Shoeplay ideas

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Elise D

Shoeplay ideas

Post by Elise D »

Guys of crazyforfeet, what are the best/hottest ways to shoeplay/lose my shoes?

paradigm88

Re: Shoeplay ideas

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am Guys of crazyforfeet, what are the best/hottest ways to shoeplay/lose my shoes?
Welcome to the forum!

To a question like this you're going to get a million answers, because there is that much variety in the attraction.

Personally, I like it when shoeplay is a bit deliberate. When a woman stares at her shoe before taking it off, or announces "these shoes hurt today," that always perks up my attention. Some will say that takes away from it—they'd rather see shoeplay be completely subconscious or unaware—but I like the admission. It suggests comfort.

I think a little challenge makes it thrilling. Flip-flops aren't shoeplay; they're barely meant to be worn. It's fun watching a girl slip off a pair of Mary Janes or otherwise strappy shoes, particularly if she has to unbuckle them to put them back on. (Or to take one off; it's part of the "my feet hurt" confession.)
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:35 pm
Elise D wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am Guys of crazyforfeet, what are the best/hottest ways to shoeplay/lose my shoes?
Welcome to the forum!

To a question like this you're going to get a million answers, because there is that much variety in the attraction.

Personally, I like it when shoeplay is a bit deliberate. When a woman stares at her shoe before taking it off, or announces "these shoes hurt today," that always perks up my attention. Some will say that takes away from it—they'd rather see shoeplay be completely subconscious or unaware—but I like the admission. It suggests comfort.

I think a little challenge makes it thrilling. Flip-flops aren't shoeplay; they're barely meant to be worn. It's fun watching a girl slip off a pair of Mary Janes or otherwise strappy shoes, particularly if she has to unbuckle them to put them back on. (Or to take one off; it's part of the "my feet hurt" confession.)

Thanks!

I usually wear trainers or Mary Janes/ heels that have to be unbuckled so I guess that works!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:46 pmI usually wear trainers or Mary Janes/ heels that have to be unbuckled so I guess that works!
What works is what makes you comfortable (and even enthralls you, since you clearly have an interest in the art).

Do you find it more satisfying when you play with a laced shoe (say, your trainers) versus something you don't have to struggle with, like a ballet flat?

Another divergence of preference is activity. Some prefer a girl who takes her shoes off and leaves them off; others like a girl to slip her shoes on and off repeatedly. Obviously it's hard to play with shoes that need help to put on (like a strappy heel).

Another wildcard is appropriateness. The thrill and attraction often escalate as the situation becomes more and more proper. For instance, a girl taking her shoes off on the living room couch is one thing. Taking her shoes off at work, or at a function, is quite another.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:13 pm
Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:46 pmI usually wear trainers or Mary Janes/ heels that have to be unbuckled so I guess that works!
What works is what makes you comfortable (and even enthralls you, since you clearly have an interest in the art).

Do you find it more satisfying when you play with a laced shoe (say, your trainers) versus something you don't have to struggle with, like a ballet flat?

Another divergence of preference is activity. Some prefer a girl who takes her shoes off and leaves them off; others like a girl to slip her shoes on and off repeatedly. Obviously it's hard to play with shoes that need help to put on (like a strappy heel).

Another wildcard is appropriateness. The thrill and attraction often escalate as the situation becomes more and more proper. For instance, a girl taking her shoes off on the living room couch is one thing. Taking her shoes off at work, or at a function, is quite another.
I prefer to be wearing lace up shoes most of the time because it’s always far more satisfying to reveal my foot than it is with flats. Plus there are so many more things you can do with them
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:35 pmI prefer to be wearing lace up shoes most of the time because it’s always far more satisfying to reveal my foot than it is with flats. Plus there are so many more things you can do with them
So you like the idea of the struggle, too. I've known women who preferred strappy shoes for the same reason; it was more effort to take the shoes off. I loathe laced shoes myself...if only because they rarely result in shoeplay, but most of the shoeplayers I know avoid them for that reason anyway, so it's a self-fulfilling thing.

