Drag Queen Bingo

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Drag Queen Bingo

Post by Mr. Mike »

So last night, I was at Drag Queen Bingo here in town with some other couples. It's a burger bar that is owned and operated by drag queens. Anyways, there were 2 DQ's running the bingo, one of them, had you not been close up, would have been very difficult to tell that it was a guy. Here is the problem:
Where we were seated we had a full view behind this counter where the 2 DQ's were working the bingo; the VERY femine looking one was wearing 4" heels and nylons and was standing for almost 3 hours. There is NO WAY any of us, on the board could tell, from the waist down that this was not a girl. This DQ began shoeplaying and I mean EXACTLY like a women would, foot out of shoe, wiggling toes, at one point, stood with 1 shoe on and 1 shoe off...I had a few drinks that evening, but I couldn't stopping watchiung the shoeplay. My mind was saying "DONT" because we know...but there was literally no way to differentiate that it wasn't a girl. I'm tempted to go back there stone sober and walk by on the street, where there is a perfect view of them behind the counter.

Just curious what peoples thoughts are. I'm sure we've all been duped on YT by someone that turned out to be a guy...and I for one cant stand when dudes slip their shoes off....but this whole evening was quite bizzare. If I go back next week, I will try and shoot a video so you can see what I'm talking about.

usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

My thoughts on drag quits are, if you're into it, more power to you. (I'm no homophobe).

But, I get really pissed off by YT videos where drag queens pretend, and sometimes even overtly claim, to be women.

As for having all been duped at one time another, no offense but speak for yourself.
I can always tell when it's a guy, and do mean absolutely always. It's so easy for me to tell, and so screamingly obvious, I'm genuinely amazed it's not that easy for everyone else. From some of the discussions I've, had it's a little like living in a world where almost everyone but oneself has prosopagnosia (face blindness).

"Isn't that rather arrogant? " you say. "You can't ALWAYS tell."

No, it isn't and yes, I can.

Another thing that annoys me is fake candids, which I usually find equally insulting to my intelligence. Some are as obvious as a human in a bad gorilla suit, but the craftier ones have actually begun intentionally shaking the camera and shooting with something cutting off part of the lens as if the camera is hidden in a box (or something). (Sort of like putting fake wear and tear on a new "antique".)

But sometimes with the pony candids I kind of wish I couldn't tell.

Here's question to ponder: would you want to know you were watching a fake candid, and would you to respond to someone who convinced you it was fake with gratitude (for lack of a better word), or annoyance at having spoiled your fun?
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

* Drag queens.

Damn autocorrect...
smooth777

ok

Post by smooth777 »

ok
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don't like it, I have never searched it out, plus the video you sent...looks way too much like a dude. This one was incredible and the shoeplay was spot on...just don't know what to think.

It's the one on the left.
Attachments
DQ3.jpg
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

usuallyright10000 wrote:* Drag queens.

Damn autocorrect...
I hate being lied to by YT candids. You are right, some are getting real clever with their techniques.

There is no way you could tell "from the top of the legs down" that the one on the left was a girl. Yeah, maybe if you were within an inch and started examining the legs and feet, then yes, but in the evening, in a bar, seeing those legs in nylons...no way!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

That's one thing I constantly wonder about videos that don't shoot above the knee or waist. I understand the privacy concerns, believe me, but I do worry that I'm watching a CD or TV.

I can't always tell. Sometimes you just get that feeling, but without seeing the rest of the person, you can't be entirely sure. Some people are into it and that's fine with me, too, but I'd rather know that the woman I'm watching is, in fact, a woman.

Faux candids don't bother me nearly as much. I think that watching a woman play with her shoes subconsciously beats a clearly-staged dangle/shoeplay model most times, but I figure a certain percentage of those are hammed up for the camera. Then again, I don't shoot candid video. If I created the same art, I'd be a lot more defensive of my sincerity.

And Mr. Mike, it bugs me when dudes shoeplay as well. In the back of my head, shoelessness is a feminine trait. Guys barefoot on a boat or a beach are one thing, it's sort of required. But a guy walking around in socks in the office, or fooling around with his boat shoes? It just bothers me. Maybe it's because shoelessness conveys a sense of vulnerability.
smooth777

video

Post by smooth777 »

mike were you able to get any video of this?
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I too understand the privacy concerns, for shooting at certain angles, especially now that I'm shooting my own videos. But I'd be lying through my teeth, if I said that the question of whether I'm watching a guy, wasn't a burning one, for many videos. It seems like these days, they are a lot more open and honest about it, though. In my experience over the years, I'd say that CD's and TV's are more prevalent in the "pedal pumping" sector of foot fetishism. If nothing else, because it's especially difficult to tell, since a large percentage of those videos are shot from within the footwell of the vehicle, thus giving a limited view to go on.

The issue with faux candid videos, never really bothered me. As long it was a WOMAN doing all the right poses, movements, with the right footwear, I didn't give a damn. The only thing that would annoy me, was if they moved around too much or the whole thing just seemed too scripted. I think people, go the route of doing fake candid videos, due to the difficulty in pulling it off successfully, with a watchable video, not to to mention the consequences of getting caught. Just my two cents.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is all I got as I had to stand outside the bar. The "person" was wearing sligbacks tonight so not a whole lot....

smooth777

awesome mike

Post by smooth777 »

awesome clip mike, u really are the man... hope you are working on more like this one and u were right just like a woman. any stills . i only ask cause u r the man!
smooth777

is there a part 2

Post by smooth777 »

is there a part 2 or just the min clip? so great mike u d man... are you going to be filming more?
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

Awesome! That is what I'm talking about! Drag queens can have really sexy feet! As for my city, there was a burger bar with drag queens, called Hamburger Mary's. It closed years ago and since then there are a few places in an area called The Grove, that have drag nights and the queens that she up have the kind of legs and feet that you want to rip the hose off and worship their feet. Well, for me anyway.