Age Limit of Shoeplay.....

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Age Limit of Shoeplay.....

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nyllover, I know u blocked this subjuct a while back, but I've been on this board for a long time and just wanted to make this comment.

I am 44 years old and have basically enjoyed shoeplay since I can remember, I'm going to say since the 5th grade. FOR ME, shoeplay is NOT related to sex, meaning I can see a girl shoeplay and she may be hot or not, but if she's shoeplaying, it's going to get me going. I have seen many unattractive women shoeplaying and it still get's me going...as long as they hav decent legs/feet.

I have been wrestling with this whole "what is the proper age" for us to enjoy shoeplay...I have now dropped my age from 18 to 16. If these girls can work in a mall, get a paycheck and pay taxes...if they are wearing heels and start shoeplaying, I'm okay with that and I enjoy seeing that. Again, for me, it's not about sex...I don't want to have sex with someone just because they dip their foot out of their shoe sensually...it's more about the action, so maybe I can justfy that in my head aout the 16 year olds. Although I will say,
#1 the girls at 16 don't look like I remember at 16
the girls in all those "Braedenton Church Videos"...the first few years we were all posting the videos, I'm not sure those girls were above 14...
(but the one girl shoeplayed like a 30 year oild)

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well I prefer 21 and over to be on the safe side.But I will watch 18 and over since its the legal age.I also must be attracted to them.

But there are grown men posting girls way to young and that sickens me.But if a 14 year old posts a video of a 14 year old doing shoeplay its ok IMO
davidr

Post by davidr »

@Footsiefreak: That's a bit of a double moral standard in my point of view. 14 is 14, equal who posts this clip.
I go with Mike, as the person is not necessarily bounded to shoeplay. If I am in a waiting line and right in front of my a girls starts dipping, then yes, I'll look at it. Doesn't matter the age - and no, I don't think of getting a footjob or having sex.

Maybe this differs, that's all right. Some people connect shoeplay to giantess thoughts, but for me speaking, I started looking at shoeplay when I was 4 or 5 years old, so I can really say, that's not a sexual component in the way as sex is meant.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hey, if i'm not wrong, last time i blocked this subject because we were talking about age limit on this forum. I blocked it and we set up a specific rule about age limit of material that can be posted.
If you guys want to talk about this, and just talk, i don't see why this should be totally wrong. Just, please, don't start any kind of flame and let's keep it on a normal discussion...subjects like this can be a bit difficult to discuss in a relaxed way sometimes :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I must say, I saw some "younger girls" working at the mall over the Holiday season, they may have been 16-17 years old and they were shoeplaying and I liked it and think that is alright. I have seen some stuff on YT where people are posting shoeplay from 4th and 5th graders....that is wrong....PERIOD (only caveat is if those posting are 4th/5th gradrs themselves, then that;s fine)

BTW, saw a 60 year old women (because I know her), dipping at a Chrstmas party and just wow! She is 5'9" and has great legs, in shape and I'm sure takes care of her feet...had a hrd on all night and I'm only 44!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

When I see girls teenagers shoeplaying in nylons or getting rid of their shoes, I would say myself "Woww, girl with potential". But they just dont attract me like an adult woman or girl doing the same. However sometimes a 17 yr old chick looks like a 19 yr old, so anybody can be mislead.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
dangleboy

Post by dangleboy »

I can't do little kids, man. They are innocently playing like that unconciously because they are very hyper-active at that age.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

In my opinion, I don't really care about the age, I care about the body type. I've seen girls in middle school who have the bodies of late teenagers. Now don't get me wrong I'm not leering, but a womanly shape makes it a lot nicer to enjoy than looking at what is EVIDENTLY a child. I blame fast food chemicals.

On the other hand, I also like the ferocity of play that is often seen in school.

That's actually what inspired me to go and make my own videos.

But let's be real for a moment. Would you rather someone enjoy a young girl slipping her feet out of her sneakers or heels, or flats, while he DOESN'T do anything, or would you rather he kidnaps her and rapes her?

Not that I want to bring the big R into this discussion, but I know someone's going to go into a rant about young girls so I want to just put that out and head it off.

So, yeah, I'm really good with any age of shoeplay. If it's good I'm with it.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse wrote: But let's be real for a moment. Would you rather someone enjoy a young girl slipping her feet out of her sneakers or heels, or flats, while he DOESN'T do anything, or would you rather he kidnaps her and rapes her?
That's a way to justify ANY sexual thought about children. Of course everyone would say "yeah, that would be worst"...but those are both wrong things.
Of course there is no way you can stop someone to "think"...but helping those ideas by posting pictures or videos of young girls is, anyway, wrong.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

nyllover wrote:
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse wrote: But let's be real for a moment. Would you rather someone enjoy a young girl slipping her feet out of her sneakers or heels, or flats, while he DOESN'T do anything, or would you rather he kidnaps her and rapes her?
That's a way to justify ANY sexual thought about children. Of course everyone would say "yeah, that would be worst"...but those are both wrong things.
Of course there is no way you can stop someone to "think"...but helping those ideas by posting pictures or videos of young girls is, anyway, wrong.
I'm not going to argue with you about ethics. We've all got differing levels of it. This is your forum, not mine, and you'll not have trouble out of me.