Is shoeplay something that only excites you when others can see, or do you shoeplay for yourself, too?
Bishoeplayguy

Post by Bishoeplayguy »

I love it when girls actually dont always want to dangle, like they try to get the shoe back on while dangling, but it doesn't
and sometimes even slides further off. Like here My teacher did that all the time. Was so hot! L

Also I love it when girls sit on the floor and play with their shoes.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Bishoeplayguy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:51 pm
I love it when girls actually dont always want to dangle, like they try to get the shoe back on while dangling, but it doesn't
and sometimes even slides further off. Like here My teacher did that all the time. Was so hot! L

Also I love it when girls sit on the floor and play with their shoes.
Yeah when I start dangling I usually end up dropping after a few minutes cos my school shoes are really heavy lol
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 amYeah when I start dangling I usually end up dropping after a few minutes cos my school shoes are really heavy lol
I enjoy that aspect of shoeplay, the feeling that the girl is not in control of the shoes. Either the shoes are too heavy/unbalanced and don't dangle well, or there's a strap that gets in the way, or maybe they slide around on her stockings too much. Of course, a little complaint ("I'm so done with these shoes") is a nice bonus...
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:13 am
Elise D wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 amYeah when I start dangling I usually end up dropping after a few minutes cos my school shoes are really heavy lol
I enjoy that aspect of shoeplay, the feeling that the girl is not in control of the shoes. Either the shoes are too heavy/unbalanced and don't dangle well, or there's a strap that gets in the way, or maybe they slide around on her stockings too much. Of course, a little complaint ("I'm so done with these shoes") is a nice bonus...
Yeah that’s true, my tights are really thin which makes them slippery, some girls prefer to wear socks over them to counteract that but I like just the tights. I like the feeling of waking with the laces undone so that it feels like it could fall off at any second
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pmYeah that’s true, my tights are really thin which makes them slippery, some girls prefer to wear socks over them to counteract that but I like just the tights. I like the feeling of waking with the laces undone so that it feels like it could fall off at any second
Just think how nice it would be with some low-cut flats, especially once they got a bit stretched out from playing with them all day.

Are you happier playing with just one shoe or both?
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 am
Elise D wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pmYeah that’s true, my tights are really thin which makes them slippery, some girls prefer to wear socks over them to counteract that but I like just the tights. I like the feeling of waking with the laces undone so that it feels like it could fall off at any second
Just think how nice it would be with some low-cut flats, especially once they got a bit stretched out from playing with them all day.

Are you happier playing with just one shoe or both?
Haha yeah I love any low cut footwear. I prefer to play with one shoe with the other one gone or lost cos to me at least it feels the best
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:21 amHaha yeah I love any low cut footwear. I prefer to play with one shoe with the other one gone or lost cos to me at least it feels the best
There's something about the one-shoe Cinderella thing that's so alluring. Say, when a girl takes off one shoe and sits on her foot but keeps the other on, or plays consistently with one shoe while the other stays put.

Many years ago I caught a co-worker of mine in a Cindy moment; she was at the filing cabinet next to her desk, with one of her Mary Janes unstrapped by her desk. She was resting her stockinged foot on her shod foot as she filed. When I asked her about it later, she said that the shoes hurt her feet when she stood for a while...but she liked having the extra few inches of her heels to see the top drawers. It was easier to take one shoe off and keep the other on.

By comparison my wife's feet are VERY sensitive to this. If she takes off one shoe, she has to lose the other to be comfortable. If I rub her right foot, her left foot wants rubbings too. She doesn't like strappy shoes because it's hard to take that other shoe off discreetly sometimes.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:31 am
Elise D wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:21 amHaha yeah I love any low cut footwear. I prefer to play with one shoe with the other one gone or lost cos to me at least it feels the best
There's something about the one-shoe Cinderella thing that's so alluring. Say, when a girl takes off one shoe and sits on her foot but keeps the other on, or plays consistently with one shoe while the other stays put.

Many years ago I caught a co-worker of mine in a Cindy moment; she was at the filing cabinet next to her desk, with one of her Mary Janes unstrapped by her desk. She was resting her stockinged foot on her shod foot as she filed. When I asked her about it later, she said that the shoes hurt her feet when she stood for a while...but she liked having the extra few inches of her heels to see the top drawers. It was easier to take one shoe off and keep the other on.

By comparison my wife's feet are VERY sensitive to this. If she takes off one shoe, she has to lose the other to be comfortable. If I rub her right foot, her left foot wants rubbings too. She doesn't like strappy shoes because it's hard to take that other shoe off discreetly sometimes.
I always like to wear lace up or strap shoes, mainly because of how obvious it is when I try and take it off but also because you can do so many different thing with them that you can’t do with heels. At school something I sometimes do when my shoe is off is tie it up as tight as possible so that i can’t get my foot in. Then when I try to put it on everyone can see me struggling until I either give up and leave it there or crush the back and leave my heel hanging out. Of course though I usually wear my shoes untied so that they come off while walking and so that I can shoe play quickly
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:31 am

Haha that’s so me, at school I love to kneel on the seats backwards and then slowly let my school shoes slip off or “accidentally” bump someone with them causing them to fall off then telling the person who knocked them off to pick them up and put them back on my feet. Whenever we do anything physical in class I always end up missing at least one shoe very quickly
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

shoeplay is a spontaneous thing and when it becomes a voluntary act to entertain, it is no longer seductive for me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Kneeling down to pick something up, while allowing the shoes to slip off your heels is one. I had a teacher in fourth grade, who used to do this (and many other kinds of shoeplay), and this was something that drove me crazy back then. I will admit that it's something that's kind of fallen out of favor with me, since I don't see it often. But I do think it's hot, and I believe many others would agree.

