Want to be a moderator? Read here!

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Want to be a moderator? Read here!

Post by nyllover »

Guys,
this forum is now online since more than 6 years. It's a long, long time for a forum and, considering some of the latest posts, i think we all agree that we need to make changes in order to bring new life to this forum and, more important, to organise better our content.

Lot's of ideas are coming out ( http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9933 ) but to be able to make them true we need more moderators.

We need motivated people, people that are ready to dedicate a part of their life to this forum.

I am speaking for experience, if you want to make a forum grow, you NEED to dedicate time to it, you need to be ready to edit posts against the rules as soon as possible, move threads, calm down people...and believe me, that takes a lot of time.

So please, if you are not ready to spare at least 5 hours a week to this forum, just don't keep reading. It would be a waste of time for us (me and the actual moderators) and you.

But if you feel like you can do it... post a message here.
Me and the moderators will then decide who will join the team. My dream would be to have 8/10 moderators, all of them people that i can totally trust and that i can be 100% sure they are here to make this forum grow and be as we all like.

So... this is a sort of call to action. Feet Under The Table needs you!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I want to be a moderator.
josienyc123

moderator postion

Post by josienyc123 »

hi'nylon
i also would like to be a moderator

ken h josienyc123