Creating a Fetish Friendly Office

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Creating a Fetish Friendly Office

Post by Dead Parrot »

Howdy Folks,

If you were the CEO or the HR manager of a downtown, office based organization, how would you make the office more foot fetish friendly (without actually saying or writing that?)?

New dress codes?
Soft, thick carpeting?
Incentive gift certificates to high end shoe stores?

Also, as the CEO, would you go further than this? Covertly of course.

Spy cams in strategic spots?
Discreet hiring processes that target younger hotties or MILFs?

DP

Dangling Fan

Re: Creating a Fetish Friendly Office

Post by Dangling Fan »

Well, that is something that has crossed my mind several times. There are a few basic things that I would do:

a) The offices would allow full view of the clerk's legs

b) There would be a smart dress code for all

c) There would be some kind of carpet or moquette under the desks in order to allow the clerks to be more comfortable and confident that their heels will not make noise and draw attention.

d) I would try to put security cameras in strategic positions that would allow me to see all the shoeplay action.

e) I would send to hell any clerk that would complain about female colleagues who remove their shoes or play with them.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

1) Install soft, thick carpeting throughout the office, even in the break room. This will encourage shoe removal.

2) Underneath each desk will be a heated/cooled massage footrest. The girls can change from heat to cold, as well as intensity, by using their foot on two oversized knobs.

3) New business formal dress code Monday through Thursday. Skirts or dress slacks, with hosiery and dress shoes are mandatory. On Fridays the girls can wear sandals if they wish, NO shower shoes though.

4) I will personally review the hiring of any new employee, to include temps. Special emphasis on young hotties. Any exisiting employees who do not meet my standards will be...creatively downsized.

5) Incentive awards that will include gift certificates for shoes and/or pedicures.

6) The breakroom will be very plush, lots of recliner type chairs and sofas, anything to get the girls to relax and get rid of their shoes.

7) Spycameras located around the office. For example, under the meeting room table, and focusing on the top two hotties in the office. I'd be able to view the camera POV from my desktop.
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
mabus

Post by mabus »

Dream office?

Hell, it used to BE THAT WAY in the 80's, early 90's!

Damn this new world, with it's "dress down" style for every occasion. Folks don't dress up to go
to weddings even! When you see some fat dude in a dirty t-shirt and raggedy jeans going to a wedding (I did see
this about three weeks ago) you know how far down we've come!

Ohh, what it would be like to go back! Just to see people dress and look NICER. So me and my co-workers who work
retail wouldn't keep mistaking girls for guys!! "Excuse me sir, you need some hel...oh sorry, your a lady...I mean, woman..."
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

It's funny this topic came up. Last week I had lunch with an old colleague. We go back to the mid 90's when we were both hired by the same company fresh out of school. Recently, HR was rolled under his umbrella and we got to talking about dress codes.

When we first started in the workforce in '95, there was a strict dress code for most companies, particularly in "professional" office settings and downtown based offices. Men were required to wear shirt and ties with a sport coat at a minimum, and women were required to wear hosiery if they chose to wear skirts. Women were not allowed to wear sandals at the time, not even on Fridays. Those were the days.

Anyway, we were talking about how the "old" dress code used to "promote" a professional environment and drive a "best in class" perception for its workers and the company. He agrees that the new relaxed dress code, or lack thereof, over the last 10 or so years is promoting a less-than-professional environment. He replied that now days it's all about comfort and creating a relaxed work environment that is supposed to be result in better effeciency (people work more and better when they are comfortable).

However, most people at the executive level still abide by the old dress code. If you walk into any office buidling, you'll be able to pick out the executives by what they are wearing. Men are still in shirts and ties with sport coats/suits. The woman in these positions still avoid the sandals but mostly wear pant suits without hosiery or socks.

Oops, seems like I veered off-topic! Back to the topic: I would simply implement the dress code of the "old days", with a focus on hosiery :lol:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Definitely have foot massage machines or masseuses.My one employer had a massuese every Friday.I never went she wasnt attractive.

Realistically its hard to make women wear hose nowadays its just like forcing them to wear short skirts.But I would have a diagram of an employee thats properly dressed so maybe that would influence them to wear hosiery
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

hiker wrote: Anyway, we were talking about how the "old" dress code used to "promote" a professional environment and drive a "best in class" perception for its workers and the company. He agrees that the new relaxed dress code, or lack thereof, over the last 10 or so years is promoting a less-than-professional environment.

However, most people at the executive level still abide by the old dress code. If you walk into any office buidling, you'll be able to pick out the executives by what they are wearing. Men are still in shirts and ties with sport coats/suits. The woman in these positions still avoid the sandals but mostly wear pant suits without hosiery or socks.
Good stuff. It reminds me of an old professional axiom: "Dress for the job you want, not the one you currently have."

And yes, relaxed dress codes do foster too casual an environment and mindset.

DP
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Dead Parrot wrote:It reminds me of an old professional axiom: "Dress for the job you want, not the one you currently have."
A more accurate phrase has never been spoken. This proves true not only for what you wear, but how you live your life as well.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You could be sneaky and just make the tempature really cold so they would wear hose
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

Dream office? Well, not really. I know, I work there!

My boss wears heels almost every day, be it rain or shine, hot or cold. When she gets tired of them or has a stressful day, she walks around barefoot in the office. She owns the company, so she feels she can do whatever she wants. In the past, we have had secretaries do shoeplay and barefoot, as well as some other female workers and it has always gotten my attention. It is a very relaxed workplace with no uniform code as well. So, when we had our phone receptionist here, she was a young black woman who always wore flipflops and always dangled her shoes from her pedicured feet. Every day was a shoeplay fantasy and every day it was getting more and more difficult to hide my enjoyment.