What triggered your foot fetish?

Discussions, comments, stories, experiences, polls, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ColonelCC

Re: What triggered your foot fetish?

Post by ColonelCC »

I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!
I froze in position, not sure how to reveal myself, as she made herself more comfortable. She was the princessy type, even used foot cream, and now she was using my face like a fluffy pillow or a tennis ball, something to pamper her feet with.
Eventually, she started wondering what the hell was going on and fiddled around with the lamp, at which point I realized I was about to get discovered. She turned on the light and took her feet of my face. I was terrified what her reaction was going to be and expected something like, "Oh my god, was that your face the whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" I envisioned her slapping my face and storming out.
Instead, she burst into laughter. A hearty and triumphant laugh, with a mix of pity. She was laughing at the irony. Earlier that day, I had proudly shown her this 'fort' like I was the sheriff in town, now she had reduced me into some poor sap who was practically kissing her feet.
I pretended to be annoyed and started tickling her feet as payback.

A week later, I found her again in the same place. This time she saw me as soon as I walked in. I jokingly pulled her out by the ankles as if to say, "Hey, that's my spot!" She smirked at me and put her bare feet on my lap, as if to say that it's her's now. She wasn't normally so bold, but I guess she must have been thinking, "Well, I already rubbed them on his face, he won't mind if I do this!"
Last edited by ColonelCC on Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

Mostly an Aunt but also other older women growing up. It actually started at a very young age.

First real incident that started it all was a large family party over one of my aunt's house. Like maybe around 6 playing hide and seek with my cousins. I ran into my aunt's bedroom, hid in a small closet closing the door. It had a hanging door shoe rack that was full of my aunt's high heels. With the door closed and clothes hanging right behind me my face was inches from all those heels. That strong scent of leather and worn nylons just hit me. Another inch forward and my nose was buried right into one of my aunt's pumps. I didn't know why but I started to sniff deep and hard into the shoe with visions of my aunt's nylon feet with each deep sniff. I felt something funny come over me I didn't understand. I was only in there a few minutes before I was discovered but that incident triggered something I couldn't understand. My mother always wore sheer rht nylon stockings and heels, I began smelling my mother's high heel pumps in secret. I found her office pumps (worked in a bank, on her feet all day) the most powerful worn leather and nylon scent. I was hooked.
BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

Another...

One of my favorite memories was when I was very young every day after school I went to the neighbors home until my mother came home from work.

Neighbors had two older girls and we played different board games and stuff. One day the girls decided to punish me for something I did. They were still in their school uniforms and they kicked off their shoes and held me down forcing me to smell their white sock covered feet. They wore those white thin nylon socks not the thicker cotton ones. Let me tell you girls running around all day in the school yard in those black leather flats can stir up an awful powerful scent.With all the loud laughter from the room their mother peeked in to see what all the fun was. She asked what in the heck are you doing to the poor boy?

I was pinned and helpless as they held me down, they told their mother they would not let me up until their mother also joined in and made me smell HER feet. The mother laughed and walked over and slipped off her high heel shoe. As most women in those days she wore those silky ultra sheer nylons with the big darker reinforced heel and toes. She began to slide her sheer brown color nylon foot all over my face and then held it firmly over my nose. My nose was deep in the darker brown nylon reinforcement of her toes....oh my god! I think my eyes just rolled back in my head and fell into a submissive state at the smell and touch of those sheer nylons :)

I never forgot that scent of leather and nylon I pretended not to like it but I was almost embarrassed at the thought that I loved that strong almost vinegary scent of very worn nylon and leather.

From that point any chance I had to smell deep into the leather soles of women's spiked heels, I never missed a chance.

I know that scene of the older girls forcing me to smell their stocking cover feet help kick-start my FemDom, stockings and high heels fetish.

A fetish can start early and for me it started very early!
Magoogala_is_king

Post by Magoogala_is_king »

ColonelCC wrote: ↑Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!
I froze in position, not sure how to reveal myself, as she made herself more comfortable. She was the princessy type, even used foot cream, and now she was using my face like a fluffy pillow or a tennis ball, something to pamper her feet with.
Eventually, she started wondering what the hell was going on and fiddled around with the lamp, at which point I realized I was about to get discovered. She turned on the light and took her feet of my face. I was terrified what her reaction was going to be and expected something like, "Oh my god, was that your face the whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" I envisioned her slapping my face and storming out.
Instead, she burst into laughter. A hearty and triumphant laugh, with a mix of pity. She was laughing at the irony. Earlier that day, I had proudly shown her this 'fort' like I was the sheriff in town, now she had reduced me into some poor sap who was practically kissing her feet.