Anyway, that was my opinion.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Don't worry, i was just stating my opinion too....rules won't change on this matter here, but an open discussion like this one is, if no flame is involved, really a good thing to do :)
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Oh, marvelous. Thanks!
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

My wife and I have argued and talked about this as well. I am from Missouri and my wife is from Illinois. The legal age of consent for girls in Missouri is 18 and the legal age of consent for girls in Illinois is 17. There are many urban legends of guys meeting Illinois girls in the mall in STL and then taking them on a date, only to be arrested since they are 1 year underage in Missouri. Now, because there is no way for a woman to have an imaginary sign above her feet, with her age, the best thing I do is err on the side of caution. If I take my kids to the playground/park, during the summer and see a group of older looking girls, most likely from the local high school, hanging around on the monkey-bars with their shoes dangling off their feet, my best option is to look away.
OceanWaves3947

Post by OceanWaves3947 »

Well, how do I put it…
Quite frankly, I don’t think looking at shoeplay is inherently sexual in nature. What is wrong is committing sexual acts with those that are too young to consent to it, and simply looking at someone who is shoeplaying is not a sexual act. As long as you’re not conspicuously staring creepily or something like that, I don’t see anything sexual in nature about watching someone shoeplay, as it involves them. Sure, you may subsequently go home and jerk off to the memory, but that action of jerking off only involves you, not the person you saw shoeplay. Therefore, it is an action that only affects one person, namely, you. You don’t need any consent or input from the person you saw shoeplaying because 1) By being out in public, they’re implicitly consenting to be viewed by strangers, just like anyone else who ventures into a public space and 2) How a particular stranger reacts to the sight of their actions (such as shoeplay) in public subsequent to glimpsing them, whether thoughts or private physical actions such as jerking off, is none of their business. Actions that affect others are one thing. Your thoughts, and what you do with your own body, and your own body alone, in the privacy of your own bedroom or bathroom, are your business, and your business alone, and you don’t need anyone’s permission or consent with regard to them. Regardless of age, some guy watching someone shoeplay and then going home and jerking off to it isn’t hurting anyone, let alone the person he saw shoeplaying. We can debate its morality until the cows come home, but morality is different from legality. There is a reason why thought-crimes, and crimes regarding what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes, are not a thing, at least in most free countries. Now, keep in mind, this only applies for watching shoeplay.

If we’re talking things like footjobs, etc., then my opinion is way different. In that case, it is obviously sexual, so consent is definitely needed, and if they’re too young to give it, then it is, of course, wrong (and illegal) to have them give you one, or for you to give them one.
Footlover75

Re: Age Limit of Shoeplay.....

Post by Footlover75 »

Hi, just to throw my 10c worth in, we’re on this forum because we have a foot fetish. One of the beautiful things about a foot fetish is that it is easy to get about and see the object of our sexual desire, feet. We only need go to the local pool or beach in the summer time, the local shopping mall and we will see feet. Whether they are in thongs (flip flops for the Americans in the house) or sandals or completely bare. It’s not unusual to see a woman popping her feet out of her shoes and having a stretch or flex to relieve tension if cramped in a pair of heels. I think it is OK to look and enjoy but obviously not touch, uninvited.
However, for me at least the sight of a female foot is a very sexy and sexual thing so I must be very careful not to find myself looking long and hard at the feet of a girl if she would be too young for me to engage with sexually. The legal age in Australia (to the best of my knowledge) is 18, I am 42 so my self imposed limit would be around mid 20s anyway.
While I am happy to see someone obviously younger than 18 and think to myself, ‘what a pretty girl’ if indeed she is, I would never allow myself to think of her sexually because a child is not a sexual creature, therefore I would not look at and linger on her feet because inevitably my mind would turn to sexual things, I would start to imagine what that foot would feel like on my manhood and what it might smell like etc...
In the same way, I would not watch her in a bikini at the pool side or beach even if she had a great body.

Hope I make sense???
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footlover75 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:17 am Hope I make sense???
Totally sense and I'm 100% with you on this.
Footlover75

Post by Footlover75 »

Thanks mate, bit of a controversial topic but to me it’s black and white. Too young o touch is too young to perve on in my mind.