BIG change on Nyllover.com : Scene description

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

BIG change on Nyllover.com : Scene description

Post by nyllover »

I've been thinking about this for a long, long time...but never had the proper time to work on it. Now, it's finally starting to be online.

Since today, there is a new field on every scene page on Feet Under The Table, showing a text description of the scene. Moreover, directly on the page, you can send a better description (or the first one, if there is none) to help me improve the site.

Here's an example of a video with the description:
http://www.nyllover.com/video_film.php?cod=23

As for now, only movies have this new field, but i will soon add it to TV Series and Adverts scenes too (and let you know of course).

It will be a tough work to add all scenes description (till now i added it to about 100 of them), and i would really appreciate if you could help me out on this: just visit the scene page, add a description and your nickname (or anything you want, just so i know who's sending it) and click "send". I'll get an e-mail and add them as soon as possible.

Our community has always been fantastic in this sort of teamwork... and i believe you will surprise me once again :)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.