A week later, I found her again in the same place. This time she saw me as soon as I walked in. I jokingly pulled her out by the ankles as if to say, "Hey, that's my spot!" She smirked at me and put her bare feet on my lap, as if to say that it's her's now. She wasn't normally so bold, but I guess she must have been thinking, "Well, I already rubbed them on his face, he won't mind if I do this!"
Where in your lap did she put her feet? Did it feel good? 😁
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:57 pm
ColonelCC wrote: ↑Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!

Not the crotch, that would have been weird. It was more my thighs, like I was her footstool. No way she would have done that if she hadn't already rubbed them on my face - that just made her really cocky. She even pinched my shirt with her toes.
Magoogala_is_king

I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not the crotch, that would have been weird. It was more my thighs, like I was her footstool. No way she would have done that if she hadn't already rubbed them on my face - that just made her really cocky. She even pinched my shirt with her toes.
[/quote]

Oh that's still great too. When I was younger my cousin pinched my stomach, chest, and nipples with her toes to mess with me. Did she pinch your belly?
Vin

Post by Vin »

I think it started with nylons. When staying at my auntie I found a pair of nylon socks in the bathroom and whenever I was using the toilet I would grab them, smell and feel with my hands.
Then I remember that auntie was visited by a lady neighbor and they were sitting by the table with tea/coffee. I was playing on the floor and I vividly remember going under the table and taking a whiff of the neighbor's feet in nylons, to the point that I actually placed my nose on her feet. Of course they told me to stop it but I kept returning. So yeah, guess this was it.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:38 am Oh that's still great too. When I was younger my cousin pinched my stomach, chest, and nipples with her toes to mess with me. Did she pinch your belly?
Yeah, she pinched my belly over my T-shirt playfully. It was very brief.
I had a cousin who was the bitchy type. She once placed her bare feet on my shoulder to relax. Someone told her off for being so cavalier but I thought it was awesome haha.
Magoogala_is_king

ColonelCC wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:07 am
Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:38 am Oh that's still great too. When I was younger my cousin pinched my stomach, chest, and nipples with her toes to mess with me. Did she pinch your belly?
Yeah, she pinched my belly over my T-shirt playfully. It was very brief.
I had a cousin who was the bitchy type. She once placed her bare feet on my shoulder to relax. Someone told her off for being so cavalier but I thought it was awesome haha.
Oh lol that's great, man. you are truly lucky. I wish I had a sister to pinch my belly. Haha. Also i saw what you said about how you wouldn't want her feet on your crotch and that's fine. Sorry if i offended you with that.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 am Oh lol that's great, man. you are truly lucky. I wish I had a sister to pinch my belly. Haha. Also i saw what you said about how you wouldn't want her feet on your crotch and that's fine. Sorry if i offended you with that.
Yeah, I was lucky to grow up in such a girl-centric house in general, they were always putting their feet up when they watched TV, etc. As one of the few boys around, sometimes I was in the right place at the right time.
Nah, I wasn't offended. Just needed to specify that it didn't get freaky lol.
Magoogala_is_king

ColonelCC wrote: ↑Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:14 am
Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 am Oh lol that's great, man. you are truly lucky. I wish I had a sister to pinch my belly. Haha. Also i saw what you said about how you wouldn't want her feet on your crotch and that's fine. Sorry if i offended you with that.
Yeah, I was lucky to grow up in such a girl-centric house in general, they were always putting their feet up when they watched TV, etc. As one of the few boys around, sometimes I was in the right place at the right time.
Nah, I wasn't offended. Just needed to specify that it didn't get freaky lol.
Ah cool. I wish I grew up with multiple female family members in the house
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: ↑Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:45 pm Ah cool. I wish I grew up with multiple female family members in the house
Yeah, it was cool. I was a pestering little dweeb always tickling their feet. A montage of that time would be them slapping my face lol.