What triggered your foot fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ColonelCC

Re: What triggered your foot fetish?

Post by ColonelCC »

I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!
I froze in position, not sure how to reveal myself, as she made herself more comfortable. She was the princessy type, even used foot cream, and now she was using my face like a fluffy pillow or a tennis ball, something to pamper her feet with.
Eventually, she started wondering what the hell was going on and fiddled around with the lamp, at which point I realized I was about to get discovered. She turned on the light and took her feet of my face. I was terrified what her reaction was going to be and expected something like, "Oh my god, was that your face the whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" I envisioned her slapping my face and storming out.
Instead, she burst into laughter. A hearty and triumphant laugh, with a mix of pity. She was laughing at the irony. Earlier that day, I had proudly shown her this 'fort' like I was the sheriff in town, now she had reduced me into some poor sap who was practically kissing her feet.
I pretended to be annoyed and started tickling her feet as payback.

A week later, I found her again in the same place. This time she saw me as soon as I walked in. I jokingly pulled her out by the ankles as if to say, "Hey, that's my spot!" She smirked at me and put her bare feet on my lap, as if to say that it's her's now. She wasn't normally so bold, but I guess she must have been thinking, "Well, I already rubbed them on his face, he won't mind if I do this!"

BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

Mostly an Aunt but also other older women growing up. It actually started at a very young age.

First real incident that started it all was a large family party over one of my aunt's house. Like maybe around 6 playing hide and seek with my cousins. I ran into my aunt's bedroom, hid in a small closet closing the door. It had a hanging door shoe rack that was full of my aunt's high heels. With the door closed and clothes hanging right behind me my face was inches from all those heels. That strong scent of leather and worn nylons just hit me. Another inch forward and my nose was buried right into one of my aunt's pumps. I didn't know why but I started to sniff deep and hard into the shoe with visions of my aunt's nylon feet with each deep sniff. I felt something funny come over me I didn't understand. I was only in there a few minutes before I was discovered but that incident triggered something I couldn't understand. My mother always wore sheer rht nylon stockings and heels, I began smelling my mother's high heel pumps in secret. I found her office pumps (worked in a bank, on her feet all day) the most powerful worn leather and nylon scent. I was hooked.
BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

Another...

One of my favorite memories was when I was very young every day after school I went to the neighbors home until my mother came home from work.

Neighbors had two older girls and we played different board games and stuff. One day the girls decided to punish me for something I did. They were still in their school uniforms and they kicked off their shoes and held me down forcing me to smell their white sock covered feet. They wore those white thin nylon socks not the thicker cotton ones. Let me tell you girls running around all day in the school yard in those black leather flats can stir up an awful powerful scent.With all the loud laughter from the room their mother peeked in to see what all the fun was. She asked what in the heck are you doing to the poor boy?

I was pinned and helpless as they held me down, they told their mother they would not let me up until their mother also joined in and made me smell HER feet. The mother laughed and walked over and slipped off her high heel shoe. As most women in those days she wore those silky ultra sheer nylons with the big darker reinforced heel and toes. She began to slide her sheer brown color nylon foot all over my face and then held it firmly over my nose. My nose was deep in the darker brown nylon reinforcement of her toes....oh my god! I think my eyes just rolled back in my head and fell into a submissive state at the smell and touch of those sheer nylons :)

I never forgot that scent of leather and nylon I pretended not to like it but I was almost embarrassed at the thought that I loved that strong almost vinegary scent of very worn nylon and leather.

From that point any chance I had to smell deep into the leather soles of women's spiked heels, I never missed a chance.

I know that scene of the older girls forcing me to smell their stocking cover feet help kick-start my FemDom, stockings and high heels fetish.