Another is the classic, cross-ankle move. Best viewed from behind. Wrinkle those soles, wiggle them toes. Can't go wrong with that one.
that-damn-velcro-pt-1.mp4_20190909_043821.789.jpg

Cross one foot over the other and either slowly work the shoe off of the foot or take that shoe completely off before crossing it to begin with. OR take both shoes off and cross your feet.
AVCHD_20190908_060912.553.jpg
AVCHD_20191007_110220.883.jpg
00208.MTS_20190712_091037.799.jpg
Regarding footwear? Obviously you're free to use whatever type of footwear you wish, but I'd echo paradigm (like I always seem to do lol), and say no flip-flops. Just don't.
Shoeplay in any kind of OPEN open shoe is usually big no for me (peeptoes are usually an exception), but flip-flops are an especial big thumbs down. I just find them ugly and they leave zero to the imagination in the first place. I liken it to doing a striptease in a thong or bikini. Part of what makes shoeplay so appealing (at least for some), is the anticipation of seeing more (I find this is true, even if these are feet you've seen a billion times). That whole thrill is completely blown if you can already see everything.

Another thought, do some shoeplay behind the wheel:
00483.MTS_20190521_040339.847.jpg
20140220225351.MTS_20190903_084722.737.jpg
20140303030942.MTS_20191001_015843.739.jpg
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 amShoeplay in any kind of OPEN open shoe is usually big no for me (peeptoes are usually an exception), but flip-flops are an especial big thumbs down. I just find them ugly and they leave zero to the imagination in the first place. I liken it to doing a striptease in a thong or bikini. Part of what makes shoeplay so appealing (at least for some), is the anticipation of seeing more (I find this is true, even if these are feet you've seen a billion times). That whole thrill is completely blown if you can already see everything.
I will actually counter this by arguing that I can enjoy open-shoe shoeplay (of course, with some kind of hosiery). The way I look at it, she's wearing an open shoe so her feet can breathe, or because she doesn't like closed shoes. So if she's STILL playing with her shoes, she must really want to be barefoot. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:13 pm Another wildcard is appropriateness. The thrill and attraction often escalate as the situation becomes more and more proper. For instance, a girl taking her shoes off on the living room couch is one thing. Taking her shoes off at work, or at a function, is quite another.
This especially. I'm the kind of guy who can enjoy good shoeplay, almost regardless of where it takes place. But it's much more of a turn-on when it happens in a setting where it'd be looked down upon.

Work places can be especially thrilling. I run a small local printing business, wherein my wife works with me a few times a week at my run down cheap office. I love it when she shoeplays there, especially when there is a client.
00103.MTS_20190923_063908.019.jpg
The library is another favorite place.
AVCHD_20191027_055541.070.jpg
V1030031MOV_20190327_045539231.jpg
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am
ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 amShoeplay in any kind of OPEN open shoe is usually big no for me (peeptoes are usually an exception), but flip-flops are an especial big thumbs down. I just find them ugly and they leave zero to the imagination in the first place. I liken it to doing a striptease in a thong or bikini. Part of what makes shoeplay so appealing (at least for some), is the anticipation of seeing more (I find this is true, even if these are feet you've seen a billion times). That whole thrill is completely blown if you can already see everything.
I will actually counter this by arguing that I can enjoy open-shoe shoeplay (of course, with some kind of hosiery). The way I look at it, she's wearing an open shoe so her feet can breathe, or because she doesn't like closed shoes. So if she's STILL playing with her shoes, she must really want to be barefoot. That's not necessarily a bad thing.
That makes sense. I can usually do just about anything except for flip-flops. Aside from everything else I said, I just can't get past how ugly they look. I think I said this before, but I liken to a woman with a nice body wearing nothing but a barrel or potato sack. Like, she's gotta wear something, but good God, what she's wearing is so hideous, it contrasts with how attractive she is, creating a weird mesh of "meh". Strange analogy, I know.

I think how I put it before was "nice feet in flip-flops, is like a hot girl wearing nothing but a potato sack". :superlol: