Foot Fetish Tube officially SUCKS!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Guy from NY

Foot Fetish Tube officially SUCKS!

Post by Guy from NY »

So has anyone noticed? I figured I'd come here and see a topic on this already, but just this week it seems to have changed. I went there yesterday and noticed you now have to sign up and log in to view 90% of the videos! I wrote the admin, no reply.

All this is doing is inviting spam from 1000 sites, tracking cookies, viruses, who knows. Why would they change the format? Was a good site for new things once in awhile, now they want your ip address, screw that!

Wine, legs and song.
rom3519

Post by rom3519 »

Actually, you have to pay now in addition to signing up. Something like $29.99... Sucks big time, but someone has to pay hosting fees.
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

Ah, no wonder! And you don't even see mention of this new regime on the main page. Thanks for telling me, and you'd think the advertising would pay for the hosting fees. This is a You Tube type site, individuals uploading, so the same reason Google keeps You Tube is free they have 0 right to charge a penny. Unless of course they are splitting the fees with the uploaders, but we know better. Sucks indeed, hope nobody pays and they see the error soon.
Wine, legs and song.
REPLICA118

Post by REPLICA118 »

well my thoughts are...it just totally SUCKS BIGTIME now :crash:
i guess i'll have to find another alternative free site :imsad: