted when it comes to shoieplay i dont even watch even if she is wearing hose.

Still waiting for the day when people will start filming candid footsie you know a couple at a table and of them is filming footsie with someone with a hidden cammera
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another question is.....are legs part of a foot fetish as well. Because I am a leg man too
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:Another question is.....are legs part of a foot fetish as well. Because I am a leg man too

1- shoeplay 2- feet 3- legs but i adore all three
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Initially when I was a kid I was 100% into shoeplay but as I was getting older I started to appreciate pretty feet as well. Later on when I started my sex life I felt the need to caress, kiss and suck the feet of my partners. I consider my self as a foot fetishist but I am too peaky as I am arused only by pretty and beautifully shaped feet. All in all I prefer to see shoeplay by an average woman than seeing the bare feet of a gorgeous woman. It's extremely easy to see bare feet in the Summer but it's difficult to see good shoeplay.
sffan

Post by sffan »

I like both...mainly feet
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

I know that this forum is about foot fetish and shoeplay, but it seems that most of these posts are about shoeplay. I do have a foot fetish and love barefeet, and sometimes, I think shoeplay is better, when the foot is bare inside. Like when bare heels and arches pop out of shoes or when a single toe will dangle an entire sandal, flipflop or heel.