A fetish can start early and for me it started very early!
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:57 pm
ColonelCC wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm I used to go under my parents' bed to read magazines and stuff. That sounds weird but I thought of it as a fort, it even had a lamp. One day I walked in to find a pair of sandals besides the bed. My sister, who's two years younger, was stealing my idea. Like something out of a slapstick movie, I poked my head in to see what she was up to... and she started rubbing her feet in my face, not realizing it was me!
I froze in position, not sure how to reveal myself, as she made herself more comfortable. She was the princessy type, even used foot cream, and now she was using my face like a fluffy pillow or a tennis ball, something to pamper her feet with.
Eventually, she started wondering what the hell was going on and fiddled around with the lamp, at which point I realized I was about to get discovered. She turned on the light and took her feet of my face. I was terrified what her reaction was going to be and expected something like, "Oh my god, was that your face the whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" I envisioned her slapping my face and storming out.
Instead, she burst into laughter. A hearty and triumphant laugh, with a mix of pity. She was laughing at the irony. Earlier that day, I had proudly shown her this 'fort' like I was the sheriff in town, now she had reduced me into some poor sap who was practically kissing her feet.
I pretended to be annoyed and started tickling her feet as payback.

A week later, I found her again in the same place. This time she saw me as soon as I walked in. I jokingly pulled her out by the ankles as if to say, "Hey, that's my spot!" She smirked at me and put her bare feet on my lap, as if to say that it's her's now. She wasn't normally so bold, but I guess she must have been thinking, "Well, I already rubbed them on his face, he won't mind if I do this!"
Where in your lap did she put her feet? Did it feel good? 😁
Not the crotch, that would have been weird. It was more my thighs, like I was her footstool. No way she would have done that if she hadn't already rubbed them on my face - that just made her really cocky. She even pinched my shirt with her toes.
Vin

Post by Vin »

I think it started with nylons. When staying at my auntie I found a pair of nylon socks in the bathroom and whenever I was using the toilet I would grab them, smell and feel with my hands.
Then I remember that auntie was visited by a lady neighbor and they were sitting by the table with tea/coffee. I was playing on the floor and I vividly remember going under the table and taking a whiff of the neighbor's feet in nylons, to the point that I actually placed my nose on her feet. Of course they told me to stop it but I kept returning. So yeah, guess this was it.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:38 am Oh that's still great too. When I was younger my cousin pinched my stomach, chest, and nipples with her toes to mess with me. Did she pinch your belly?
Yeah, she pinched my belly over my T-shirt playfully. It was very brief.
I had a cousin who was the bitchy type. She once placed her bare feet on my shoulder to relax. Someone told her off for being so cavalier but I thought it was awesome haha.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 am Oh lol that's great, man. you are truly lucky. I wish I had a sister to pinch my belly. Haha. Also i saw what you said about how you wouldn't want her feet on your crotch and that's fine. Sorry if i offended you with that.
Yeah, I was lucky to grow up in such a girl-centric house in general, they were always putting their feet up when they watched TV, etc. As one of the few boys around, sometimes I was in the right place at the right time.
Nah, I wasn't offended. Just needed to specify that it didn't get freaky lol.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Magoogala_is_king wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:45 pm Ah cool. I wish I grew up with multiple female family members in the house
Yeah, it was cool. I was a pestering little dweeb always tickling their feet. A montage of that time would be them slapping my face lol.
Nylon_Sniper

Post by Nylon_Sniper »

nyllover wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:09 pm And what if i say that I have absolutely NO idea? It was always in me... it was in me when i used to smell my sister's feet in nylons, like if it was a game (we were kids). It was in me when i was collecting mickey mouse comics that had some sort of feet photos or draws in them. It was with me when i first logged online. It was with me when i decided to open Nyllover.com :)
My half sister was my trigger. I was 5, she was 20 (this was in 1979). My nephew and I were rough housing in the basement. We got thirsty and went up the stairs to get a drink. As I was close to the top, I saw my half sister Beth laying on her bed on her stomach with her sock feet hanging off the side of the bed studying for a college course. I remember it was the first boner I had ever got seeing her sock feet. To this day it was probably the most painful one I have ever had. As we were getting our drinks in the kitchen, I leaned in her bedroom door way to see her sock feet closer. She had fuzzy ankle tops with thin orange lines around them. I don't know why, but I had the urge to want to smell them. I asked my nephew if he would ask her if we could smell her socks. She made a comment I couldn't hear, and he motioned me in the room. I remember sitting on my knees by her right foot and feeling like my heart was going to pound out of my chest. Without any hesitation, I went in to her sock foot with my little nose and took the deepest breath and it was the most exhilarating moment of my life. I remember rocking back and forth to inhale her sock foot as my boner got harder and harder each inhale. After a few minutes, my nephew says "this is stupid" and got up and left. Then, Beth looks back at me and says, "you need to get up and go." From that time on, my fetish was exposed to me. I raided her hamper to steal her socks and pantyhose up to the age of 33.

I am the same as most. Teachers wearing pantyhose, classmates, and family events would open my eyes to my nylon fetish. I would always attempt to go under tables to sniff nylon or sock feet, only to be kicked and told to get out. So I turned to looking threw hampers and going in laundry rooms to get my fix. Man those were some great times in my life. My wife now oddly has no scent to her socks or nylons. Shit out of luck these days. Not many women wear socks or nylons anymore. Stuck with the bare feet fashion trend. :imsad:
Mountie

Post by Mountie »

I always liked feet but my first gf in high school had beautiful feet and was always barefoot around me. IU told her about my fetish and she was so cool and gave me my first footjob!!
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Probably a few things for me.

As a young kid I'd often accompany my mom to women's clothing stores where she would shop. As she would try on stuff in the dressing rooms, the doors would often leave space at the bottom so all you could see is someone's feet. I used to like the sight of women's feet as they were undressing and trying on clothes. Once I got caught by a store clerk trying to get a better view of a woman's feet. The funny thing is I wasn't even trying to see the rest of her :).

In elementary school we'd sometimes have a gymnastics segment as part of physical ed. I used to really like seeing the girls take off their shoes and socks to get on the balance beams, horses, etc. Or sometimes they'd dip or dangle their shoes in class. Later in high school some girls, in the warmer spring weather, would go barefoot in between classes. We had some outdoor walkways at my high school that made it possible.

And then there was what was on TV and in the movies of course. Commercials like for L'Oreal showing footsie under the table (that I recently rediscovered and posted about on this site) or the "barefootin'" commercial for Spic n' Span helped cement my "fetish" or partiality to female feet as a youngster.

The footsie ads and scenes, in particular, represent to me the ultimate in seduction and eroticism. We now know the physiological and neurologic connections between feet and sensuality. The covert act of touching feet under the table in a public setting always had a big impact on me. Years later when I finally had the opportunity to play footsies with someone I'd just met that same evening, it was a sexual highlight for me.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

dawgster wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 pm Probably a few things for me.

As a young kid I'd often accompany my mom to women's clothing stores where she would shop. As she would try on stuff in the dressing rooms, the doors would often leave space at the bottom so all you could see is someone's feet. I used to like the sight of women's feet as they were undressing and trying on clothes. Once I got caught by a store clerk trying to get a better view of a woman's feet. The funny thing is I wasn't even trying to see the rest of her :).

In elementary school we'd sometimes have a gymnastics segment as part of physical ed. I used to really like seeing the girls take off their shoes and socks to get on the balance beams, horses, etc. Or sometimes they'd dip or dangle their shoes in class. Later in high school some girls, in the warmer spring weather, would go barefoot in between classes. We had some outdoor walkways at my high school that made it possible.

And then there was what was on TV and in the movies of course. Commercials like for L'Oreal showing footsie under the table (that I recently rediscovered and posted about on this site) or the "barefootin'" commercial for Spic n' Span helped cement my "fetish" or partiality to female feet as a youngster.

