Question for the ladies about Nylon Feet worship

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Question for the ladies about Nylon Feet worship

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I have a friend who has never got her toes sucked or feet worshiped while wearing any hosiery. She has had guys suck her toes but never with nylon/fishnets/lacy tights etc. As someone who loves to kiss caress lick & suck feet in hosiery (especially nylons), I'm trying to find the right way to break it down for her any similarities or differences (& I'm not the best in really making it specific though in the right words)

For the ladies out there who have gotten their feet/toes Licked & sucked while wearing hosiery, can you help me out in how it feels (especially when tongue & mouth is over your feet encased in the material), what hot about it etc so I can explain it to her & hopefully she can be open to experiencing it once?

Thank you

darkgirl

Re: Question for the ladies about Nylon Feet worship

Post by darkgirl »

Basically and more or less its the same feeling. Although you have that thin layer of nylon between the lips amd your feet.

Its no direct contact so less intensive on skin but still feeling the moist and warm.
libbielou90

Post by libbielou90 »

Depends what kind of tights or stockings you are wearing. I’m not a fan of having my toes sucked in nylons because it feels wet and uncomfortable afterwards. But if you are wearing high shine / glossy tights then a gentle stroke with the fingers or tongue feels sooooooo good x
darkgirl

Post by darkgirl »

Yes thats right, depends on what you are wearing. I feel difference between smooth light nylon pantyhose with 10 or 20 DEN, or soft opaque microfiber pantyhose
libbielou90

Post by libbielou90 »

I rarely wear the really opaque kind tbh (except in the winter when it gets a little chilly 🥶). Mostly I tend to wear 20dens... Still not sure how I feel about a guy sucking my toes through them though.....
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

thank you
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Are there really ladies on this site apart from nyllady?

I mean... really?