Update of 16th August 2010

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 16th August 2010

Post by nyllover »

• From the Russian movie "Popitka Veri" (sorry if i don't use cyrillic), a really cool scene with a woman playing footise to a sort of...shy man. I made this video a bit longer as you can enjoy all the teasing she does before using her foot on his leg and on his crotch... she's wearing black nylons and we can see her hosed foot really, really well!
  • Who would have guessed that the german movie "Keinohrhasen" (Rabbit Without Ears) had another scene, and that this one was WAY BETTER than the other one? Someone sent it to me (and forgot to tell me who he is :-) ) and i was really surprised! She doesn't wear any nylons, but we see her foot coming out of the high heel shoe, going up on his leg...then to his crotch and...pressing there. Amazing!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Great stuff! Just outstanding!

Many thanks to those who found these and sent them to our esteemed webmaster.

1. First scene - She looks great. Nylons! Slingbacks? Nice to see her begin by moving her foot inside his trouser cuff.
2. Second scene - Nice and risky. Excellent social proof for the guy. The girls at the other table will definitely be trying to slip him their number.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Amazing updates! The second video was well worth the download. The look on the other two girls was absolutely priceless. DP I agree, they will try that on him I'm sure if they had the chance.

The actress is pure class. She pulled off the entire scene without even a twitch. Whoever the director was is a genius!

Thanks to whomever found this scene. :love:
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Two greats scenes, The second one is actually called Zweiohrkuken (rabbit without ears 2), sequel to the original one on the site and the actress is Edita Malovcic she is actually an austrian singer.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done fetish4footsie! I actually got an email saying that the scene wasn't in the first one...and i just didn't know what to say...thxxx
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.