The footsie ads and scenes, in particular, represent to me the ultimate in seduction and eroticism. We now know the physiological and neurologic connections between feet and sensuality. The covert act of touching feet under the table in a public setting always had a big impact on me. Years later when I finally had the opportunity to play footsies with someone I'd just met that same evening, it was a sexual highlight for me.
Hell ya Dawgster! I love these kinds of posts.I resignate alot. A footsie the 1st encounter!😬😳 I'd love to hear that story if you don't mind. 😉
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Maaan..y’all gotta leave the stories of you guys being sexually attracted to your cousins and aunts off the threads..that’s creepy lol
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:57 pm Hell ya Dawgster! I love these kinds of posts.I resignate alot. A footsie the 1st encounter!😬😳 I'd love to hear that story if you don't mind. 😉
Yeah you got it. Well it was already 20 years ago (how time flies!). I was based in NYC at the time. It was a cold and rainy December Saturday night. I was at a holiday party for a club I was involved in. I struck up a conversation with a young lady - petite and slim with curly blond hair, blue eyes, girlish face, red top, black skirt, tan hose, and black suede slingback heels. After a few minutes she asked me if I wanted to try a salsa dance to some of the music that was playing. I'm a horrible dancer but she didn't mind as she was showing me the steps. And I didn't mind checking her out some more as she did, especially those cute legs and heels. So the evening goes on, the party breaks up, and a few of us decide to move on to another bar/restaurant. I offer to help her on with her coat and to share my umbrella on the walk over to the next place. We're getting along great huddled together under that umbrella. I can't help but notice the sound of her heels on the sidewalk and when she would hop small puddles. Just so sexy. When we arrive the six of us are seated at a horseshoe shaped table booth. She slides into the booth just before me and as she's doing that she takes her finger and pulls down the straps on her slingbacks and jokes to the group "okay that's it, the shoes are coming off." I slide in next to her already excited at what I just saw and heard. i just had a feeling something really good was going to happen. After a few minutes and more jokes and banter at the table I suddenly feel something brush up against my left pant leg. I'm playing it very cool up to this point. I'm not sure if it was just an accident, or what it was that I had just felt. I put all my shyness aside at that point and in my head said "F--- it I'm going for it." and discreetly slipped off my left shoe. When I moved my left foot in her direction and made that first contact with her hosed foot she immediately seized my left foot with both of her nylon feet and started rubbing up and down my lower left leg. All the while, above the table, she was joking and laughing and giving no clue as to what was going on underneath. I was ecstatic but also trying to keep my "poker face." These footsie games continued for some time and later I moved on to gently stroking her thigh and knee with my hand. As I would do that she'd playfully run her finger on the top of my hand. We also did some more dancing later on and had a few more drinks. When we left the place I offered to share a cab. The second after we got in the back seat and told the cabbie where we were going we were smooching big time. I can't say that much came afterward. A few dates. I've been happily involved with someone else now for a long time. But I'll always remember that night and getting to play footsies with a relative stranger - my ultimate fantasy at the time.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

That's awesome!!! My favorite too when it's a flirty vibe with someone and you both go for it. 😃 I had a couple of experiences like that.. but the girl didn't have nylons.
mininova87

Post by mininova87 »

I was about 8 and was playing in a playground alone, when two older girls, maybe 13 or 14 walked past barefoot with painted nails, anklets and toe rings, eating ice creams..

My parents always instilled that we wear shoes when we were out, as to not hurt our feet. So seeing these rebels fascinated me and I started to follow them (I didn't know their names, but I'd seen them before and knew where they lived).
After a few minutes, they reached their house and sat on the porch.
For some reason, I decided to say "you will hurt your feet walking without shoes".
They both looked at each other and lifted their feet up and wiggled their toes at me as if to taunt me, then one of them called me over.
When I approached, one of them told me to stick their toe in my mouth, and for some reason, I just.. did it.
They started laughing and both of them started ordering me to sniff and put their feet and toes in my mouth and lick and suck their feet.

Bits of their ice cream had melted onto the floor, so they started putting their feet in it and telling me to lick it off.

This went on for about 10 minutes until one of their mum's called them inside.
I used to walk past their house often just to see if they would ask me to do it again, but they never did.

The rest, is history.
llama

Post by llama »

nice work of fiction there *eyeroll*
manicmania1132

Post by manicmania1132 »

Saw a lady take her shoes off one day, my dick got hard, years later here i am.
mininova87

Post by mininova87 »

llama wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:22 pm nice work of fiction there *eyeroll*
Not sure if that's a reply to me, but I can assure you, it's 100% true, it probably just reads like some bad porn script, but at the time it wasn't a sexual thing, it felt quite innocent.
But that is genuinely the earliest experience I can remember, other than when I was a bit younger and the girl next door wanted to play "Indians", which was some game I can only assume she made up where you take your shoes and socks off and walk barefoot outside.
My Mom saw me and shouted at me and dragged me in because I shouldn't be walking barefoot outside, it's somewhat a precursor to the other events.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

mininova87 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:31 pm
This went on for about 10 minutes until one of their mum's called them inside.
Hold up...

You're saying all that stuff happend while ya'll were still outside in front of their house? No one happens to pass by and see a young boy sucking on two girl's feet and eating ice cream off the ground by way of the aforementioned feet??