Nyllover.com Celebrates 4 Years of Playing Footsies

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Nyllover.com Celebrates 4 Years of Playing Footsies

Post by nyllover »

Press release

06/08/2008 -Florence, Italy

Popular foot tease and nylon fetish resource site and forum, Nyllover.com, celebrates 4 years on the web and 7 000 members.

What began 4 years ago as a tribute site to “playing footsiesâ€￾, the playful interaction of two lover's feet under the table, has grown to one of the largest destination sites for foot tease and nylon fetish connoisseurs.

In addition to foot fetish site reviews and free photo and video postings, Nyllover.com' main reason for its success over the past 4 years has been its user forum. Like-minded members continue to gather and exchange tips and personal reviews daily, making Nyllover.com's forum one of the busiest networks in its niche.

“It's one of the few places that really understands my desires and where I can meet with other folks of similar tastes and exchange information with themâ€￾, one long time member stated in his congratulatory email to Nyllover.com's administrators.

Nyllover.com is looking forward to the next 4 years and plans to enhance both the forum and its features with new and exciting additions shortly.

About Nyllover.com
Nyllover.com offers free foot fetish site reviews, and hosts one of the most popular foot fetish discussion forums on the web.

Yes guys, this is a press relaese that showed up on some adult news sites today... four years...and counting!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

WOW!!! FUTT is celebrating four years of footsies, feet in crotches, footjobs, & stockinged/bare feet! Many, many congrats, Nyllover! Like you said, four years... and counting!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Congrats, and many, many thanks for creating this wonderful site! Wishing both you and the lovely Nyllady all the best! :clap:
nsr82

Post by nsr82 »

Grande Nyl! Un ulterioriore riconoscimento per lo straordinario lavoro che hai fatto fino ad adesso, continua cosi' :clapclap:
llegster

Post by llegster »

Happy Anniversary . . . Each year You are the one who gives us the gift - for which I will always be thankful!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Congrats and thanks to all who made this dream site a reality! Happy 4th!!
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

Happy birthday, Nyllover.com, thanks for this site Nyllover ^^
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Congratulations for this wonderful site!

It is the best!
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Congrats to you Nyllover. Back when I first met you, you had the membership site in Yahoo. I am so thankful that i have had the opportunity to know you and spend 4 glorious years with you. Here is to more than 4 years to come and I wish you, the Moderators, and Nyllady all the more success in the years to come.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thank you guys... i love you all! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
schwede

Post by schwede »

Nyllover I congratulate You for your really great work! This place is for footfetishist all over the world an institution! Keep on with the good work!
THANX!!!!! :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: (BTW my italian is not so good as it was. I will start to learn more italian on the university! I just live 50 km away from the italian broader!)
MM70

Post by MM70 »

Tanti Auguri Nyllover!
Chelsea97

Post by Chelsea97 »

Yes, and my congratulations too nyllover. You run a wonderful site and you're clearly a very nice person.

Sorry about the result against Holland though. ;)
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I too was a member of the Yahoo site. I can't believe it's been 4 years already for this website!

Congrats Nyllover! :clapclap:

I realize and appreciate the amount of time you have given to this website and, like many others, am very gratefull to you for that. Although I don't post as much as some of the others, I do try to stop by as much as I can. This website really identifies with my attraction to female feet. More so than any other site I have ever been to.
daemon

Post by daemon »

Auguri Nyllover!!! ;)
rojo

Post by rojo »

Wow, four years...thanks to you nyllover, our fetishes have been answered since then! :)
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Very Hot scene, thanks for posting, oh and congratulations, I remember when I first discovered this site, I was so excited, I didn't have a PC back then, but this site made me want to get one. Thanks Nyllover.
Andre

Post by Andre »

bhè io sono qui da "allora", anche se taciturno continuo a vigilare ^^
congratulazioni!
3oclockkickoff

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

Great work.

:ooook:
AF73

Post by AF73 »

grande, continua cosi....