Do You have To Be Attracted To The Woman You Watch Dip?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do You have To Be Attracted To The Woman You Watch Dip?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Do looks matter when it comes to watching a dipper?Do you just like the art of dipping no matter on the womans looks?I have to find her cute for me to watch.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Do You have To Be Attracted To The Woman You Watch Dip?

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:I have to find her cute for me to watch.
Something like that too for me... but to me she just doesn't have to be totally ugly/fat.... i don't expect to find gorgeous girls at every corner :wink:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I remember three weeks ago I was watching this older Asian lady dip Im guessing at least 55.She was alright looking for her age but she knew how to dip.I know we are all in the "Dark Ages of Dipping" and we are so desperate and take what we can get.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Personally I'll take anything I can get over here. Running into a really dry spell right now. :(
wsrfr

[ENG] Do Looks Count?

Post by wsrfr »

If you are viewing from in front of her, the only thing that really matters to me is that she have slender legs, shapely, slender, pretty feminine nyloned feet, and that she is wearing high heel dress pumps in very good condition. I also like the long, thin bones that run to the toes to show. I think you guys know what I mean. Most of the really slender women show those bones. If she has high arches, that is a big plus. If she is wearing some of the designer shoes that have a colored liner and the brand, that is a double plus. I guess I am coo-coo.
If she is pretty as well, it is a bonus. Who doesn't like pretty women?? (I know I do!) Fact is, I have on occasion run into this situation where the woman is attractive AND she was dipping her pretty foot. She was very pretty and I caught my eyeballs going up and down. I think she knew I was looking at her feet although I did my darndest to be discreet.

If you are viewing from the back, like most of the videos and clips I have seen, then the only thing that matters is that she has slender legs and shapely, nyloned feet. But I do like it when they "rock" that heel back so I can peek inside her shoe. I guess I am certifiable!
kakkoi619

Post by kakkoi619 »

She can be unattractive, and I'll still get turned on, as long as she has beautiful feet. Pantyhose can make any girl beautiful as long as she isn't fat. :)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

for me i say no. if i see you dipping and especially if you wearing pantyhose im watching. :)
i love a woman's nylon feet!
llama

Post by llama »

Bumping a 14 yo thread.....interesting :bastardinside: