" Relieving" the build up after footsie?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

" Relieving" the build up after footsie?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Hey gang,

Curious to see how you " release" after an exhilarating game of footsie? For me and my lady the date night is an experience. She indulges in my love for nylons and enjoys my hand rubbing her inner thigh on the drive to the restaurant. We let things build up first with drinks, it gets her flirty. Then its always a surprise. She never plays the same game of footsie to keep me guessing. Sometimes she will dangle her shoe against my leg to start. Sometimes her stockinged foot traces circles around my ankle to start. Lots of times she digs far into my pantleg and yank my sock down. In the early days she though she had to footjjob under the table but I told her subtle footsies actually gets me going more.

When we go home I'm ready to go! Many times she has offered to finish me off uses her feet or mouth but I always return the favor. She gets her oral stimulus : ). Then we do our business. I have a thing for keeping my dress socks on. She caresses my legs as I'm on top. I encourage her to keep her heels on but most of the time she is barefoot or in stockings. So as we do the deed she continues her footsie game.

What do you guys do? Unless you are getting finished at dinner? Lol

Rider_167

Re: " Relieving" the build up after footsie?

Post by Rider_167 »

Damn, I don't know how you always have these amazing stories to tell. No attractive girl has ever been into me, much less wanted to do anything romantic with me. :/
Baloo_135

Re: " Relieving" the build up after footsie?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Thanks Rider. Trust me... my life wasn't a constant plethora of women throwing their feet at me. There were years in between with nothing, not even a girlfriend. I met my love by online dating. She lived 300miles away when we started but was worth the drive.

Sometimes you gotta go out of your usual element. And I was surprised of how beautiful she was and apparently im just her type haha. We already had sexual chemistry and the footsie stuff is extra.