Shoeplaying Celebrity list?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I looked up margaret hoover from fox news on youtube and found a ton of videos but she hasn't shoeplayed yet. Do you remember what show she was on when she heelpopped? Was she standing or sitting with legs crossed? I have found a few red eyes and I also found her on her new channel after she left fox and so far no luck. Do you remember when u saw it so I can search for it?

Big shoeplay fan
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

It was one vid from WAY BACK when she was in the strategy room...And she was sitting down; there was a metal gate there, but you can definitely see that she was shoeplaying...I have the vid somewhere, I'll definitely upload it when I find it.
iloveshoeplayers

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

We don't have to forget also Eva Longoria... there are several photos of her dangling and heelpopping!!!
And Kristin Cavallari, as it's shown in a couple of candid photo sets. In one of them is dangling her pumps, and in the other is heelpopping and dangliing with slingbacks, even letting one drop from her foot!!!
MM12

Post by MM12 »

iloveshoeplayers wrote:We don't have to forget also Eva Longoria... there are several photos of her dangling and heelpopping!!!
And Kristin Cavallari, as it's shown in a couple of candid photo sets. In one of them is dangling her pumps, and in the other is heelpopping and dangliing with slingbacks, even letting one drop from her foot!!!
Do you have this?
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Thanks
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Aubrey Plaza heelpopped in high heels with her legs crossed left over right. It shocked me. I was like HUH?

Anyone know of any new actresses shoeplaying? I have no problem keeping this thread updated and current even if it's just me.
Big shoeplay fan
Dole

Post by Dole »

Pics?
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Any updates for this?
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Re: Shoeplaying Celebrity list?

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Does anyone remember a dangling clip from either a movie or a tv show of a woman sitting on a bench wearing a sparkly silver dress (time period looks like the 80s) and she's dangling her high heels?

The video when it was originally posted was snipped in such a way that it begins at the end of another scene of a politician standing at a podium speaking to the (I guess the press). It cuts to the girls foot dangling the heel, and the camera pans up to her face and you can see that she is sitting on a street bench in what looks like L.A. California. She's sort of staring off in the distance until a car pulls up.

Does anyone know what movie or TV show that was from?
Big shoeplay fan