Do you have to be attracted to the lady you watch shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you have to be attracted to the lady you watch shoeplay?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do you have to find her attractive or is it the art of shoeplay that turns you on or is shoeplay so scarce you will settle for anything?

I have to find the lady at least cute most that I watch are "plain Janes"

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

For me, it's the art of the shoeplay.
Now, of course I'm not going to watch some 250+ LB sloppy woman shoeplaying, but as long as they well kept and look like they give a shit about their appearance, then I'm fine. Of course is she's hot thats a PLUS
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

For me it's predominantly the art of shoeplay combined with a descent appearance. I can be turned on by an ugly shoeplayer provided that she's got beautiful legs and sexy pumps or ballerinas. A woman that turns me on with her shoeplay doesn't necessarily means that she's a woman that I would like to have sex with but I would like to suck her feet in any case! :superhorny:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

If it's only the feet I see, I can watch with joy. But if I can see the woman who owns the feet, I find that I need to have at least some kind of attraction. I don't need to find her necessarily hot, but she needs to be well-dressed and at least within a range I would be attracted to.

For instance, one of my co-workers will occasionally play with her flats. She's not attractive to me in the least - she could be my mother, after all - but I still notice the shoeplay. (I try to reimagine it on a much younger woman.)
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

Nope. There are some super gorgeous feet out there with not-so-flattering women. I've never been attracted to BBW's but sometimes, they can have incredible and sexy feet. So a lot of time, I just try to not pay attention to the ankles and up.
danglersluv

Re: Do you have to be attracted to the lady you watch shoeplay?

Post by danglersluv »

the answer is NO you dont have to be attracted to the lady you watch shoeplay,I have seen so many women who are unattractive but damn there dangling turns me on so badly in fact I see the women as more attractive
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

Not at all..her feet have nothing to do with her face or shape
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I think the lady has to be attractive.

For me, feet and sex are closely connected. Seeing a woman's stockinged feet is as much of a turn on as seeing a woman naked - especially because with stockinged feet the lady doesn't know that she's turning me on and it adds to the eroticism.

So getting up close to the feet of an ugly lady is a bit like getting intimate with her and it's not very pleasant!